American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Even my mom thinks Paula's on something.

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I do too. Paula seems like she's drunk half the time. Simon seems to be the only sensible one even though he can get brutal on occasion.

3. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

Oh there was one night. It was one night of eliminations. I can't remember who was booted that night, but Paula (and maybe Simon too) were defenitely drunk. Ryan asked why the two that were with him were in the bottom two and Paula said that Simon said something like "One of you had pizza and the other had salad". She was a total mess that night.

4. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I remember that! That was weird. And kinda thoughtless.. I mean, here are these kids, nervous beyond all belief, facing a huge moment, and the judges are cracking nonsensical jokes... ah well. My sister says they want to replace Paula with Jessica Simpson, but I haven't heard that anywhere else so it's probably a figment of her imagination.

5. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

I dont like bucky either and I didnt like chicken little, I really want paris or mandisa to win, and taylors cool but I don't think he'd win.

6. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I love Bucky and was so worried that he was going to be sent home on Wednesday night. I am so happy I can breath a sigh of relife for now. lol. I am a huge Chris D fan as well and was worried about what the fans would do to him. lol.

7. lane

lane Police Officer

I think Lisa is going to be out next week if she keeps singing with the taste of an older woman. She's 16! She should be singing some Alicia Keys!
    Taylor is the best. My father watches AI for Taylor. I look forward to his performances; they're usually the best.
    From what I think, Mandisa will be in the top 2.

8. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

I think Taylor or Chris will win and I think Lisa will go next week, She's been in the bottom 3 two times in a row.

9. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

Ever since chris sang during the second week after hollywood i have been a absolute fan of his....I also adore Taylor (which I see a lot of other people do too) he is so quirky that you can't help but smile when he is on stage....I agree with you guys about Lisa....she has talent but not enough personality to carry her to the top three...I don't particularly like Mandisa or her performances because she always seems to be belting out every song but maybe she just has a big personality and an even bigger voice :)

10. ziggystarduzt

Okay, so who should be voted off tomorrow? Who are you faves tonight?

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

*Deadpans* Bucky should be voted out.

12. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Nobody really stood out tonight which was suprising. If I had to pick the bottom three it would be..

Bucky, Lisa & Ace. As for the two to leave it would be hmm..between Lisa and Ace. I wish Chris sang "I don't want to be" instead of Elliot though :(.

*eta* Kelli looked much younger then usual tonight. I mean, I'm 19 too but she looked 16 or even 15. She should've sang "Red Neck Woman" instead IMO.

13. ziggystarduzt

Dude, that was AWFUL. The only one who was even remotely okay was Paris. Seriously. B-A-D. I think Bucky needs to go, and I agree with Bucky, Lisa, and Ace being worst.

Dude, even Chris and Katherine sucked. What's going on?

And I thought Kelli looked different tonight too, but I couldn't figure out what it was...

14. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I didn't like anyone tonight. I think Lisa or Bucky will be booted next.

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Me neither. I stopped watching the episode about half way through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.