Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh, I agree, a banterous relationship with Heylen (I'm not adjusting to her new name lol I still call her Kaye LOL) would be awesome! :D Do you think Adam will try to "compete" with her like he did with Kendall about the music box? :lol: My personal perception of them is that they are both young and competitive so that can totally lead to interesting banters. Specially if Heylen is the kind of gal that believes in some kind of feminism discourse like "nowadays, woman can do everything, watch me go" lol

Hahaha! Oh non, on ne compte pas! On dit aussi que l'amour ne voit pas mais je peut te dire qu'avec AJ c'est une autre histoire :lol:

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Mdr, tu m'étonnes

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh gosh I'd love for them to have a relationship like that... :adore: I loved how Adam's relationship with Kendall always envolved them competing with one and other, I'd love for them to have a realationship like that, it provided great comic relief, something that I think we need a little more of in NY... Hehe, I think it would be interesting seeing Adam compete with a strong woman... I can imagine him being a little bit intimidated by her, and backing down and agreeing with anything she said... :lol: Hehe, that would be cute, but for once I'd love to see Adam stick up for himself, especially if he knew himself to be in the right, I think that would make an awesome scene too.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture. I found this on flickr, not really sure what it is. But it looks maybe like one of the Supernatural Comic Con photo ops. Really made me giggle *and hope that Supernatural has another episode with Ghostfacers :D*

[​IMG]

5. Stepherweps

Haha that's totally adorable, thanks so much for posting it Nikky. :D He's playing a CSI, haha, that actually made me laugh out loud, so cute. :adore:

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

One member (lindsay) post this interview in my forum!

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

PERL!!!!!!!! Je ne te remercierai jamais assez!!! Merci! Merci! Merci! Merci! Merci!x100000! Et je te refile au moins 20 caisses de letchi! LOL ;)

You bet we care!!! I'm relieved to hear him say that, though. I was worried we wouldn't have much of "character peeling" for S6! :lol:

Ok, he seems really excited about this, no? :lol:

Oh, I would say so too. :adore: Never change, AJ! Never!

Quick Edit...

I was thinking. AJ mentioned Adam gets some lovin'. Hill said he'd be having some too. In the promo video, we see Stella with the boobage showing. Libido and hormones rush, anyone? LOL All work and no play makes our CSIs dull scientists.

8. Stepherweps

Thanks so much for the interview Perl, it's adorable, I always love AJ's interviews, he just appears as being so down to earth and sweet. :D I'm exciting to hear that Adam gets some lovin' this season. :adore: I'm also excited to hear that there's going to be more character development this season, that one thing I loved about last season, and I'm happy to hear that it's going to be develed into further, I love hearing more about the characters background. I also thought it was so cute, how he talked about his friendships with Eddie, Hill and Carmine, he's just such a sweetie. :adore: Hehe, and I agree, he needs to keep channeling his inner dork, we need lots more adorkableness. :adore:

9. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I love the interview. He says such nice things about everybody and seems so sweet.

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks a lot for Letchie Cyn mdr, I prefer Cherry mdr!

11. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks a lot for posting the interview perlnoir :D

We are just as excited as he is!:lol:..I can't wait to see him in a love situation.
    We adore Adam as the ''science geek'' and it is good to know that,that comes from AJ himself.

As I've already said in another thread promos are most of the time misleading and what we believe it's going to happen never does!:lol:..It's good that both Adam and Hawkes get some loving but I don'treally see it happening with Stella ..We will see;)

12. Stepherweps

I'm with you Athens, I can't wait to see Adam in a relationship of some sort, he's just such an adorkable character, I think he'd make a really cute boyfriend, I think he'd be really romantic, but not in an obvious way... It's going to be interesting to see his dorkiness in a relationship. :adore: But I mean come on, what's not to love, any girl would be lucky to have him. :D

13. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

From the Promo Vid it looked like Stella & Adam in one room and Adam lookin' very happy...But then again I could be wrong LOL:lol::guffaw:

14. Stepherweps

Haha, yep I've seen the promo... I'm really hoping that it's mean to be deceptive, that's really not something that I like the idea of... :lol: I'm really excited for seeing Adam's love intrest next season, it's going to be an interesting storyline. :D

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.