Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks Destiny!:)

2. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

The promo that I saw last night during CSI had a bit different start to it and I did see Greg I believe walking or standing next to Nick. I paid close attention to this because I knew that Greg fans were dying to catch a glimpse of him. I will have to say that although I always thought him cute, he just looked adorable in that 3 seconds I saw him.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for posting that, Kasey. :) I wish I had watched the repeat last night. :lol: I think I was on the phone or eating at the time or something. :lol:

I saw a flash of SuperDave looking quite surprised. I don't think I saw him in the other clips.

Who is it that says, "What the hell is going on here?" Is that Doc?

I still only hear Nick say "are you okay?" I played it several times and I never heard Sara say anything. Is this not the preview where that occurs? :confused:

4. Saramaniaca

Saramaniaca Victim

I suppose someone has said this before (sorry, I came here not a long time ago), but I think all these promos don't belong to 10x01. That would explain why Sara has a gun and fire it. So I've tried to compare spoilers about storylines (Spoiler TV) and video promos... Nothing matches. And it only can be 10x02, 10x03 and 10x04.

It's obvious they're hiding 10x01 the most, because of Sara and his surprising return. For what we know, she's gonna be one of the focus. And I'm willing to hear and watch every detail about this mysterious return.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See I'm going to disagree with you Saramaniaca

I think the premiere is going to be about Dr. Langston.
    The spoilers we have been getting out have been saying the producers want to make this season more about him. Yeah, Sara is coming back and it probably does have to do with the 'CSI family' needing her, but I'm still putting my money that Family Affair will have more to do with Langston than Sara. But that is my opinion.

6. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I agree with you saramaniaca,Sara'll be the focus of this premiere and not the Dr Ray,is more i think she will be also in the next 4 epis. Naren said we will see her much in her epis. Its fantastic

7. GregNickRyanFan

Isn't the first ep the one where Milander's son appears? Maybe the title "Family Affair" means that he'll be a killer too and maybe his father taught him all knows and thus, killing for them was a "family affair". :shrugs:

More often than not, the titles of the episodes refer to the victims and/or killers moreso than the main characters. :)

8. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

9. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Did anyone notice the creepy electronic girl saying "You're dead"
    P.S. When does Greg not look good??

10. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Casting call for this lists a pretty, young (30's) social worker named April as a possible recurring character. Wasn't Nick supposed to get a social worker girl friend--maybe last season?

I don't know if it was creepy but it sounded like Sara who says that.

11. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

No way this is way younger sounding and Sara doesn't talk like that. It kind of sounds like a PA system. And why would Sara say "You're Dead"?

12. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, in that one I heard Sara asking Nick if he was okay. Funny how they both said it at the same time. I love that. Very cute. :)

Yay, Greg! :D Cath was in front of him and it looked like maybe Nick behind him. If it was Nick, it looks like they've finally stopped making him look taller than Greg when IRL Eric is a bit taller than George.

I still wonder if its Doc or someone else saying "what the hell is going on here?" It sounds like Doc, but I'm not sure.

The voice that says "you're dead" makes me think that part of the scenes may be a drill of some sort. Maybe it's a drill that goes bad when some real bad guys dress up like the pretend bad guys, mix in with them and start shooting for real. :lol:

13. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I think Milander's son will be 10x02,i think Sara'll be in the case.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Oh okay.

Oh wait... that's right ep one is about some actress found dead or something, right?

Man, I got all confuzzled. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up for me. Everything tends to get jumbled around in my head sometimes. :lol:

Hmm... good point. George described that girlfriend as "her beauty comes from the inside". But, that's a good point. Could be that they're actually doing that storyline now. Maybe she'll have a sister for Greggo. :lol:

15. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I am happy at end i can see to Greg. I think who say "YOU'RE DEAD" is my Sara. The promo look of other epys,maybe 10x02 or 10x03. I don't understand why in the promo we don't see when Sara is in the lab with Cath,Ray and Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.