Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too!

as for gary saying it was just business - i thought the question he was asked was more like how did he (personally) feel about mac & stella (and i thought there was a hint of "and does that mean anything with you and melina?") and it seemed to me he was essentially saying it was just his job so it wasn't like separate from his real life and therefore he wasn't going to get into a big debate or something like that. of course the fact that the initial question could be interpreted differently by different people, and that he only said three words means that is also just conjecture!

hmm that came out badly - i know what i wanted to say! it's too early in the morning - well, it's morning which is already wrong!:lol:

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Kalimera se olous <- Good morning to all
    16?? Oh boy you make me feel old!!!!!! :lol:
    If I am to see this scene I would do the exact same thing. Send them all out in order to enjoy the moment! Either way because English is not my native language and I don't want to miss a thing I always have headphones ( wireless so , I can jump up and down!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:)

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Oh I agree. I did not mean to imply that it was any thing but professional. BUT the fact the he said what he said leads me to believe, he is aware of the characters chemistry and possiably setting up his reasoning for what may be yet to come. Hence explaining that "it is only business" could mean there is the possibility of a deeper relationship on the way.

By the way good to hear from you again Asprine! Missed you!!

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::eek::eek::scream::scream:

I saw the promo and even thought I'm sick my mind still works! :lol:

So...

Stella with Adam?!?!?:cardie: In bed?!?:wtf: NEVER!!! :scream: Stella couldn't do it!:alienblush: I have to watch that promo again...Mac and Stella are talking private about the shooting, and Mac is talking more "lower tone" than normally which I see aroussing...Both are dressed casually and there's something is Stella's eyes when she looks at him...So maybe...it's INDEED Mac watching Stella in her bra! :bolian:

Let's keep our thumps up! :thumbsup:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh, yeah, i see what you mean - it's weird how a short sentence can be interpreted so many ways!

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening my dear smacked family!!! [​IMG]

Seems that these long expected promos confused our little family here.

I found a pic,
    STella freaking out...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

Maybe she´s tired of waiting ?????

No, joking aside, we won´t let mislead us from all these rumors!!!

Hugs to you all!!!

Udonna:)

7. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

That picture just reminds my whi I simply adore Melina.. She's such a child. I've had a downright crappy day, you just saved it from total devastation. Thank you.

I hate to be pessimistic, especially because i love SMacked, but I think, maybe Stella isn't with anyone, and she's just getting up after maybe Mac calls her and tells her to get to the lab because they have to get to a safe place because someone wants them all dead. (He says in the longer promo) Well, anyways.

We can only hope. And boy do I hope that everything turns out alright.

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

awww lovely pic! i bet she is, but if that's true shouldn't melina be pretend stabbing TPTB and not mac ;)

9. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey SMACkkies!^^

Funny [but Honest] Lisa-->

LOLz. That was hilarious to read! Good thing I wasn't drinking or eating anythingXD Sadly, it's pretty true; she should be "stabbing" TPTB instead of her dude.:lol: 'Cause they deserve it [for obsessing over D/L]:3

IF what NM42 said is the case for the premier, 1) My heart rate would never return to normal, 2) I might cause an earthquake in my house from jumping up and down too much, 3) Deafen my family from screaming and squealing, and 4) Not be able to concentrate in school for the rest of the week.:guffaw:Now this is what I called "obsessed":bolian:

Yes! Our episode, Grounds for Deception, is on next week, written by our beloved Melina!:) Too bad I'll miss it...but that's why Youtube is my "friend", so hopefully someone will upload it again and it won't get deleted AGAIN by Youtube because of "copyright material" or whatever they call it.:mad: *Sighs* So much SMACked in one ep...how is that possible?:lol:

Love and hugs!

~Miyu:angel:

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think she is alone as well, by the look on her face, and I really dont think she is with Adam. BUT if she is NOT alone it is Mac!

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys, just a quick reminder to keep with the three line rule. Thank you.

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oops! Sorry! You must mean me!

OH UGH! UGH! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!
    I have justed watched "Murder sings the Blues" and I am left with a vile taste in my mouth...it must be bile. I often avoid it on my DVD because I remember it was a "Her" eppie but geesshhh it was ALL HER and NO Stella, with Mac that is!!! It was also the felsh sucking spit swapping scene where they had to part because birthday boy got called off to work. The only good part was, he got to see what a witch she could be when she gets mad but her stupid cupcake scene made me sick. Oh well thats probably the best cooking she knows how to do...thru a vending machine.Excuse me while I expectorate this foul taste from my mouth.... I think I need a little GFD:thumbsup:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

and probably me too...

wow, that bad?! i quite like it! i never disliked x$$X$X as much as you lot although the more i watch s3, the more she annoys me. however that ep is one of the ones where she doesn't annoy me - i like the birthday scene (i know, i know) and i like that she stands up for sheldon.

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Happy Birthday Kiddo!!!!!! :beer: 16 is trully a nice age!

Spit the bile, spit it, all all!!:lol: I hope now you feel better!! I think this epi will be the next one on the rerun that we have these days! good that you reminded me I don't like that epi either soooo, I guess I will go out for beer and much more fun :lol: :lol:

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello=) sorry for not beeing here much these past two weeks, things happend.. like I ended up at the hospitale with appendicitis, but luckely it calm down and I didn't have to take a surgery, which was really good because at that day it was less than 6days to my drive up to MC.. (had my drive up the 31th august) and then the days forward to my drive up I was soo nervouse that I couldn't do anything.. and I now got my liscenes to motorcycle:D so I've been out driving..alot:p *sorry 'bout the small(long) ramble, I've been drinking 4cups of coffee and Im hyper*hint to a small warning*
    anyways, welcome to the newbies! Im Gio:)

Debs:
    Yeah Mac's reaction would be soo interesting.. and yeah I bet he would have been wild Mac too:devil:
    Stella was sitting on Mac's desk all sexy infront of him.. it was like she was asking him to take her rig...:devil: yeh I'll stop there, if you know me, you'll know where I will/would have gone with this:lol:

Udonna:
    *snicker* can't say that this ^ pic is soo innocent.. well not in my mind:lol: there it's faaare from innocent:lol:

just a small pic:)
    [​IMG]

#Gio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.