What's one thing you wish hadn't happened in CSI?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by dna1009, Jun 22, 2008.

1. davester64

davester64 Victim

Nick's mustache makes my list.

My big gripe is most deaths of character are rarely referenced ever again. Certain exceptions aside, of course.

The one thing I am completely tired of is Julia on Miami-I have wished for her death almost every time she's onscreen, but have yet to see it fulfilled. It seems Horation still cares deeply for her, but it seems she's a waste of time. But then, everyone does deserve a chance, right?

Another thing-why do all the great Miami villains have to die?I know-Horation doesn't seem to believe in anything but the kill shot (same as Jack Bauer, but that's another show...)

If some of them would survive long enough to team up, look out H!

2. wiki

wiki Civilian

LV: Warrick's spiraling storyline then death, Not pursuing the Lady Heather and Grissom connection, I like Langston but he came in as a trainee of sorts, move him along more slowly Catherine is the star now. that whole GSR was nauseating to me and stay in the jungle please.
    NY: Lindsay, did I mention Lindsay? The never ending almost permanent NY characters that seem to vanish w/o explanation.
    Miami: Julia and kid story, Ryan and his endless issues.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

LV: -Killing off Warrick -Grissom leaving -Nick's mustache (yikes!) -Not giving Greg enough screen time he is my favorite character and the reason I started watching CSI back in the day -GSR, didn't see the chemistry in it at all -Minature Killer arch turning into a plot to further GSR, I mean why did they have to do that I mean it was really good until then

Miami-Having Ryan screw up all the time, I mean why do they have to do that? He is my favorite character on Miami reason I started watching, it started bugging me really bad so I stopped watching it.

NY-Don't really have anything I actually liked D/L, but hated it when Danny cheated on Lindsey I mean I didn't see much of a point of the writers doing that.

4. Bogart

Bogart Victim

Vegas: GSR. Never saw the chemistry, and probably never will. Not pursuing the Grissom/Lady Heather connection. Sophia leaving - I liked her character alot. Sarah coming back - those are definitely eps I won't be watching. :wtf: Warrick's death.

NY: Aiden leaving/dying. I know it was her choice to leave the show, but I loved her character. Peyton dumping Mac via letter - the character they built her into would never have done things that way, IMO. The Danny/Lindsay connection, marriage, baby. I'll give it a chance this season, but I didn't enjoy that storyline in the least, last season. Getting rid of Rikki - I thought she and Danny had amazing chemistry, would have loved seeing the writers pursue that storyline more. Angell dying.

Miami: Speedle leaving/dying. Even after all these years, that one still hurts. :(

5. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

Speedle and Warrick being killed....omg, I need them alive, lol

6. skittles

skittles Victim

Csi: Grissom leaving and then bringing on Langston. Haven't been able to get into Langston. He just never has fit into the show since he has been there. The chemistry is all off between the characters now.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

6.01 on CSI NY

8. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

I wish that Warrick had'nt left the show so brutal. Of course that Grissom and Sara has left the show. Great to see her again, hope she stays. Awaiting Grissom's guest appearance again.

9. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

CSI
    Langston. Period.
    Nick's horrible mustache :wtf:
    Lack of Greg scenes.
    Last two thirds of season 9. Didn't even watch it, couldn't bare it with Langston.
    Warrick's brutal and unfair death
    Miniature killer taking Sara :confused:
    Catherine and Warrick never actually getting together :(
    Boss Catherine
    Sofia disappearing all of a sudden :confused:
    Lack of Nicky/Greg friendshippiness :(

CSI Miami
    Speedle's death (which I've said before in here)
    Writers repeatedly having Ryan screw over the team :rolleyes: (Also said here before)
    The season 8 premiere, no Megan or Speedle :(

CSI NY (I only have one)
    The Danny/Lindsay plot. It seems it was all of a sudden, even though the pairing has been developing over a few seasons. But they've broken up and gotten estranged, getting back together doesn't erase that. They have to start over.

10. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

99% of what i also think...

11. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Amen, my dear.

I agree on that too. Everything seemed too rushed.

Also:
    LV: Cath and Warrick never getting together, Warrick's death, Grissom leaving.
    Miami: Speedle's death.

12. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Angell dying, D/L going canon, Mac NOT getting together with Gillian, Stella and Sheldon NOT getting together, Aiden dying.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

One word: HODGES! The man annoys me to no end. I've finally got my S9 DVDs and he's everywhere, he gets all the good scenes that should actually go to the main cast members and he's just ... :scream:

Oh, and another one: GSR, although I'm sure I've mentioned that one before but it never bothered me as much as in those few episodes at the beginning of S9. Now, I really really dislike not only Sara but Grissom, too and am glad that he's left. And I really liked him (and her to a certain degree).

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The Danny in a wheelchair story line. They've done it so half assed they should have just not done it at all. What a waste of a potentially amazingt story line.

15. moustriqui

moustriqui Civilian

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info