Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

WOW!Thank's Inxs!!She looks very gorgeous in this video :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Inxs boy is she popular, nice evening gown, and George look's quite suave as well. Vegas, how much more fun could this be? From the LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL, [great newspaper] I lived there, and never saw them:( how wonderful that there all turned out for this[​IMG]

CSI EXPERIENCE

http://www.lvrj.com/news/59169182.html

3. Desertwind

Some more articles about Jorja returning to CSI, there's like 3 stories all different, with their take on this sensational news[​IMG]

JORJA'S BACK

4. 456

456 Dead on Arrival

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That's really funny, thanks for the vid.

6. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

My god, if they weren't already ashamed of themselves they should be now. It's really sad to see this, but alas, it's not like we hadn't known already.:(

7. erep

erep Witness

Why the he** should they be ashamed of themselves?! I don't get your reference at all.

8. 456

456 Dead on Arrival

Why the hell should they be ashamed of themselves?

I think it's hotter than hell.

9. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure what Jorja_Rain meant was the shame of them splitting up and walking separately as soon as they saw the camera and pretending they don't even know each other. They do this at every other event they go to, as well. She's in tons of pictures with Jorja, but always off to the side or in the background. Just go take a look at some of them.

Obviously, with Jorja's job, she feels the need to be discreet. I don't like it either, but that's how she feels she needs to be. That's my take on what Jorja_Rain meant, of course, she can correct me if I'm wrong.

And besides, that video is nothing. There is a behind the scenes vid from CSI, from a couple of seasons ago, when Lelah was still the Stand-In, and there is footage of Jorja and her in the "Lab", and Jorja walks behind her and pinches her waist. Not so discreet there.

And, I'm sure this isn't even permitted in this thread, although they are both publicly posted videos, the content may be off limits, I don't know.

10. 456

456 Dead on Arrival

In most of the recent pics I've seen, Lelah is standing right next to Jorja.

11. 456

456 Dead on Arrival

12. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Let's drop this line of thought. What the actors do in their real lives is their own business and not open for speculation on the BBS. It's gossip and we discourage that here.

Thank you.

13. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I am aware of that. If you re-read my post, I was elaborating on what another member was talking about. I was trying to clear up the meaning of her post, in regards to the content of a PUBLICLY posted video where both of the ladies make an appearance.

14. Desertwind

I loved all the photos of her and the guys, the one with her and Eric, sizzling, I am glad she showed up to be with her favorite peeps, awesome. They must have had so much fun in Vegas:evil: Here's an article with Jorja from a ways back posted here on our own files, talking about her co-star Billy and her vegetarianism[​IMG]

JORJA TALKING

15. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Interesting blogpost about Jorja's return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.