The Miami Stars Birthday Thread

Happy belated birthday to Wanda De Jesus, a.k.a. Detective Adell Sevilla (2002 - 2003), who turned 49 yesterday, August 26. She has also appeared on NYPD Blue, Babylon 5, Matlock, and Seaquest DSV, among other roles.

Happy birthday today, September 3, to Holt McCallany, a.k.a. Detective John Hagen in 11 episodes. He also appeared as a different character on the original CSI, and in Monk, Law & Order SVU, Heroes, Burn Notice, and much more. He turns 45 today.

More birthdays this month:
Sep. 4 - Khandi Alexander (Alexx)
Sep. 4 - Carter Jenkins (Raymond Caine Jr. #3 - Rio)
Sep. 8 - David Lee Smith (Stetler)
Sep. 16 - Ed Begley Jr. (O'Shay)
Sep. 27 - Sofia Milos (Yelina)

And yes, I know which lovely actress is having a birthday next month.

**Happy Birthday, David Lee Smith!!!**

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY** to the man who has become my favorite actor. I just love you. :adore: I wish everything wonderful for you.

Last edited:
Re: **Happy Birthday, David Lee Smith!!!**

It's ya birthday, it's ya birthday! You are the Joker to Horatio's Batman! Have a good one!

Happy Birthday, David! And here's to many, many more!

:beer:

Happy Birthday. Hope that it was a great one and that you have many more to come.

Happy 46th birthday, DLS. Like a fine wine, you just get better and sweeter with age.
As I'm a respectable married lady, that's all I'll say (balls up hands to keep from petting DLS's face) :drool::adore::luvlove:

A belated HAppy Birthday to Ed Begley Jr, a.k.a. County Commisioner Scott O'Shay. He turned 60 yesterday, September 16.

Today is the birthday of Sofia Milos, known to CSI Miami fans as Detective Yelina Salas. She turns forty today.

Happy B-day Sofia :D Hope you have a good one.

Happy birthday, today, to my dear Emily Procter, a.k.a. Calleigh Duquesne. Emily, if you are reading this and want to have a great birthday, give me a call.

Get the fire extinguisher standing by. In about three hours (Miami time), Rex Linn (a.k.a. Detective Frank Tripp) will have 53 candles on his birthday cake on November 13. He is the one we started this thread with four years ago.

David Caruso was born January 7, 1956.
Rex Linn was born November 13, 1956.
That makes Super-H about 10 months older.

Back