Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yo, what is this? We get a brand new promo and you're snoozing!

Linky link link.

Oh. Oh, Criminal Minds. I love when you make me a combination of utterly confused and yet completely drooling.

~Hey, we're kinda sorta mentioning Reid getting shot today. Still focusing on Hotch, though, which I'm happy about.
    ~Okay, so Emily's talking to Garcia. Explains some of the forced-calmness to her voice.
    ~It still doesn't explain how she knows. What did she do, just assume that since he wasn't answering his phone that something was wrong? Granted it's out of his behavior, but still. *is confused*
    ~I love the fact that the promo kind of gives all of the backstory. That takes care of some of the "now what happened with this bad guy again?". Which is good for those that don't watch religiously. Like me. Did I just hear laughing?
    ~I have this strange feeling that the team is going to get there in time and that Hotch will be practically not hurt at all...

16 Days 21 Hours 30 Minutes 32 Seconds and counting!

ETA: 1) I'm pretty sure the song is "Livin' on Borrowed Time" by Puddle of Mudd.
    2) There are actually two new promos. Here's the other one.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Okay, totally random (hehe, I am getting excited about new season here!)
    In season preimere, Dr. Zwerling is played by Laura Niemi... wtf? A Finn? ..I have a cousin named that (very common name)..okay, probably her grandparents were Finns or something... teehee, Finnish names just get my attention.

*watched promos and is getting even more excited*

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

...Is a Finnish name a bad thing?

I love the promos. They're killing me and yet making me really excited, too. My countdown clock is going much too slowly for my taste.

I find it amusing that my birthday's the 19th and my driver's test is the 21st, but the only day in September that I want to come faster is the 23rd. Of course, I wouldn't mind it being the 19th because it's still closer than now, but still.

Oh, does anyone here remember the conversation about Emily's watch?

She's wearing it backwards in the promo, too.

(Is it weird that I really want to know what kind of cellphone she's using?)

4. athens

athens Coroner

^
    Don't worry,Greek names get my attention also:guffaw:[You're Finnish right?]

I'm pretty excited too!I am not counting down the days yet
    Emily mentions on her phonecall that the Reaper took Hotch so it must be someone that knows who Reaper is.It seems that she is talking to Garcia,but she doesn't hold a cell phone or has anything in her ear:shifty:,,uuuh I don't know,could be her :S

For me the 23rd will be the first night I'll be entirely alone in a different country/city from my hometown for my studies:cool:

Nice catch about the watch:lol:..I wear it just the same most of the time,it's easier to see the time that way.It could be a Paget habit not necessarily a[an?:shifty:] Emily one.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I assume that it's Garcia because she says "someone took him", which seems like a response to what Emily's saying. Haven't we seen her answer the phone without an earpiece in? She should have enough equipment in her room for speakerphone...

Now I really wish she had Twitter so that I could ask her. :lol: I wonder if MGG would know... *considers*

I wear my watch like that too. I mentioned this before, but I started wearing it like that because I noticed that that's how Emily wore it and I was curious if it was easier to see the time. I never went back to wearing it the "proper" way, so apparently it is. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That promo doesn't work for me. I get the "cannot open this page" message.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

8. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Alex. For some reason the vids on spoilertv don't ever work for me. :lol:

Reid shoots at or shoots a suspect. Go, Reid. I hope it's the Reaper and that Reid kills him. :lol: But, if Matt's leg was already hurt before filming, I wonder how they did the scene where he's standing and jumps up to knock the guy out of the line of fire.

Eewww Reaper sheds his clothes while attacking Hotch. :wtf: I guess to avoid getting blood on his clothes, but eewww so did not need to see that! :lol:

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

No problem.

I suppose that if he was in a brace or something he could've done it. Although I doubt it. Maybe they had a stunt guy do it or something. It's also possible that that scene was shot before he hurt himself, and they just changed the aftermath. Or we aren't paying enough attention and he's hopping on one foot.

I think the Reaper is showing Hotch the scars that he gave himself when he faked being a victim. Because he says something like "Do you want to see my scars? You're going to have ones just like them". Which is actually kind of odd, because it implies that the Reaper doesn't want to kill Hotch.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I have no idea who this guy is. But if he acts well he's fine by me.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Gavin was in Zoolander? I've watched that a hundred times and can't recall him being in it. :lol: I do remember him in Constantine though. :lol:

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I haven't seen any of those movies... maybe that's why I don't know who he is. Of course, I really don't know much about movies or music, so I'm not surprised.

Anyone buy the Season Four DVDs today?

13. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Wow. I have missed this forum. I like, disappeared and ya'll got crazy with the spoilers!

Alex, thank you for being magical. Hahahah.

So... I'm excited. Leverage won't even be on then, which is good, and SVU just loses.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, so you have the spoiler curse like I do! (When you are absent from your computer is when the spoilers come out)

I am the magical CM fan! I make promos if necessary. :lol:

Oh yeah, Leverage won't be on then. Good, I won't feel guilty about not watching it. Sadly, I can't watch Glee. But I'll just Season Pass it or something.

This year they seriously need to put CM on iTunes. Not that I like paying for episodes, but then I won't have to download them. I feel guilty when I do. :shifty: (Only for CM, though, because I actually seriously care about those actors and whether they get paid. If only so they stay. :lol:)

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I find it amusing that even though I know that nothing happens to them, I still freak out when Hotch, Emily, and William go to that river access point by the Victorian house. It just screams FinaleDanger. It's so blatant, though, that I wouldn't respect the writers as much if they actually had something happen at that point.

I know freaking out at that point is irrational, since I know that isn't what happens, but 4's finale was so creepy that I almost expect it to change whenever I rewatch it. :lol:

(Rewatching this makes me start laughing again about Emily's hair change. *g*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.