Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That's very exciting! I can't wait to finally see the cast promote the show on TV together. :D

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well here's another TV alert. Marg will be visiting Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Monday, September 21st. It's getting more and more exciting each day. lol.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yes yes yes!!!

Chestertown. *giggle*

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Ryans hope

Hello everyone!!!

So as some of you may know Marg Helgenberger was in Ryans hope way back in the 80's, and she met alan while working there. I was disscussing it with a friend the other day and she has never seen the episode where there characters both meet, and that got my thinking, either have i. I've looked around but i cannot find it anywhere.

Have any of you seen it or have a clip from that episode, i really want to see what it was like :)

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Re: Ryans hope

As this deals with Marg, I'm moving this to the Vegas Forum where I'm sure it will be merged with a Marg thread :)

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

It has been and we thank you. :)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Unfortunately, no matter how hard I've looked, no one seems to have put that episode on line. Hopefully one day we'll see it!

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Are there any episodes of China Beach online? And if so, what are some good ones that you recommend?

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You can find most (if not all) of Marg's scenes in China Beach on YouTube. A user has uploaded them for your viewing pleasure. :) I don't think you can find full episodes online, though. As for recommendation, I really suggest you watch the whole thing if you ever get a chance. It's simply one of the best shows ever. Even the episodes without Marg are worth watching. I first watched CB when I was VERY young and didn't really understand the meaning behind the scenes, but I found myself loving it more as I grew older.

Dang. I know it's almost impossible to sort out the music right problems, but I really wish this show could be released on DVD.

Anyway, one of our twitter followers directed me to this article on TV Guide and I found it ummm interesting. Here's what Marg said about her contract and Catherine:

As much as I'd be a little sad to see her go, but I really think perhaps it's time for her to take a break and make some new plans... You know, like traveling around the world and meet her fans. :lol:

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Aw, thanks for the recs, Erica. I really appreciate it. <3 When I get a free day (lol...) I'll have to sit down and try to watch a few.

As for the article, she sounds really...tired and frustrated. I think it may be time for her to let go. I mean, ten years of anything is a long time, and I can't imagine what it's like to work 14+ hour days for 10 months of the year, especially in a job where apparently the writers aren't taking care of her or listening to her requests.

I'd be sad, too, but hey, she's a great actress, and I'd love to see her headlining her own show or even just doing some movies. Or even just relax, and like Erica said, visit her faithful fans. Delaware first! We have good malls and don't have any sales tax! :lol:

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

...Or Taiwan. lol. Hey, we're not that far away from LA. There's just this big pond called the Pacific Ocean between us. :lol:

Woohoo it's Destiny's birthday! Happy Birthday boss! *passes booze around*

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: Amen, yep 36 today, and Thank you. ;)

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ET has put up a clip of tonight's interview with the CSI cast on their website. You can watch it here.

God. I love that woman's giggles. :lol:

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

ROFL Eric's face when they were singing...

Anyways, how can you not love Marg? She looked so good, and she's just hilarious. She and Laurence seem to play off each other well here. I think she should have stolen his shades, haha.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I just saw that on the spoiler thread. Marg was adorable. ;)

I loved it when she said that women make the best detectives, especially married women.
    Great clip. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.