Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha yeah, exactly, it's hallmark, it does what it says on the tin!! i liked his reasoning for doing it tho - there's a 'making of' somewhere (maybe on youtube) where he said the main reason he did it was that he'd never done that kind of film and wanted to do something different/unexpected - well, it worked!

i normally *hate* anything with even a hint of romance but it wasn't too bad - ok, the clichés were a bit silly, but it wasn't that bad. mainly because he was *really* cute in it :rolleyes::guffaw: joely richardson is great as well - my dad knows her mum (vanessa redgrave), and i'm pretty sure he's met joely at least a couple of times, i have to admit it kind of annoys me that my dad has met people who have worked with gary and i haven't... :scream::scream:

hmm 5.24 am, looks like my early night is going well then... ;)

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Awww, Terry.

Of all the Gary-starrer films I've seen, FA is probably the last one I'd recommend. I'm not into overly mushy stuff either, hehe. And YET I got it online just two days ago :guffaw:

Try The Stand. Takes a really long to complete (6 hours?) but Stu is lovely.

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello.:)

Huh, what a day...I had to visit to doctor "again", damn I hate this flu! :scream:

Fallen Angel...I haven't seen it cause it's not available in Finland! :( But I've heard about it and watched some parts from youtube

*Yey! I loooooooooove youtube!!!*:lol:

"different" huh? ;) Well his hair is more reddish than normally.:lol: '
    He umm...it's hard to discribe it...looks like "he's in love"! :luvlove:
    Not to mention much more cuter and sweeter than usually...a real dream man basically! :adore:

I would say The Stand too!;) Yeah it's "a bit" long, but I'm sure you'll manage to watch it through. I watched it first time with my best friend and we both loved it!:) Just keep some brakes during watching, so you can empty your buckets once in awhile! :lol:

"I know from my own experience!" :guffaw:

Did you mentioned "True West" Lisa???:angel:

Well...I have something for you...;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I searched some pics and I thought to post these "That Championship Season" pics just cause I started to giggle when my brairs decided to look these two pics in naughtly way! :guffaw:
    [​IMG]
    I notice something "interesting"...do you?? :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    Does someone else has naughtly thoughts...??? :evil::evil::evil:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

stu is lovely but the rest of it?! *shudder* - i made the mistake of watching all 6 hours in one sitting which was silly of me really. i do like an awful lot of the stand, i like the flu-type thing, i like stu, i like the really annoying guy who thinks he's cool whose name i can't remember, and i like a few others and overall the story's pretty good too but omfg could they lay off the religious preaching just for a minute? apparently they couldn't. it made me so angry by the end i just wasn't that into it anymore. i've seen it a few times since and the more i watch it the less i appreciate stu and the other good bits and the more i get annoyed with the preachiness.

oh believe me, i mention true west all the time - i looooves it :D those pics are so cute - the glasses and dodgy hair do him no favours but he's such a lovely character and he looks really cute. and he looks waaay better by the bit of the play where he's drunk, the glasses are gone, his clothes are falling off and he's poured beer all over himself :drool::drool:

i think that's an underrated film - i guess that it's about sport puts a lot of girls off (it did me!) but actually it's not about sport much, that's just the thing they use to centre the action. i really liked it - and his character was my favourite, you can't go wrong with a cynical alcoholic :lol:

and yes, i did too ;)

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

O.M.F.G, sam! *----------------------------* now i can't seem to take my eyes off of.... "it". :drool: oh i wish that hand resting on the top of his left thigh was mine...... :devil:

6. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Now really have to empty my bucket.....

Just finished watching Fallen Angel... It is a touching movie. I really enjoy watching it... it is mushy but it is good to see a different side of Gary.... the more loving side....

As for The Stand.. isn't that Stephen King book? I really don't like watching horror movie... usually my cousin has to drag me to those kind of movie...

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello.:) Back to normal...history book and coffee mug on the table and next to me my precious laptop! :lol:

I can't either, or more likely I don't wanna take my eyes of.."it" :drool::drool::drool:
    :lol:
    The hand huh? :devil: yeah I thought about that too...but I can't push aside a vicked thought that "something" hopefully would look a little different in that situation...:evil::devil:

*Slaps herself for having such naughty thoughts!!!* :guffaw:

I LOVE the loving side of his! :adore:

Yeah it''s based on Stephen King's book. Don't worry, I don't like horror films AT ALL! :rolleyes: "Maybe cause I chicken to watch'em! :lol: Anyway The Stand was the first horror film I watched and it's been so far the last also. It's not a stereotypical horror movie...It's more like a psychological horror there.

Course there's some parts that I found out gross, but since I them, I usually skip them!:lol: And since it's so long (6 hours) I watch the best parts only..."Gary-parts":D

So please watch it. You won't be dissapointed! Gary looks soooooo hot and cute there! :drool: Plus there's another different side of his to be seen! :thumbsup:

Couple more pics from "That Championship Season". Got a lot of pics from this film. God, I'm having a problem to decide! :lol:

I think these pics are funny, except the last one.
    The last one is simply hot! :drool:
    [​IMG]
    Wow...someone's down...:borg:

...Then...Boom! :guffaw:
    [​IMG]
    Umm...Normally I'd say "very nice back view, but now I have to say:
    "VERY NICE "FRONT" VIEW!!!:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    Ou my sweet lord! That look would melt the polar ice camps!!! :lol:
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that was what i liked about it too - it was nice to see him doing something very different, even if that something was hallmark :lol:

it is stephen king but it's not really a horror film, it's more about a classic good vs evil battle i guess, the only really horror-ish bit was the preaching ;)

i've been thinking about this pic:

[​IMG]

well, i mean, thinking about it in a serious manner, not just doing this :drool::drool::drool:

we were talking about it a few pages ago and i think some of us said we thought it was from OM&M but i don't think it is... the only reason i thought that was because i could remember the washing scene from OM&M but something was bothering me which is that his shirt never comes off in that scene (shame...) - i watched OM&M again last night and i think i was right - so where is this pic from? something is suggesting to me forrest gump, y'know at the beginning when they're in vietnam, but i'm not sure (i'll have to watch again to see!) - anyone else have any ideas? i'm sure it won't be too much hardship for you to think about this pic a bit more ;):lol:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great that you bring that subject up Lisa! :thumbsup:

I've watched OM&M almoset ten times and version I have seen doesn't have that type of scene at all! :confused: And what comes to Forrest Gump Gary looks different in it...;)
    I've always thought that pic IS from OM&M cause in this website is a similar pic...http://sinisefans.org/mice/

So I'm started to thought that maybe it's a deleted scene of something...:confused:I can't come out anything else explanation on it. Only of it is so I'm so pissed!:scream: I mean cut off a scene like that!?!?:wtf::wtf::wtf:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i missed this post as i think you posted it around the same time as my last one...

haha, at least you didn't post a pic of the bit where he thinks he's pissed himself!!!:guffaw::guffaw: i might watch that tonight - i was going to watch it last night but it's over 2 hours long and i had to have an early night (i succeeded as well, in bed by 4am!) so watched OM&M as it's shorter.

yeah i've seen OM&M so many times and never seen that scene, but that was what i thought too - the pic over on that site is very similar and that page definitely includes a pic from at least one other deleted scene (the cathouse scene definitely but also the pics of him sitting on the stoop writing aren't in the final film either i don't think) - ie these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i will be able to tell you soon - i managed to get my grubby little paws on a special edition version of OM&M which has deleted scenes (just waiting for it to arrive from asia but we have a post strike at the moment:scream::scream:) so i'll have a look when it arrives. i think it probably is OM&M and maybe deleted, it looks very similar. it's just confusing when that doesn't happen in the film!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Idu to find these pictures​

12. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i can think of a movie for you to watch toinght and that is "the imposter".

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, impostor is great - god i want his coat from that so much!!! and maybe the contents as well :angel:

do you want fries with that? ;)

14. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, perlnoir! thank you so much for posting those pics! :) it's always so nice to see gary as... well, gary! loved them!

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoa...You really hunting Gary's films! :lol:That must not be an easy mission!;)

perlnoir
    : Thanks so much for those pics! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I love to see that side of his...the casual side...;) God I'd do anything to get his autograpf! :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.