Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

Ahhh, I was wondering if there was a CJ thread. I love it. Does anyone know if CJ has been renewed for a new season? Can we post our CJ fics somewhere? Orshould we just keep them to ourselves?
    Spoilers!!!!

Ok, I heard (Ask Ausiello as received by JH herself) that 1.Jordan was going to try to adopt a child. I think it's a 13 year old in one of the upcoming episodes.
    2.Jordan will be suspected of a crime and she will run. I believe Woody will follow.
    3. Two of the main characters (or sub, but I'm not sure) will get married. There's a pool in my school where it's all on Lily and Bug.
    4.Charles Mesure (JD Pollack) will return in the next (or so) episode.
    5. Jordan's dad (Ken Howard) will not return.
    6.Something about Jordan's mother's murder will be revealed in the 100th episode.
    7.Lu and Woody will get together and break up quickly.
    8.Nigel may try to get Bug and Lily together. There is a vote on this on nigelblog.com
    9. This is obvious: the 100th episode is also the final episode for this season.

Again, these spoilers have not been confirmed nor denied. All have come from different sources and I do not claim any of CJ.

2. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i couldnt find any icons for them for the life of me, but that reminds me, i meant to change my loc to somthing CJ because i didnt have anything for them :lol:

those are som scary spoilers, im looking forward to all the upcoming eps, they all look really good

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I abosolutely ADORE Crossing Jordan. I'm probably in the minority, but I really do NOT like Jordan & Woody ... I like Jordan with Garret (**dodges bullets**) :cool:

4. GilandSara

littlesara, yep. I believe you are in the minority. Does anybody like the Lily/Bug shipping? *Raises hand*

5. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

**Jumps up and down** I do! I do!! :lol: :D

6. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

It was repeated on A&E a few weeks ago.

7. Dance2nite926

About Jordans brother:

In the episode O, Brother Where Art Thou? he comes into play and Jordans father, herself and her brother are wanted in questioning for a murder in Jordans apartment. The person murdered was an old cop friend of Jordans father.

Anyway, her brother, I think his name is James appears at the end of the episode, dressed like a cop and takes Jordan to where he used to live.

Its being reconstructed and he jumps off an open window ledge thing after a bunch of people try to talk him down.

The body was never found which means that he might reeapper.

BTW-
    I am a HUGE Woody/Jordan shipper.

And a Bug/Lilly shipper (but not as obsessive as W/J)

8. Dance2nite926

Theres been some rumors of it being cancelled after this season. Which I hope times 2574510478 there not true

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Dance2nite926 you can edit your first post within 24 hours (used to be 2 hours, but has recently increased ;)) rather than double posting. :)

10. GilandSara

I heard that Leslie Bibb was supposed to come back next year but I haven't heard if CJ has been renewed for another season. If it was cancelled, the season finale/100th episode party would've been a 'Goodbye' party, right?

11. Tinkerbell

Bumping up! :)

12. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

hey guys, im new and obviously im obsessed with CSI but Crossing Jordan was my first obsession lol :) i love it! leslie bibb (unfortunately for me since im a woody/jordan fan and honestly dont like lu at all) is comming back next season. cj was also renewed for a 6th season, where it will pick up right where it left off.

~nix

13. Tinkerbell

Bumping up! :D

14. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

just a note for all you cj fans out there- check out the crossing jordan section of the coffeerooms forum. right now its really slow since the show isnt airing new episodes, but especially during the year, its great. totally different set up than this forum, harder to read...kind of a pain, but Allan A, the director/ executive producer posts all the time and we're spoiled with him "what i liked/disliked about this episode" posts which he almost always shares with us a few days before each new episode. its really cool too, because a lot of the people have some sort of connection to cj, and everyone else just knows so much about the show. its great. so come post!!

:)

~nix

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Jordan is moving this week. Not from Boston,just to a new night. Crossing Jordan will now be on Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM (Eastern time), opposite Criminal Minds. Check local listings for time and channel in your area.