Which series had the best overall season?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, May 28, 2009.

?

Which series had the best overall season?

1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. CSI: Miami

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. CSI: New York

24 vote(s)
    47.1%
  4. They all had great seasons!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None of them had a good season.

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

For me, NY had the best overall season. Aside from having outstanding episodes 'Yarhzeit' and 'Pay Up' (for me they are special), NY maintained to be entertaining season-long by having interesting/odd/awesome storylines or cases such as in 'Turbulence', 'Sex, Lies and Silicone', 'Enough', 'My Name is Mac Taylor', 'The Box', 'The Triangle', 'Rush to Judgment', 'She's Not There', 'Party's Over', 'Green Piece', 'Point of No Return', 'Communication Breakdown', 'Prey' and Grounds for Deception'. There were some average episode which I think is normal for a season. I love the new opening credits. The first time I watched it I was just chilled like I was splashed with cold water!

My second choice would be LV. The first half of the season was amazing!. I also like some episodes on the second half like 'Turn, Turn, Turn', 'If I Had a Hammer', and 'The Descent of Man'. 'All In' was just an average episode and 'Mascara' was exciting and interesting... in the promo, sigh. I remembered my feeling when I watched the promo. I was just "oh no, we've got another 'Grave Danger'!" And I was so wrong. I almost wanted to stop watching it but I resisted since this is a "mile stone" episode.

Miami had an improvement from last year's. I liked 'Wrecking Crew', 'Tipping Point', 'Head Case', and 'Collateral Damage'. 'Seeing Red' and 'Dissolved' were also good. I think 'Resurrection' was bad. Who do you think will allow himself to be shot just to catch his killer-to-be? Ah, yeah, just super H. I watch Miami just because of Caleigh!

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I'd have to say NY. There were certain....aspects that I didn't like, but for the most part I really enjoyed the season. It started off alright, and it definitely finished strong (*sniffle* I won't cry!) Miami would be next, I liked most of the episodes. And Vegas got much better towards the end (Well, not counting the finale) and For Warrick, of course, was fantastic.

But NY. Definitely.

3. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I'm going with NY. ( My favorite) I liked the storylines for the most part and the cases usually kept my interest.

After all the changes I didn't even complete the latest season of Vegas. I haven't watched Miami in three years.

4. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I went with NY but Miami was close. LV lost too many of my favorite characters.

5. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

really good question.
    i havent watched the latest miami season, for its really hard watching it without speedle, so i cant really say anything about miami.
    i really love las vegas, still, the seasons keep getting better and better. comparing the last to the first season, you can clearly see how a lot of things have changed, even some of their acting got better.
    and for new york...i think i also cant say clearly yet, the havent shown much episodes over here yet.
    i still dont like that whole dany/lindsay story...its just, well, its getting kinda anoying...but thats just my opinion.

so i think i'll vote for LV now... :)

6. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I haven't seen CSI:NY season 4 (or any of the earlier seasons) yet, so I'm left with CSI: Miami and CSI: Las Vegas (of which I saw the first third). Because of that, I'm going to judge the first 11 episodes of Miami so it'd be even with Las Vegas.

I'm going to say Miami was the best because there was so much going on, though in the second two-thirds there were more. But it was better overall than Las Vegas because there was no horrible shifting and strange introductions. We saw Super H, we know Super H. Calleigh, we know her, we like her. Delko, we like him, hey he's finally getting a storyline! Ryan, why doesn't he get more time on the screen, we love him!, Natalia, she's pretty cool, Valera, made of awesome, Frank, still Frank.

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I'm going with NY. Miami was my favourite but the show doesn't have the same feeling to it that the first 3 seasons had. It's too glamarous and the stories are mostly about the rich and I my Tim Speedle from the show too.

So. I am going to say CSI NY.