"The Unusual Suspect" Discussion *Beware SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't find the promo either.
    Could someone who has seen it give directions.. hehe
    ususally it's right at the top, but now i see the one for the large people convention

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Click on video page and then scroll down to the bottom. You'll see the 'Can a genius kid get away with murder?' or something like that. That's the promo.

I can't play the vid though. My computer just wouldn't let me. Can anyone transcribe it for me, please? Thanks!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll transcribe it. I was going to for my Juliette site anyways (juliette is the kid genius).. so It's no problem.

thanks for the directions.. be back this afternoon with the transcript

EDIT! Sorry.. it wont play for me either. but I'm going to try to find another way to see it... and then i'll be back. hehe

4. SKYLAR522

SKYLAR522 Hit and Run

Again, many apologies on being vague about how to find the promo....

The promo is mislabeled as the promo for Sunday's episode. Click the link to Sunday's promo (Big Middle). There's an ad that plays first -- sometimes it's for Criminal Minds -- then the promo for The Unusual Suspect plays.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please note that to get the Promo to play you need to have realplayer if you don't have it the site should offer it to you as an option.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

oo this sounds good. this isnt the season finale is it?! or is it on in may sometime..? anyways i love the ones that focus on people but still are on the case. know what i mean? this one soundslike it. :)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Nope this isn't the finale still got a ways to go before that, right now that date isn't set, it could be in May. ;)

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

The plot seems really interesting and I do hope the writer will redeem himself in this episode. He also wrote Dog Eat Dog and Spark of Life which are the non-memorable eps on CSI, imo.

9. mollyMKS

mollyMKS Police Officer

The one time that I actually watched basketball this week and I get to see the CSI promo!

The promo looks promising, I just hope it doesn't fall flat with a weak ending like some of the previous episodes. I have to say that the little girl was creepy!

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

The promo was amazing. It looks like an awesome episode, plus Nick in a suit :D

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

the promo looks good, i love those tricky little kids. i like the way they did it, i wonder what she says to sara!!
    just as an aside, that is a tiny 12 year old! only 4'3"?? i was 5 feet at 11!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe.. creepy.. That's funny. Juliette is really a very sweet girl. I can't wait to see it. I can't see the promo, but someone grabed me some pictures and I can't believe how old she looks. (but that's just me) I'm dying to see the promo, so I hope it plays here soon.

She's actually 10 in real life, so maybe that's why they had to write she was so short. They didn't want people to say that she was shorter than they said she was.

13. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

finally!!! a new eppy!!! :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

my friend saved the video
    [URL Remove]

OR

[URL Removed]

it might work better than the streaming video from CBS.com,

==========
    ~Edited: URL's Removed see fan video thread.~

15. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

aw i can't veiw the videos at all! does anyone know what you have to have to be able to veiw them? Quicktime, Real Player, Media Player....???