Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, i'm right there with you ;)

2. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Giggles at the Stella pole picture

trys not to go into the gutter...

A mere futile attempt at trying not to go into the gutter....

Failed...:lol:

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ I haven't been here in a bit. Been busy with school.

Anyway, I love the Stella pole picture :D I totally have guttery thoughts now. I mean, I've seen somebody dance on a bus. That's an empty subway car :devil: and Stella was a dance student if I'm not mistaken right? :devil::devil:

Here's a picture for you girls to enjoy:

[​IMG]

Love ya.

Axel

4. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

TELL ME... thats NOT chemistry!

And I do believe she was... was it, Dancing with the Fishes I believe that Stella shows them the moves written down on the piece of paper? .... and Im going into the gutter again... damn it....

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, kids! :thumbsup: i so miss reading you guys...!

miyuki!!!!
    LOL!!!! "cry me a river" would soo fit in this situation! i can't even picture mac's face when knowing that adam and stella had slept together....

queenie! :)
    i can only imagine stella in the same bed as adam if... there no other beds in the world. ok, forget that. not even then! LOL! plus, adam has this huuuge crush over her; i don't think he could manage to do anything about it. I'M GONNA GET SO MAD IF TPTB PUT THEM TOGETHER!

YUP!!! hey, lori, you've just spoken my mind out! honestly! try to picture adam OPENLY trying to get stella into his bed... and tell me your reaction later, please! LOL!

(((debbie!))) i'm here! \o/ LOL i'm six feet under a huge-never-ending file of paperwork to finish... honestly, i gotta say: BUREAUCRATIC JOB SUCKS! life's just crazy: work, college and an also never-ending-fight with my pseudo-boyfriend! :shifty: anyway, is your pc back? I HOPE SO!

TELL ME ABOUT IT! i hope they keep good things in store for us, as well... :cool:

outch, NM42! don't even joke about that! this reminds of 10 seasons of watching stargate as a shipper... then 'the end'. gosh, i was so mad! i definitely hope csy ny does to a different path. i'm hoping, i'm hoping!

HI THERE! CONGRATS!
    are you the 'sucker4smacked' from fanfiction.net? :)

UDONNA! thanks for posting!! I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS PIC!

aw, gio! i hope you feel better with my heart! and thanks for posting that beautiful pic! :)

ps: DO YOU HAVE A MOTORCYCLE?????????? OOOH NO FREAKING WAY! if so, you've just won a fan! :rolleyes:

what a tease, axel! :p what can i say? KISS HER ALREADY! yummy, such a sweet sexual tension between them..... love it! love it!

a warm hug to you all!

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey SMACkkies!^^

Birthday Girl~!-->

Happy sweet-16, sucker-4-SMacked!

Lori-->

Some advice: Whenever you watch anything with British B*tch (that's what I called Virus before I knew that she already had an "official" unofficial fan-name:D), grab a nice, fluffy pillow. To punch. Hard. Take out your goddamn anger on the pillow...or you could strangle some random stuffed animal...I prefer not to do that 'cause I love all of mine!:lol:

Dear Naughty Gio;)-->

First of all, I hope that school is going smoothly and we're all glad that you're okay.:)

Wild Mac...can kind of imagine 'cause of all the fanfics I read daily. It'd be quite the sight to see on the show though.:devil::devil::devil::lol:

Most of the pics we post are innocent; we just twist them around in our Gutter-y minds and imagine that they're something not-so-innocent. That power of imagination sure is...something.:rommie:*Sighs* And If a lap dance was the case, then TPTB should have used some song like Gimme More in the background.:guffaw:Maybe Lace and Leather, but that song's for a good smut scene.:alienblush: (For your information, both songs are by Britney Spears.) Oh, Naughty Girl by Beyonce would work too.:bolian:

BTW, Gio, thanks for the pic! Ain't Stella wearing lots of cleavage for her dude?:bolian: Please no Nun Stella this coming season...I will scream 'till I lose my voice.:scream:

Axel-->

Good luck with your studies as well!

Slippin in Gutter-mode for a second.:luvlove:

Mac: *Whipers* Your place tonight?
    Stella: *Giggles* Oh yeah!
    (Is that Adam or Danny? For some reason I can't tell:eek: Boy, I am losing it. Looks like...Adam?): What'd you say...?
    Stella and Mac: *Stare at each other, cricket chirps*

Eh, I couldn't resist.:p

I wonder what TPTB has in store for SMACked in Season 6. Hopefully some tasty storylines [or else they'll be getting a knuckle-sandwich from me]:angel: Just please no more bad matches and/or psycho people. Not like Frankie psycho. But like obsessive*Virus*, clingy*Virus*, annoying*Virus*, or green-eyed*Virus* boyfriend/girlfriend. And what the hell happened to Fireman Dude...umm...He-Nit! Yeah, He-Nit (not that I care). Did he get run over by a firetruck?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I take that back; that was pretty low/cold of me.:rommie:

Love, hugs, and luck for those of you that have gone back to school...and of course to those that work!

~Miyu:angel:

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Yeah I am... I love writng fan-fics, did you read any of my stories??

Thanks for that lovely pic AXEL everytime i see them smiling in the picture the more i melt and the more I see they look like they're just gonna kiss ignoring the guy who looks more like Adam... to me.

and thanks for all the birthday wishes... I LOVE this family :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Chronia Polla sweetie! Have a great year of many more to come dear Ali! I hope you have spent a great day today. I tried to be earlier but for some reason it was difficult to open the forum:confused:

Gio!!!!!!!!!!! Mazel Tov darling for your MC result! I can imagine motorize Gio:thumbsup: And i am happy you didn't have to have a surgery:thumbsup:
    Gio, Gio, Gio. I adore you but i *do-* know your innocent intentions:guffaw: I am pretty sure you were imagining the lap dance from Stell to certain Hot Marine:drool: (well i couldn't blame Stell. i would do the same;))

Miyu and Shippy!!!!!!!!!!--->LOL! I will lit candles against your visions. I know i wouldn't like to listen Cry me a river for the rest of my entire life:lol:

Shippy--->
    :lol:

My thoughts!

I know all of them are crazy but i don't think they are THAT crazy;) During 3 hours after i watched the first promo i did believe it but later i realized why they would allow Melina to write Grounds for deception if later they would re done all the great things she gave us! It doesn't make sense to me. Me thinks Mac and Stella are sharing a hotel room for some reason (they are all in danger) and Adam also has to share his room with someone else. Maybe Haylen the new chick! But nothing romantic is in te middle! I mean in those spoiler piccies it looked like Haylen and Adam are like kids trying to get Mom and dad's attention so if he slept with anyone for me could be Haylen or anyone else. I doubt Baby has slept with Stella. he would suffer one of those dorkiness attacks if he gets her on his bed LOL

Mary mou--->
    Any episode with HER is ANY episode with HER! NOT SOLUTION for that one:lol:
    Thank you darling for keeping your promise and teaching us short phrases in Greek!:bolian: you knwo i am lost when you do that:bolian:

NOBODY can deny my Stella's feelings!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is so INCREDIBLE HOT!

[​IMG]

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hello:)
    yikes I knew I forgot something when I posted the last reply.. Happy Belated Birthday to sucker-4-SMacked!!!

Axel:
    Oh are you thinking about the house and cuddy scene on a bus, where cuddy does this pole dance for house so he ''could'' think?:lol: and yeah if Im thinking right, Stella was a dance student before or something...all I know is that she used to dance:p
    oh it's to easy:lol: Stella just came with the offer about a lap dance to him, after some more thinking it looks like Mac like the thought of a lap dance:devil::guffaw: (lol I just had to:p)

shippy:
    yup feeling better now:)
    and yeah I have a MC:D it's my BF:lol: no kidding, the letters on the back on my number sign is BF:lol:

Miyu:
    school is going smoothly so far since we haven't started yet with many tests:lol:¨
    yeah I know, the ffs can kinda give you a thought about a wild Mac:devil: and yeah it would the quite the sight to se on the show..but they should put on the screen ''Warning Hot Scene in wait'' :devil::lol:
    *snicker* yeah that's true:lol: yeah those songs would fit:bolian:

Debs:
    Nah I wasn't imagining the lap dance from Stella to a certain Hot Marine:angel::devil: lol I can't get the lap dance idea out of my head:guffaw: it's stuck, it's like buuuurnt into my brain:lol:
    Once again I'll say, that is kinda how I look at the guy I have such a love on:alienblush:

#Gio

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Thanks again for all my birthday wishes late or not you guys make me feel so loved

and HOORAY!!!! the sixth season is almost here... I wonder whats in store for the 16th episode and to see if our every other season with Mac asking Stella to stay with him or other way around, but hopefully the person will agree :D

but yeah... it's interesting to see what's gonna happen to our beloved couple... who isn't an actual couple :lol:

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Happy late birthday to Allison :) I'm sorry, I was going to come in and say Happy Birthday yesterday, but then I had to go eat and wasn't able to get back here. Anyway, hope you had a sweet sixteen *hugs*

Actually, I meant that I've actually seen someone dance in a bus, but that scene does sound amazing...I need to watch more House :lol:

Already thinking about the 16th episode? :lol: So am I :p I really do want some inviting to stay with each other and this time, there will be acceptance :adore:

Not yet at least :):) But it's coming...

:lol::lol:Miyu, it is Adam but even if it was Danny, it wouldn't take away from the funniness of what you just said :lol:

Does anyone else love this smile?

[​IMG]

Well, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Next week should be our episode, well unless they change it AGAIN!!!

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

family, dears!
    i've got a "proposition" for you all. let's bet on which are the odds of getting some smacked moments in this new season? the winner gets... er, i haven't gone THAT far yet - but i was thinking in the lines of, maybe, shirtless gary for 5 minutes? LOL i'm really hoping for lots and lots of smacked! i can't seem to get Grounds For Deceptions out of my head! :adore:

sucker4-smaked,

i did read them (i'm not sure if i've read ALL of them, but definitely some) and they are lovely! i want more of them, actually, since i've found myself addicted to smacked fanfictions... i can't get enough!

debbie, debbie.....

*g* she's got a loving/longing look... so emotional.

YUP! i definitely like this one... from this pic, it really seems like she's going to lick his ear.... (look a the bit of mac's arms that we can get from the picture... yummy)... and i'm sorry I DO KNOW that they are hurt and stuff (and after that, "virus" is coming towards mac) but i just can't help but go to the gutter-ville with this picture! something in the lines of stella saying "hm lemme fix these wounds for you, mac":luvlove:. NO, BETTER! stella wearin nurse-like suit, saying THAT! :devil: LOL!!!

axeeeeeeel! :p

meeee! *waves* i kind of look A LOT like her in this picture! O.O btw, which episode is it from?

NEXT WEEK, ALREADY?! i hope they don't postpone it!

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think the winner should get mac ;) even though that may not be possible...:guffaw:

YES! yes it is :D:eek::eek:

14. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I love Stella's expression in this pic! She's shy because the case has gotten to her, but glad that he's there to help her.

It's from Creatures of the Night. An excellent Smacked episode!:luvlove:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! It's almost 3 am here so i won't write (I have tried but my PC is alive. Now she takes her own decitions for example she has decided when she must reboot herself. And she took that decition at least 3 or 4 times LOL)

Just piccie time before this PC betray me again

HA HA HA tell me who is eating who?:D BTW i should watch The Box again!

[​IMG]

Mac liked scientis ladies (well just ONE scientist lady :D )
    [​IMG]

He wants to smell her fragance ha ha ;)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.