Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faceoff

faceoff Witness

Re: Sofia Curtis

Nice picture, CSILevel1. The thread started with your use of the word controversial for Ms Curtis. Why?

CSI Mania, please note the helpful Destiny kindly gave me a link to Louise Lombard pictures further up this thread if you want to look at various looks this actress has had in the hair colour department. The internet address on site appears to be http://www.louiselombard.net/

Is Sofia Curtis/Louise Lombard not a welcome addition to CSI? Oh yes and welcome to the site, CSI Mania. :)

2. CSILevel1

CSILevel1 Lab Technician

She is controversial, because one half of the fans like her while the other half hate her. Some people think she's a threat to GSR, because Grissom apparently likes her. A few angry GSR fans even would like to see the actress and her baby ill or even dead! What's this if it's not controversy?

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you CSILevel1 and Faceoff for the fix and direct of Louise. ;)

4. squirt

squirt Pathologist

CSI level one. I have read the same things.. sad isn't it. That some people feel so threatened by a character on a TV show that they would go to that extreme. It is a TV show. I just do not get the mantality of some. That is not only sad it is sick. These are the people that need help. Although I was told by someone that it was just playful joking and it was not to be taken serious. So why say it. That to me is not a joke and should be investigated. That crosses soem serious lines. With all the stalkers and such out there to post that is not funny. Not in my books anyways.

5. CSILevel1

CSILevel1 Lab Technician

You're absolutely right! Wishing somebody's death is NOT funny, but I'm afraid we can't change these people's mind. The best thing we can do is to leave them alone with their sick toughts, and visit boards, where normal people post (like this, I mean the board... ;)).
    The saddest thing is that when I hear GSR I immediately think of these people (who are the minority, of course), not the normal fans. :(

6. Guest

Guest Guest

At first I didnt like her cos I saw her as a threat to GSR and also a spy for Ecklie. I now feel differently cos of the thing she said to Sara in 'No Humans Involved'about her missing being trusted etc It must've been hard for her to be demoted I really felt sorry for her. It was nice the way she helped Greg too when he didnt know how to lift the print off that box. Plus Grissom seems to be getting on with her ok so thats cool! :cool:

7. faceoff

faceoff Witness

"She is controversial, because one half of the fans like her while the other half hate her. Some people think she's a threat to GSR, because Grissom apparently likes her. A few angry GSR fans even would like to see the actress and her baby ill or even dead! What's this if it's not controversy?"

It is not controversy - it is just stupidity and perhaps a sign of instability on those sort of "viewers" part. I wouldn't call people with such views fans - unless it really is short for fanatic in their cases.

There has been some talk of viewers being directly responsible for the shape of future storylines in television via a sort of red button. Should Grissom go out with Sara or Sofia in next weeks episode? If the majority of viewers chose say Sofia - those sort of Sara fans would then want use the red button as the nuclear option - and as the Daleks used to say "exterminate, exterminate" :(

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

It is truly sad and stupid. :( Not to mention name calling on certain sites about Sophia. :eek: Rude!!! :mad:

9. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

thank you for everything
    now I have one questione :confused:Is there something between grissom and sophia????If there is something between sophia and grissom,,is sara knows that :confused:

10. X05

X05 CSI Level One

i've heard different people say diff. things about whether sofia and grissom have something going on. i personally don't think so, but that's just my opinion. they just seem more like friends to me. i don't think they've had sara really come out and say anything to grissom about it.

11. warricklover

warricklover Rookie

i really don't care much about her...except when she said that warrick was hot because he's MINE :devil: :devil: :devil:

12. LaCacahuete

LaCacahuete Police Officer

I love Sofia. I hope she stays on, because I think she's hilarious, and I love seeing her interactions with everyone else in the lab.

Between her and Mia, it's been a good season for new characaters. Hopefully, they'll both stick around for season 6. :D

13. faceoff

faceoff Witness

warricklover - I think the remark about Warrick being "hot" was added too by the girls saying he knew it!

I think Sofia would paraphrase The Sundance Kid saying to Butch Cassidy about the Katherine Ross character - "Take him, take him!" :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I really don't like her. While the swing shift is getting less air time, they are bringing in new characters who are getting plenty of air time. It just doesn't seem right. Everything has changed and I'm not getting good vibes from Sophia. I mean, she's a great csi and all, but Sara and Cath don't like her. Warrick and Nick don't really know her. She's just in with Grissom and Greg because they think she looks hot. It's probably just me, but it seems like out with the old and in with the new. Sophia is taking Sara's place with Grissom. It's like the "Since when have you been interested in beauty? Since I met you." all over again.. only its "Let's have dinner, shalll we?" Since Sophia came on the show, Grissom's changed. He's not as close to anyone anymore. He barely talks to Greg or Sara, except for "Wow, good job guys." I don't know. It just doesn't feel right.

15. Nikka_what

Nikka_what CSI Level Two

I have to agree with you on the whole screentime thingy. She's great, I love how she's not at all snotty or bitchy about her demotion, I love how she talks to herself, but...has anybody seen Warrick lately? Or Nick? And what about Jacqui, or *starts panicking* Archie?!?!? Even the tattooed AV (not sure what she really does) girl Warrick likes to flirt with in seasons 3 and 4...where'd she go? While I think it's a great way to throw some drama into the lab, I wish TPTB would realize that we'd like to see the actual cast of CSI once in a while too. Is that too much to ask? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.