Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

catuuu!
    i could tell that you were studying really hard from your nicks in MSN!! damn, i hope you're free from college really soon so we can chat better. and as for the "year to end" i'm kinda of hoping so too! ;)

debs!!
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! o_O well, i dunno... it's weird.

a question for my stellarinas! would you say that Melina is thin? like... skinny? i was just wondering....

;*

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Shippy mou, Melina is thin but she is not skinny, she has worked her body and I think she looks great! I also know that she was an athlete and I can tell that only by looking her arms and shoulders. But skinny no, she is not.

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Stellarinas :),

talking of good Stella-stories for this season, well....:
    thought I´d better put it in here. Given what Hill tweeted recently, it looks like there will be a lot of Hawkes in this season, which is OK for me. But add the notorious D/L-drama :rolleyes:, plus Flack dealing with his loss, plus Adams love interest- I fear there might be less Stella-stuff than last season. I hope, I´m wrong, but we´ll have to see.

Mein liebes Lamm--->writing it in German tells you I´m still here and not travelling again ;) :D,

I´m proud to be called like that by you :D

London is a great city, so he had at least a good time with sightseeing :D. Of course, he didn´t like to be dumped, but also I think he just didn´t expect it, or at least not that soon, because originally she meant to return to NY and surely Mac had hoped he could make her stay for good.

Oh, well, you´re quite a humble bunch, I must admit :lol:. How many hugs were there last season, two? OK, I think this is season´s average, and they had quite some nice and good scenes together. But thank God, I´m not a Smackie, I´d be muuuuuuuuuch more impatient than you :lol:.

Tons of love from the NUT :D

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!

Debbie has her PC down in the morgue.MaybeSid will perfom an autopsy on it?:eek::eek::eek:

My beloved NUT (haha i appreciate to know youa re not travelling anymore ;) btw i need to answer you a pm but as usual tons of things are happening. Especially without PC!:scream:

I hope not because a season without Stella wouldn't be a good season at all. I don't mind Stella's kids spce but i would be veryyyy upset without Stella and without Smackness and Extra DL stuff. I mean, more than a barf bag i would need a Barf Truck!:lol:

Ohhh I am sure he enjoyed London!I would too! :D but even if he expected she stayed a little longer in NYC, i can't not see how he "hoped" she stay a little longer :D You know, to convince him to travel to London he had to suffer a drug dealer attack in teh lab and a severe explosion :D besides when Virus gave him ticket he wasn't thrilled my dear ;)

You want bet? I think i can't resist anymore! I am not apatient type and this waiting is killing me!:p

take care my beloved NUT.I miss you any time you are away but i am pleased to have you back from foreign lands:lol:

Shippyyyyyyyyyyy-->
    You know i had to llok for other meaning of the word because in this one means the same. But I think she is splendid as she is. Also i have read she swims a lot so she does a lot of exercise! so I agree with Mary mou!:thumbsup:
    so my dears take care, have a nice week and i will be coming time to time until my technivcian gives me back the darn PC:scream:

Hopefully it will be before 23 Wednesday!:scream:

my love to all debb

5. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, Stellarinas!!
    Shippy
    Well, after I've seen some new photos of Victoria Bekcham, I may say - that woman is skinny. But Melina is slender woman with sport body. And I envy her. A white envy, of course. Btw, have you seen new photos from S6? This blue top...OMG! Her eyes is deep blue now - looooove it!
    Debbie
    My dear!!! What a bad news! I miss you soo much. Hope you can return before 23th September.

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Galina!!!! I haven't seen you active latelly at least here! :)

I saw the pics too, she looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see more and of course to watch the premiere!!!!!!!

See ya laterz!

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hey, Mary))) Well, I was busy this week, and I'm still prefer to read. Oh, I've seen CTV promo (it's awesome), but why I haven't seen our Stella there? Just a little bit. I want more - or they think, Stella in piquant view is enought? I'm not agree

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Galina, Hey Mary, hey Stellarinas! :D

I have watched the sneak peek and it's AMAZING. LOVE MAC AND STELLA and i have enjoyed the promo too!

But mainly I have loved Stella how she reminded him it's not everything about him ;D Priceless scene! :D priceless conversation YAY!!!! (still without PC but i am thrilled!

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hey Ladies!

Debs I have to agree with you, GREAT SMACKED SCENE hope for more this season!!:)

Hugs!

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, ladies! Oh, only the three Stella's words in the sneak peak and I'm on heaven. Our Stella is handsome... Please, please, I hope we can see many spesial scenes in this season!

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks to my favorite girls who answered that!

i haven't read a lot about melina (so i didn't know things like her athletic habits - and those make me feel even more connected to her). i just had this hard time describing her in writting a fanfiction (or trying to ;)). so i needed your help and i appreciate getting it! your are the best!

btw, sad_girl the victorias' analogic thought was AWESOME! lol and yup i've seen the pics!!! the spoiler video made me drool! honestly! i want season 6 to start ASAP!

ps: hey debbie, is your pc FINALLY back?

how are you kids doing??? hope everything's ok! take care!!

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears,

agree with you, great promo, great looking Stella, what more is there to desire :D? Looks like a promising start of the season.

Heya, my dearest Lamb, you know the saying "Home, Sweet Home" :D

Poor Debbie, did your PC pass away now or do you think Sid might reanimate it, while he´s rummaging in the insides ;)? Anyway, I wish you soon a machine by your side- the old healed fella or a new one :thumbsup:.
    And don´t worry with the PM, just take your time.

I agree, if I think just of Adam, Sheldon, Flack and Danny I wouldn´t worry that it would become a bad season if Stella has to pass screen time to them in order for their stories. There were good episodes in the past even without much of Stella. But when I think of Lindsay and D/L- Ouch :D, pass me the Barf truck then :lol:.

Oh, you know how Mac is, he probably thought NY would break down without him, when he´s so far away for a while :D, that´s why he wasn´t so thrilled about the invitation. Although I admit that he wasn´t too enthusiastic when Stella asked him how London was, but I blamed the "333"-caller for that :lol:. Though I wondered why he was staying at hotels and not at Peyton´s place all the time. But that´s it, I won´t admit any more :D. Anyway, I think for a while he really hoped the relationship would grow.

Oh, my Dear, hold on, be strong, because you know TPTB´s patience with such things :lol:.

You take care, too, beloved Lamb, and I won´t be travelling too far :lol:.

Have a great weekend all of you :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good evening dears!

I was watching the senak pick. At first I was dissapointed 'cause I was expecting more... But your comments made me rethink it so, I watched again. Now, the more I watch it the more I like it. I hope this season will have great SMAC scenes!!! After all Mac & Stella are the main two characters right? I really don't like D/L and I think TPTB has gone down this road for one more season... I would love also to see an(or more of course!) action scene like in 5x01 when Stella mas was hunging from a grib!!

Love & kisses,
    Mary

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey my beloved Stellarinas and especially my adorable and beloved NUT!

Not PC yet, Shippy! I miss our chats! :( but if i want to enjoy the premiere i had to send it to discover what the heck is going on with it ;)

Darlings, i was surprised by

1) The conversation. It's worth. VERY. I love when they just talk like that. Heart to heart! She is lecturing him about not being all about "ME, I, MY" LOL It sounds like someone describing my friend Virus :D

2) DARN! I want to know who wants them all dead! My take is: eco terrorist from 5.17
    3) Me thinsk it's going to be more explosive and deep and special than the first time i read first spoilers.
    4) I want to know the new girl. Hopefully she will be a nice addition to the show. And i hope my Stella will share some time with her. We need Power Girl back in CSI NY! (Lindsay doesn't fit the patron. We need Stela helping the new girl. She is the Guide-type. A Natural mentor!)

5) I can't answer you now my beloved NUT! but be sure i will if i come back tomorrow (I am planning cool stuff for Springtime Day. I have a lunch with my friends ;)

6) Love y'a all!

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer