CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So, there was an actual death due to the shooting: the bartendar. I was wondering if anyone else in there would be hurt.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for that promo - YouTube hates my computer, so I couldn't see it very well, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what those scenes will look like in a few weeks. :)

Re: all the pretty people, maybe they should rename the franchise CSI: No Uglies

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: or CSI: Beautiful People. :lol:

4. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

A scene of shooting before a club: is it Adam with blonde girl near a door?

5. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

Am I the only one who rewind, the part where Danny says he can't feel his legs over and over again? :rolleyes: :p

6. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Not at all. lol
    I keep watching it to see if I can see something I didnt see before... I don't.

23rd yet?

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Poor Danno, that part is really sad. :( Seeing him in the wheelchair is, too.

I wonder now if Flack is having a flashback to being with Angell, or if he's kissing some new woman in a bar. I really hope not, even if it's just a couple of months later. That's just so not Flack.

Though if he wants to kiss Danny, really, by all means he should go ahead and do that. ;)

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Maybe that's what happens in 6.05 and it gives Danny the strength to walk again. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!1!!SHIFT+1!

9. Top41

That miracle I will accept. If just for the sexy visual. ;)

I mean, seriously. :drool: :drool: :drool:

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I've always suspected Flack has magic lips.

11. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

While I suspect that you're right about it being a flashback I actually think it'd be interesting to see Flack being a bit ooc. It's just not the Flack we know to be picking up random women in a bar (assuming that's what this scene could be) after losing someone he cares deeply for, but often people who are grieving deal with it in the strangest of ways. I can't tell you the number of times I've known men who lose a spouse/partner/girlfirend/boyfriend and then do the whole rebound thing. Even my own father did it after 30 years of the happiest marriage that I've known - let me tell ya that boggled my mind big time :eek:!

So far all we've heard from tptb about how he deals with his grief is to bury himself in his work. I really hope that's not all we see - I want to see how it affects him on a more personal level too.

As for Danny, as bad as he looks in that wheelchair scene it actually brought a smile to my face at the prospect of some fabulous Carmine emo scenes. It's going to be great! There's so many ways they can show him dealing (or not) now that he has a family as well as his work. I really hope they show the all round impact of his temporary disability and don't just show one side of it. I want to see Danny frustrated at work and also how it impacts on his perception of his parenting role. Ca't wait. :)

12. Top41

True, and I don't mind a little OOC behavior after a tragedy so long as it tracks. I guess I would have a hard time believing Flack would do that. But I guess as long as it makes sense within the context, I could buy it.

Oh, agreed--I want more than that, too. That's just kind of meh. I think we could see something much more interesting than that.

I love emo Danny shamelessly, so like you, I'm looking forward to what the storyline will bring. I imagine it's going to be very frustrating for him on many different levels... both at work and at home. That's why I'm bummed he'll be out of the chair by episode 6, if not 5... I think the story had much more potential than just 4 or 5 episodes worth of struggle. I'm sure there will be some while he's walking with a cane, but still, it's not the same as seeing him in a wheelchair for an extended period of time, fighting to change that, and then having to totally readjust.

I just really hope they don't go the "addicted to painkillers" route. :p

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Have any of you downloaded the iTunes "A Look Back" for CSI:NY? It feels... lame. Plus, they don't even really mention the fact that Angell was dating Flack. Or, you know, got killed, unless you count Stella's toast to her, which was only to put them in the bar when the bullets starting flying.

They didn't even have much D/L, which is extraordinarily surprising. They don't even mention that they actually have the kid... Of course, they did put all of those clips of Danny picking weird names...

14. Top41

What's "A Look Back"? Is it free? And is it basically the CSI: NY season five recap CBS.com has?

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Top: It probably is the same thing. Because it's free, and has the lameness of most CBS things. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.