Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

So I'm wondering why there are so few spoilers for CM. Do we normally get so few? I could've sworn we got more than two spoiler pics by late August last year.

Btw: The "before my time" I remembered? Not from CM. I realized that I had been remembering the NCIS episode where everyone thought Tony had been blown up.

2. athens

athens Coroner

^I'm wondering about that too.

At least the CSI shows have plotlines announced for more episodes already and mooore pictures.;)

I'm dying to see some more pictures from the new season.Even if it is not the premiere.I get that they don't want us to know what happens to Hotch..What about the others?Give us something to talk about/think already:rolleyes::p..

3. electra

electra Pathologist

Does anyone know when the Criminal minds DVD will be released? I so want to see the deleted scenes and the commentaries.

I also hope this season for Emily and Morgan to have an episode centered around them.I love Reid and Hotch but it's time to balance things a little.

Nice talk before.It was a lot of fun to read.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Season four will be released on dvd on Sept 8th according to amazon.com. :)

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Okay, that explains what we were wondering about how Emily is the first to notice that Hotch is missing. All it requires is for her to be the first to wonder aloud.

2) The people that make CSI should watch CM. Because Hotch's ex-wife and son are on that cast list, so the makers of CM admit that people that get hurt have families that would like to know. I love you, show. Even if they're only in half of a scene.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks,GNRF.

Spoilers sound great.This is the season that I want the writers to explain Emily's past.It's long overdue.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Ooh Jack and Haley are gonna be on this ep. Interesting. That must mean Hotch gets hurt badly.

DB Sweeney! :D

Christopher Cousins sounds familiar, but I don't know why. :lol:

8. athens

athens Coroner

I'm looking forward to seeing Jack again.He shows a different side of Hotch

Revealing details of Emily's past would be nice;)[or any team member for that matter]

OMG!Have you seen it?It seems like that shot in the season finale was not fatal at all..Rossi always the wise says they must be prepared for what they see and Emily is indeed the one to say that something has happened to Hotch...However sometimes promos are a bit misleading:shifty:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Anyone know if the promo is up on cbs' website or youtube?

10. athens

athens Coroner

^I've seen it on youtube.I just typed criminal minds promo and viewed the videos added today.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. I couldn't find it that way. :lol: the earliest video that came up was 3 months ago. :lol: I had to type in "criminal minds new season premiere preview" to get it to come up. :lol: But now that I've seen it.. Eeek. I hope the team gets to Hotch in time before Reaper hurts him.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah. Just for reference.

I personally love that the promo comes out the day I go back to school, so I wasn't home to get the Tweet notice. See? I told you that every time I'm away from my computer for a length of time we get stuff...

Okay, is it just me or does Emily not sound worried *at all* when she mentions that Hotch seems to be missing? There was a tiny amount of stress in her voice when she noticed that Rossi was missing, but it sounded almost like an offhanded comment in the promo. Although I might have just been hearing things. I'm horrible at tones of voice. :lol:

I find it interesting that Foyett didn't actually shoot Hotch. He apparently is going to stab him... which is what he always did to the women before he shot the men. I know Hotch is Mom and all, but come now. *smirk*

I appreciate that they aren't playing with the Reid-gets-shot storyline. There's enough drama... don't want the people that don't follow the fandom to not be smacked by a truck. ;)

By the way, I just checked the channel listings. Tonight is Omnivore, next week is To Hell, and the week before the premiere is And Back. So I guess that answers any questions about whether they're splitting the finale. Note the episode choice, btw. I love when the people that schedule have common sense.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  13. athens

athens Coroner

Really?When I search it it comes up with 5 different videos for the promo.Weird:confused:

-Hotch said something about games so my guess would be that's the reason Foyett didn't shoot him.
    -I'm not sure about Emily's voice.Is she talking to Garcia or informing someone else?Maybe she doesn't want to show that she is panicked.As I've already said promos have most of the time misleading parts.

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I get the feeling Emily's explaining it to someone, but doesn't want to worry whoever it is. But, promo's are totally misleading.

Haha, I love appropriate scheduling. :D

I don't know if I can wait three more weeks!

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, that makes sense. Informing someone, and therefore staying calm. She could be talking to anyone in that scenario, really. Most likely one of the team. I can't see her saying "Hotch" if she was talking to Haley, and besides... for that job, I would think of JJ first.

Hotch says "Are you here to kill me or to play games", I think. It's pretty obvious in the promo that Foyett shot at the wall. I'm pretty sure that there's a shot of a bullet hole in the wall. Which then raises the question of "why did no one in the building here that".

Promos are misleading. Especially CBS promos. If you look up "misleading", there's a CBS logo. For serious.

ETA:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.