Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Quick question: Is this a het thread? I kinda don't want to make an ass out of myself... *sheepish grin*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i think it doesn't matter. the general topic is to make sure our beloved techies get some action ^^

Elanor.

3. lament

lament Captain

No, it's definitely not a het thread. :lol: Love is love, so if you want to slash, slash away. If you like het, that's fine, too.

Btw, as for where Tyler is, I have no idea. The Speed/Tyler shipper in me rationalizes that he's taking a break to cope with Speed's death.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

my comp just ate what i wrote. and im in a hurry. in short, if hodges is straight, i think he'd be good with judy. that would be funny. i havent seen her much, but she's weird. wendy and greg would be cute too. gotta run. ill be back later :)

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Huh, me? Bogartin' the Archman? Why, the very thought... :devil:

Of any potential het ship for him, I can see this one...can you imagine him taking her on a guided tour of the Guggenheim and dazzling her with his artistic knowledge...then he asks her what she's doing next weekend and she's like, "Well, I sorta had plans...there's this sci-fi con at the Convention Center...course, if you're interested in going along..." ::cue cartoon cupids, chirpy-birds and flowers...: :lol:

As far as slash, I see Archie and Greg as a definite "OTP". Whether it's just as a really intense intellectual/spiritual but platonic connection, or something more physical...the "brain kids" of the lab need to work more on-screen together!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

you evil, lucky woman ^^ oh i'll get my turn with Archman. the line is long, but i have the patience to wait! :lol:

i think hodges/greg slash is really popular now. they do have a great chemistry together. or they could both be fighting over sara xD

archie would have to have a significant other who knows how to have fun and be dorky at the same time. he needs a trekkie ^^ :sigh: i love my geeks...

*i love my new avvie!

Elanor.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i like reading hodges/nick stories. they sound so cute ttogether in the stories, and i love them both. realistic, no, but it sounds good anyway :)

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Elanor - Likin' your new avvie muchly. Check out mine. Hot off the animator. :D

Pabzi - Feh, who needs realistic, as long as it's fun! :D

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

definately fun!

just saw wherewolves. it was so funny when hodges, archie and the other one went to the morgue. what is that 3rd tech's name?

another thing: in this ep, nick called david phillips superdave (LMAO!) in how many other eps has he done that?

10. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Henry. He's the one who idolizes Greg and wanted to know where he got his hair done. :lol:

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ah. hes new, right? i only noticed him in s6.
    why does he idolize greg?

12. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Cause Greg went from the lab to the field, and Henry has a serious case of hero worship. :D

But then, who doesn't worship Greg? ;)

Half this pairing's not tecchie, but David Hodges/Ryan Wolfe. It doesn't seem like it would work at all at first glance, but there's a couple good fics out there that totally make it work. If I remembered them, I would have the links ready, but alas, I don't.

Korbjaeger I love your new avatar!!

13. Togu

Togu Witness

i like sara and archie! :eek:
    go sachie!! Muahahahha! :lol:
    or Archara!!! hihihihihiihiihihihiihihihihi :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

korbjaeger- you already KNOW i love you. your avvie just makes me love you even more. ^^ but like i said, i'm SO fighting you for our beloved lab tech. :lol:

i thought archie and sara seemed cute but they don't seem to have much of a connection... then again, archie is always stuck in that dark room all by himself. poor boy. i'll go comfort him. :devil:

Elanor.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i saw the grey hair scene!!!!