Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We're not allowed to link to it on the message boards.

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

H calls Ryan "RYAN?" Okay, something's going on here....:lol:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok, so episode 806 "Dude Where is My Groom?" (who comes up with these titles anyway?)

Sorry these didn't get up sooner...I was at a Journey concert last night! Totaly awesome btw :D

Ok so on to the ep...

The episode opens at a wedding with a bride nervously waiting. Her groom has missed his cue to enter 3 times!! Kim, the bride, thinks something is wrong but her father, Tim, a southern gentlemen, thinks he just got held up and he tried calling him but got nothing but his voicemail. Kim begs her father to call the police b/c she thinks something has happened to her groom, Charlie. Her dad implores her to calm down but she rushes out into the crowd and tells them something has happened to Charlie and someone needs to call 911.

On the beach at nearly the same, several bystanders find two men unconscious and handcuffed together in the surf. At first people think they are dead but one mumbles for help. The team arrives to discover that the blood on the two men does not belong them. In fact there is much of any scatches on the two men. They were drugged left there.

Turns out the bachlor party was one for the ages!! The groomsmen took Charlie on a wild ride of strippers and even celebrity party crashing! In fact, after crashing the celebrity party, they stole the hosts limo in order to escape security. Unbeknownst to them though, in the trunk of a limo was a painting worth millions. The party's host sends one of his bodyguards to follow the partiers and get the painting back.....only thing his, the bodyguard doesn't return; he turns up dead and Charlie is missing!

Did the party host have Charlie kidnapped as ransom for his painting? Did the groomsmen kill the bodyguard? Is Charlie even alive?

As someone stated Eric is not in the ep....it looks like 805 was his ep where Eric leaves the lab. We know from an interview with Adam that Eric will be back, it looks like, several times throughout the season. So 805 is not a permanent goodbye....just a see ya soon ;).l Hopefully the writers give his character a proper send off either before or in the season finale.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, thank you as always to delkolover for the spoilers:thumbsup:

:p

I guess I am really confused here. A man with a slight southern accent? Is it assumed to be Duke or are we speculating? I hope it isn't; I would love Duke to come back but not this way:(

Maybe H replaced by a pod person:lol:?! Seriously, maybe H called Ryan by his first name because it was a more unformal setting.
    I agree; a proper send off is what the character of Eric Delko deserves:)

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

My, it sounds like "The Hangover" only without the comedy. Can't wait!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Duke has nothing to do with the episode. The bride-to-be's father is an older man with a southern accent. Calleigh's "feeling" is unsettling because of what she learns about him, the bride's father, not Calleigh's. :)

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, lu. :D

That hair really does make Eric look younger. :lol:

Eric (to H about sunnies): Yeah, those are you man. :lol:

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Gaah it looks so good! Of course I still have my doubts, but that made it look awesome.

I loved when Eric hit on Calleigh and she just laughed at him. :lol: And the shades. "Yea, man, those are you." I can't wait. Didn't see much Ryan but I wasn't expecting to. I'm not gonna complain, since Eric is leaving and I think we all knew the premiere was gonna be Eric-centric. It looks good.

10. delkolover

As always, you are all very welcome for the spoilers!! Man, I guess I can never stop watching this show b/c then who will do the spoilers? :lol: If I ever stop watching, be sure that I will pass "spoiler torch" to someone here! :lol:

The promo looks good!! I can't wait. 20 days to go!! They definately pulled off Eric looking younger. I think it was definately the hair! Speaking of hair, I can't wait to see Frank with hair! I wonder what kind of hairstyle he sported back then! :lol: The scene between Calleigh and Eric was cute....typical of the "back then" Eric.

And the "Yeah, man those are you" line was great! Did anyone else notice in the promo pics the size of the beeper on H's waitband? :lol: Ahh those were the days huh? Beepers and old fashioned huge cellphones!! :lol:

From looking at the promo it doesn't look like Cal hit him with one of her bullets...I actually never thought she did b/c we would have seen it when he drove by her. No, it looks like when he crashed the car in the glades, and the air bag went off it caused head lacerations which in turn caused the bullet frag in his head to shift....would explain why he got out of the car and started wandering around....he was confused. I am also glad that they resolve the "where is Eric" thing w/in the first few mins of the ep....they dragged it out all summer, to drag it out any longer than that in the premiere would have been too much. I wonder how much of Sharova and that story will see....if any of it.

As for the guy with the southern accent that everyone is wondering about in the new ep spoilers....it is NOT Calleigh's dad. The father of the bride in the episode has the southern accent. Could see though how everyone would get a little nervous with that one! And I really didn't clarify it up when I posted the spoilers. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  11. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Is it me or does Delko look like he worked out during the off season? Man looks buff

Well I'm excited for the premiere. Can't wait to see it

Though the premise of episode 806 sounds neat, I have to ask what barnacle came up with the title of that ep:wtf:

12. delkolover

Yeah Adam looked good!! :drool: Adam has tweeted very often that he is going to gym or that he just finished working out. Either way he looks yummy! :lol:

Believe me, when I saw the title for episode I wanted to smack the idiot who thought it up....I mean it would have been better to come up with something closer to the movie "The Hangover" than the movie "Dude, Where's My Car?" I mean that movie sucked...it had funny moments but if you are going to do something like The Hangover....make the title less cheesy!! And you know they sit around a table all day making these titles up too....there is no way THAT just popped into someone's head! :lol:

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ryan looks a lil different. Maybe its because I haven't seen his shining face in a while <3

IM SO EXCITED.

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

15. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Now I'm officially excited for season eight to start. The 21st cannot come fast enough for me! That has got to be the most intense promo I have ever seen for CSI: Miami. I have a feeling we're all in for quite a treat this season!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.