Ryan/Jon #24 - 'Just Take The Shirt Off Already!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 29, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. TNT Togo

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Wolfe's Den

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  7. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Hey, I'm eating my cereal, thinking: "Yeah!!! Maybe we won't see him a lot in the first episode... so on the second, he's gonna be there ALL THE TIME!!!!!" Now THAT would be sooooooo cool!

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I wouldn't mind if that were the case!
    Having seen the spoilers Im not expecting to see him much 1st epi, so as long as they make that upto us.
    <Im at work right now, and a whole Hen party has just come in dressed in superhero outfits- very surreal!!>

3. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Hey aren't you supposed to be "avoiding all spoilers"? lol

Is there a reason for the superhero outfits??? Because if that's how you people dress to go to work... :shifty:

^_^ kidding!!!!

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^I read that before I decided to avoid all spoilers! Ive gone 2 weeks so far. Very pleased with myself!
    It was a hen party. They were doing some kind of treasure hunt. All over the city centre, while dressed as wonderwoman and co. Very brave!
    Hopefully management dont get any ideas about a new uniform!!!

5. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

I totally agree. That would be awesome if he got as much or more screen time. I think he should get as much as Eric did cause Eric was ALWAYS in the episodes. Sometimes I wish I could call or talk to the writers and scream at them or something for being so stupid. Sorry I had to vent

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

A very lethal combination that's for sure.:drool::devil:

He proved in WISC that Jon has the acting ability to carry a story arc.:thumbsup: Now if he can just get them. Of course, something other than getting him in trouble and to continue the growth he did show at the end of season 7.:)

I did read some of the spoiler and if they don't change, it looks as if he is getting on screen a little more

Switchpoint, I completely understand; a big fantasy of mine is yelling at them and demand to know why poor Ryan isn't getting the screen time as he deserves and why where he does, he is always in trouble:scream:, and what do they seem to have against Jon Togo. He is good actor and deserves as much screen time as the others.:thumbsup:

7. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

I did read some of the spoiler and if they don't change, it looks as if he is getting on screen a little more

Switchpoint, I completely understand; a big fantasy of mine is yelling at them and demand to know why poor Ryan isn't getting the screen time as he deserves and why where he does, he is always in trouble:scream:, and what do they seem to have against Jon Togo. He is good actor and deserves as much screen time as the others.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I know. I don't even know why they got another actor:confused:. I mean,in season 7 I haven't heard much about Natalia and Frank. And defiantly Valera. This could be a good time for the viewers to understand the character's more,but no,they had to add a new one. They better follow up on the stories,specially Ryan's. Like in WISC,they just left it as everyone being mad at him and Horatio is the only one who found out. And after he got shot in the eye and he had an infection and took some pills. They just make us assume it got better and nobody asked not even Alexx and she was the one to tell him to get it checked out. :(

8. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Like some others have said, I'm gonna stay optimistic. The new season starts in what, 8 days?????? I'm not gonna go all ballistic or mad BEFORE watching the first few episodes...

But after that, if there aren't more scenes with Ryan... THEN I'm gonna go nuts!!!

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Guys, go to the CSI Miami page on cbs.com....I think you'll all be a little happy with what you see. ;) :drool:

10. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Just looked at it :drool: he looks good next to Horatio!! :)

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Too bad it's an old pic. But it's something!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think that pic was there the other day. I hope that means that he'll be moved up in rank a bit now. :) But, it's actually three different pics (Cal, H and Ryan) put together in one pic. :)

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well, at least that's a good sign. :rolleyes:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Let's hope it's a good sign. :lol: I think it was there the other day when I was on the site, but to be honest since they were old pictures, I didn't notice too much. I can't believe I didn't notice that no one but the three of them were in the pic. :lol:

One more week. :D

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The pics and the entire site was changed late Thursday/early Friday morning. After getting over all the black,I noticed the pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.