American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Chris is going to win this year. I liked what Smion told him last night how he is the only one ever in Idol to not back down on who he is and what he likes.

2. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

When I first saw Chris sing when he auditioned I told my brother (a huge AI fan) that 'He's gonna win.' I did the same thing last year with Carrie! :D *crosses fingers*

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Bucky, Lisa and Kevin were in the bottom 3 tonight but Kevin got the boot.

Ha I knew that was gonna happen.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

jorja_fan86 actually started the American Idol thread which has a few pages of posts. Check that out.

5. glam_chic86

Nawh it's ok we can keep this thread if the mods say so. This one is more recent and it has a few posts so it's cool by me.

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Sorry about that, jorja, I searched for an AI thread before I started this one and nothing showed up.

7. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

No, ignore the thread abc posted, please remain here for now. :D

8. glam_chic86

Don't worry about it ;). So I see you're from Vancouver too...cool! Anyhoo, back OT:

So Lisa and Bucky were the only ones to be in the bottom three twice which is a little surprising. Still though Chris is my favourite!

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

SO was hoping Chicken Little was going out tonight, and he did, so I feel better. His attitude was just driving me NUTS! Worried for Lisa, though. She's cute as a button, but I'm afraid she won't be in there much longer because she keeps getting in the bottom 3!

10. ziggystarduzt

jorja ~ I sure am.. Burnaby, to be exact. How about you?

I like Lisa, but I don't think she's got any real special character. I think she can sing like nothing else, but she's not standing out enough amongst the others.
    I loathe Bucky. I hope he's next to go.

And I can't say I'm sad about Chicken Little leaving. He was getting really irritating there...

11. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Lol...so much for my earlier prediction but I'm glad Kevin got the boot. I liked him in the earlier stages of the show but the last few weeks he's just annoyed me with his cocky attitude.

12. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

I am so glad that Kevin got voted off. I can't stand him! He's really not all that great compared to everyone else and the running joke about him being a sex symbol just drives me crazy! It's not funny anymore and it hasn't been funny for a while. I mean, the first time they said it it was kinda funny, but after that it was obnoxious.

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

my favs are taylor and chris. last night chris totally blew me away with his rendition of walk the line.

14. ziggystarduzt

I've been rambling on to anyone who'll listen about how I'm convinced that Paula's back on her "pain medication", and was very happy today when the radio confirmed that I'm not the only one. Her response to the prescription med addiction allegations?? "It's because Simon always whispers strange things in my ears when nobody's watching." *blink blink* Riiiiighttt....

15. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I wasn't surprised by Chicken Little going. I hope Buckey is next. I just don't like him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.