Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*screams from UTT* YAY! the Orgy will stay Alive! Athena Care to Share Some Jello? Coz Sara and I are out of Chocolate sause *smirks* :devil: Ohw And If anyone sees Catherine tell her she's welcome to join me and Sara UTT :devil: so are Nick, Greg and Sofia.

You can have some jello, in fact I just made a new batch.

I was gonna use some with Nick but I think I'm just going to steal that Kama Sutra book from forensicsgirl. That page she was trying looked interesting. Although I don't really think I could bend myself that way. That's quite a challenge. Maybe I should start with some lighter stuff and work my way up to that.

If all else fails we can just hang out in the hot tub.

Okay I've been UTT with to many people for a too long time. I don't even know if it's day or night. It's so dark here UTT. *crawls from UTT followed by Sara who's still cuffed to my wrist* AAAAAH! *covers eyes* Daylight! *uncovers eyes* where is everybody? I mean this place died. :(. Athena where are you? you still playing with Nicky? *runs around followed by Sara all the way '' DUH were cuffed''* hmpf. anyone seen the chocolate sause? Me and Sara want some to cover Cath with :devil:.

Bah! I was trying that one move I saw forensicsgirl doing and I think I pulled something.

note to self- stretch first!

So I had Nick give me a massage and I just lost track of time.

Now.... that hot tub is looking mighty tempting. I think I'm going to steal Sara from you while you play with Cath for a bit and head over there

Well uhm 'Sara and I are still cuffed to each other so uhm mind if I come allong? coz you can play with her and I'm uhm a bonus :p.
*Jumps into the hot tub with Sara and moves closer towards Athena* :devil: ... *shouts* Cath there's enough room in the hot tub! you can Join us and uhm bring Detective Curtis with you! :devil:

i'm taking greg from whoever has him :)

if you need us we're in the broom closet :devil:

Sure You'll take Greg :). Has anyone seen Lady Heather? That woman knows how to handle a whip. she can teach me :devil: *Runs around through the Breakroom [cuffed to Sara] * ... There you are! "So Lady H. can you show me some nice things with the whip?!". ... :devil: ... No don't bother trying to uncuff me and Sara it's not going to work anyway. We've been cuffed for months now, and we actually like it. Oh you think it's Kinky. Well thank you. :devil: So teach us!

Wow! I think I need to take a break for some mousse too!

(I'm having a huge GeNiuS thread flashback right now :p)

Hmmm I'm going to go play with Nick I that dark corner for a while. ;)

Saddle up Cowboy! Here comes Athena! :devil:

*And ITS BACK!*

mwhahaha

Boy Nicky can sure keep going! I've had him for what? three weeks now? And he still has loads of energy! I need a break babe. I'm going to chill in the hot tub for a while. whooow.

wow. i can't believe i found this thread. it's entertaining to say the least. :devil: mind if i join?

i get dibs on all the lab geeks! that means you, hodges and archie! oh, and i am next on the line for nick. ;)

Elanor.

The thread is still alive, Well so am I :devil:"

Where are my favourite ladies *Runs with Sara still cuffed to herself through the breakroom* ...
Aha, Lady H. Fia & Cath... Wanna join us ?! :devil:
*Runs off followed by the ladies* Oeh this table ( yeah the one with the light in it ) looks great...

*locks door before starting fun on table*

xxxx :devil:

Oh, well, for a serious orgy I'd take Sara and and the guys in LV plus Calleigh and Eric (maybe Ryan) from Miami. That'd be perfect! :devil:

Back