CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Thank you for that Jelly! :D

But, three people? Bartender, Danny, ___ ? Who else got hurt? :(

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Maybe it's related to Angell's shooting and that's who the third person is?

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Just spotted this sneak peek that I don't think has been posted yet, just Mac and Stella but cool convo!
    http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/label/CSI%20NY

I was happy to see Stella calling Mac out on the whole "me", "I" thing. This whole storyline is affecting all of them not just him.

HEY THERE! J.B. I could not find this, there was one clip that was removed I think. Was that the conversation with M/S? Is there any where else I can find it? What did they say? OOPS! Just tried it again and it worked! Thanks Soooo much!!! By the way in watching pay up last night there was a commercal with the new episode for next week and if I am not mistaking they showed when Adam knocked ff his feet like from an explosion and if I remember correctly, it looked it was from that past episode when he was playing street hockey and that house blew up. And also in this new spoiler where they are trying to make it look like Adam and Stella were in bed together... that clip where Stella is dressing or undressing looks like that past eppie where the kid had the peep hole in Right next door" any thoughts? Also maybe that is a clip of Angel and Flack!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

We see danny (carmine) holding his stick on pics of Twipic

5. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I think they are talking about the girl mac and danny met with. I think they get shot at and she gets killed.

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

On the promo: It's online!! I am re-watching it as I type - it's got me excited all over again.

People have already said everything I wanted to about Lindsay! So hoping she gets her chance to really, really shine this season (at this point I'm a little too psyched to care how - with Danny, without Danny, either is fine). I don't want the wheelchair storyline to be all about her either, but I would really like to see how she as an individual is dealing with it and Lucy and work and everything else. See it, not just hear about it. I don't need screaming matches, I just want to see her fall apart emotionally.

On the Hawkes/Danny pic: Does anyone know what episode that's from? Because Danny's apparently already able to crouch and everything, which means his legs must be working almost 100% - so is he still walking with a cane at that time or what?

Back to the promo! :adore: I don't know about anyone else, but I completely love Danny's "look at me" line - he's so angry. I can't wait to see who it is he's shouting at. Lori K, I recognized that Stella clip from the "Right Next Door" episode in Season 4, too! Stella was making exactly the same movements, and I'm fairly positive she was wearing the exact same bra...so either she wears it all the time or they're tossing in old clips. But why? :confused: You'd think they have enough clips from "Epilogue" to make a good promo out of.

Also, the clip where the girl takes off her hood - I know this is most likely the girl Mac and Danny meet with, but I had to watch the promo three times before I figured out it wasn't Angell (it looked a lot like her) :lol:

7. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

thanks for the video clips and the pics....

I was wondering about the third person too... Could it be just someone who is also at the bar, like another customer?

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too - i think it's important that she keeps him grounded and stops him going off on one by himself!

it's a great conversation though :D

9. symbeline

symbeline Witness

Agreed. I don't want season 4 Lindsay back. That's what I'm afraid will happen if the writers don't try to change the character to show that she has grown over the years. I know most of her fans thought her behaviour was justified in season 4 and will probably defend her again if she reacts the same way this time, but I hope that even her most loyal fans realize that she's now a mother and a wife and has to deal with the things she avoided in season 4. She can't have it her way, she can't be the victim again. She's going to have a hard time adjusting to the situation and Danny is going to be difficult and will probably shut her off, but Lindsay has to learn to deal with it, so we can sympathize with her plight. If she doesn't, this will be the nail in the coffin for the character. :scream:

I admit I'm very nervous to see emotional Lindsay again because I think Anna is, well, weak with this kind of material, but it's pretty obvious that there'll be plenty of drama, so I hope this time the writers put an extra effort to redeem the character and make her more likeable for the nonfans. Make her act like an adult. Like others have said before, I'm not holding my breath and I have little faith in Anna after all these years, but I also think that this will be Lindsay's last chance to be a character on her own, and I'm really waiting and hoping for the change.

What I really want to see is Lindsay creating a bond with somebody else, not just Danny. TPTB have to think ahead: what if Carmine leaves the show? What's gonna happen to Lindsay? She needs to open up to more people, not just Mac and Stella. Mac and Lindsay are too lookalike and Stella seems a little bit distant to have a genuine influence in Lindsay. Beside, these two are like water and oil, so I doubt they are going to be the bestest of friends all of a sudden. :)
    Hawkes is probably the best choice and I hope they explore their relationship this season, but I have the feeling that the writers will try to make Lindsay bond with the new girl. You know, because she's new to the lab and has a dark sekrit. :rolleyes:
    That could be a risky choice because we don't know if the actress will return when her contract expires and it'll look bad on Lindsay to confide in a stranger when she has people around that care about her. She really needs to connect with the team. It's now or never. :lol:

We'll see. :)

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for posting!!!!!! gotta love mac&stella scenes!!
    I WANT SEASON 6 NOW! lol ;)

ps: gary is looking so hot! :drool:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LOVED that scene between Mac and Stell. It looks like one of those deep exchanges which it's always worth watching because you can feel it as real!

Isn't 23 yet?????????????? :D

12. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

a few more days of torture......

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.03 - LAT 40° 47' N/Long 73° 58'W

The father of Angell was added to the casting

14. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

ooooh. interesting. thanks perlnoir! maybe he talks sense into flack, who has been "a changed man" ever since angell died? can't wait to see what cliff brings to this ep!

15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

For the lucky one HH said "we are shooting in central park saturday come and say hello" I'm sooooooo jealous:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.