The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome to the Fort Seythia!

As for Young man with a horn scene I have to agree with lovefan. Nick was simply remembering a time he spent with Warrick and Greg gave him a look of understanding that they both share the loss of a friend and co-worker. That's the impression I got anyway.

2. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I think I have to agree with all three of you guys about the glance in 'Young Man with a Horn'. I think that the look was mostly of understanding, but at the same time it also showed that Greg does know that Nick isn't alright. Greg is being patient and understanding with Nick about what happened and is proud of him for being able to talk about Warrick, I think. I think that, if anything, the look signified some amount of pride on Greg's part to see Nick making progress. Personally, I take the end of 'Turn, Turn, Turn' as evidence that Greg was very right about that, even if he never said anything explicitly.

Per the glitter, I could be wrong, but, after having watched that scene far too many times (hard to resist :lol:), I definitely still think he said that he had a glitter fetish, not a glitter phase.

Anyway, I'm working on finishing up my nominations for the CSI Fanfic Awards (which you all should check out *wink wink*) and am trying to find some more songfics and series (at least 3 stories) to look at that were updated and/or written in the last year. Any suggestions?

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I know I have not posted here in awhile again. Bad me! I still love our guys :)

Greg definitely said he had a "Glitter Fetish" and not phase in Young Man with a Horn. I still have to throw that into one of my fics one of these days...a reference to that. :lol:

Anyway, I am really hoping we get some good Nick/Greg scenes this coming season. Maybe some office scenes since they will be the only ones sharing it now, I assume anyway.

4. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Hi, I'm new and I'm a girl who loves THE LOVE! I think they are the cutest pair in the whole of CSI! I'm very excited of what will happen on the upcoming season and episode "Family Affairs"! Hopefully Greg and Nick will have more cases together and since Riley's gone, see more of them in their office. I wonder if Sara will be sharing with them for the time she's there????:confused::lol:

5. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome , here are a couple of pictures of the love i found on my computer .

i will give you , your present later
    he looks so cute when he smile
    I'm so proud of you

i would like to see more of Nick and Greg in the new season :) .
    i thought the episode young man with a horn was good , because i noticed in some of pictures i have seen of the episode, it's looks likes Greg and Nick looking at each other and grissom doesn't seems to notice :lol:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  6. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Thank you :) These pictures are great! I love how in the first picture, Greg is just smiling to himself in the background. I bet he was thinking, "I'll give your present later Nicky". Greg did say that he was keeping that gift card when he was up in the ceiling, so is that telling us something? :p

I also like the episode, "Grissom's Divine Comedy" when Griss, Greg and Nick are standing around the observation table and their ALL sick...how did Nick AND Greg get sick and why only them????????:confused::guffaw:

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

X_The_Love_X: definitely, THE LOVE is in the air :D

Welcome to all the newbies.

I guess I'm not the only one here who really hopes that in next season, TPTB will give us more Nick/Greg , more interaction between them just like these scenes that the boys used to have in earlier seasons. Back to the roots, please! ;) :cool:

Very true ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

I've been seeing a lot of spoiler pics and videos (the promo) and none of them have Greg in them...I feel like CSI is pushing him out a little bit. Does anyone else think this??? I miss Greggo :'(

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, many people think that Greg's character has been overlooked for years :( but I really hope that things change this season.

Dustin Lee Abraham has just posted this on his Twitter:

"Szmanda's kickin' azz so far this season" :thumbsup::devil:

And here's a spoiler about Greg from tvguide.com:

" Is there any scoop for Greg on CSI? We're heard something about everyone else but him." - Janelle
    Adam: "Interestingly, Janelle, Greg shares your frustation about being overlooked. Executive producer Naren Shankar tells me that he'll get to gripe about his role on the team when Sara comes to visit. Even better, Shankar says his complaining will pay off. He'll get a new job."

A new job? I wonder if, with Nick being promoted (btw, where does he get promoted??? He's already the second in command :confused: ), so is Greg going to have Nick's position? I can see so many Nick/Greg fics coming out of this...:devil:.... Or will Greg back to be the King of the Lab? Who knows....I'd would be ok with anything that gives us more Nick/Greg juicy scenes.....

.....like this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  10. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

*dies*!!!!!!!!! OMG! I hope Greg gets promoted!!! And yes I think all of us can see very juicy fics coming!!!

Does anyone know if the other CSI stars (current or not) have a twitter account??? Because I looked up Eric Szmanda and 2 different ones came up and I know there are a lot of trolls out there...!

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Remember that when posting in shipper central that you need to have at least three lines of on topic discussion. Thank you. :)

12. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Question, Question! I want to watch CSI but I want to see episodes that have some Nick/Greg moments from season 3 to 9. I watched "Up in Smoke" and "Poppin' Tags" but are there any other episodes that have cute or just Nick and Greg moments???? :guffaw: And if there are any ones, can you tell me the season too? thanks :)

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Season 3's Random Acts of Violence has a nice scene between Nick and Greg.

Season 4's Bad Words is also a good one.

Season 6's Rashomama has some funny ones. Killer isn't bad either

Season 8's A La Cart has several funny scenes as does Bull.

For season 9, I'd go with Young Man With a Horn, Turn, Turn, Turn and Hog Heaven.

There are, of course, others. But these are the ones coming to mind at the moment.

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I watched "The Grave Shift" (season 9). I cannot help noticing weird glances. LOL. There was a scene where Nick & Ray were walking down the corridor and Nick sees Greg & Riley in one of the rooms. He looks worried or concerned. He even turns around to look again. Wonder if he is concerned that Greg & Riley are getting too chummy ??? That scene HAS nothing to do with the case. Wonder if that was scripted or what that was all about?

or maybe its very innocent. Maybe thats when he decides to share his office with them.

What do u guys think?

15. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

I love Random Acts of Violence. Jealous Greg. I'd love to see more of those moments! :lol:
    I own Rashomama! yay!

but the other ones I'll have to see. I just love those two together! THey need more moments together this season and less of Langston! :scream: