CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I'm usually not one for homosexual...anything. Not that I'm phobic or anything, just not my thing.

However, if that would stop the dreaded Danny and Lindsay angst, then I'm all for it. (sorry to all the D/L shippers out there. Fluff is fine, but the drama is getting old fast.)

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i prefer it to the whole workaholic thing - partly because that's mac's job! but also it doesn't seem like flack - it seems more like him to go off the rails a bit than to stick to the rails even more! i wouldn't want him to change too much either but i think he has to be a bit out of character because what happened to him was pretty massive.

haha, i think maybe they should pick fights and then... er... "make up":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Awesome awesome awesome!! This is a hundred kinds of awesome, and makes so much more sense for Flack than becoming a workaholic would make sense. I'm excited too!:lol: (Although I have yet to see the promo where Flack is kissing another girl/rebound - can anyone point it out to me?)

Because Flack is such a controlled character most of the time, it'll be a fine balance the writers are going to have to work with this storyline - if Flack goes way off the deep end, I'm not sure I'll be able to buy it. But I could see him messing with his job, even getting in trouble. I doubt he'd actually lose his job, his near-perfect record has to count for something...

I hope they at least mention Sam, even if they can't bring her back into the story.

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I don't know if anyone else has posted anything about this or seen this yet. But I was just watching one of CBS news Mystiers programs and during the comircial they had a trailer for both CSI:Mami and NY permiers. The NY one shows Danny shot and telling Lindsey that he can't feel his legs. But the biggest shocker was Stella getting dressed after being in bed with...ADAM!!!!!! :eek:

I don't know if anyone has heard that they would be hooking up this season or if the comircial was editied to make it look they were togeather (though it looks like it was one sceen) just to tease us?

5. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Johnny come lately, lol

6. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Could it be a flash back and he is kissing Angel? It goes by so fast I cant tell:eek:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It could be, but from what HH said in his tweet it's also possible Flack is rebounding with a woman/women who look like Angell.

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

more likely the case i think. (flack rebounding) but if it IS an angell flashback, will emmanuelle vaugier's name have to appear in the press release? it didn't, so, does this eliminate the chance of her appearing even as a flashback?

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

It seems more likely that Flack's rebounding with an Angell look-alike, rather than this being a flashback, if Vaugier hasn't appeared in any of the press-releases...unless it's a flashback to their 5.07 kiss?

Either way, I hope it's a rebound, just because it'll show a certain depth to Flack's grief that no CSI show has really shown with any of its characters. If it's just a flashback, it'll feel way too reminiscent of the way Speedle's death was handled in Miami.

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Not much, but now we know the title for episode 6.06 (which wasn't known when the spoilers originally came out). It's called "It Happened To Me".

12. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Interesting title, yay? :lol:

Totally off topic, but I love your new avatar Fay. :adore:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Flack is so obvious sometimes. :adore:

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I read that AJ BUCKLEY who attend the Supernatural convention said that he wakes up next to someone and someone else is there..... two more weeks to know who is there, maybe Stella and Adam are at Danny's place babysitting Lucie when Lyndsay is at the hospital ??? :confused:

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

And Danny so adorably oblivious. :lol: :adore: Count me as another one who loves the new avatar. The boys are so pretty together, especially when Flack is just staring and Danny is pretending he doesn't notice. ;)

Interesting--could be, though women don't normally get dressed in front of guys they didn't sleep with... you'd think she'd be doing that in the bathroom if that was the case, or at least not in front of him. But who knows--that promo could be deceiving!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.