CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I know eh? I read that and almost passed out. Here is hoping CBS plays the promo tonight and one of our lovely fans PVR's it and posts it on youtube. I don't believe in God, but I am praying they do!

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Christ, I just logged on here after like an eternity, and then this speculation is out. Now I just cant wait for the promo, much less the next season. I've been looking everywhere for spoilers, and I cant seem to find any. I gues I don't know where to look.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, Adam and Stella?? That could be interesting, though I wonder if the promo is misleading. :eek:

The part with Danny sounds intense--poor Danno!

4. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Promos usually are.

I love Danny. He is my favourite character (on all the CSI's, apart from Miami because I h-a-t-e that show)

I am not normally a crier, but I know that there will be tears on Sept 23.

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I refuse to believe anything 'till I see both of them together in bed. Is there a chance that the two scenes are idependent and this is a fiction of a really good montage??? :eek:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny's my fav, too, so I'm excited about this storyline for him!

Completely possible--the fun/frustration of promos is that they are misleading sometimes.

Hopefully CBS.com or YouTube will have the promo up today or tomorrow!

7. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I was just thinking, this Wednesday it will be exactly 4 weeks until the show premieres, they might just be waiting until it is the 4 week count down. It could be still to early for cbs.com, but hopefully by Wednesday they'll have the trailer out.

8. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Lindsay? Showing emotion?? Wow. :eek:
    Sorry sorry sorry Lindsay fans, I couldn't resist that!! The woman irritates me!!!

I am so excited!!! I actually cannot wait now! Someone better put it on YouTube asap...please!! I can't view CBS videos where I live! Darn the Atlantic!!:lol:

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Isn't it 3 weeks from Wednesday?? :)

10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Does anyone know where the ones who did not see the promo can see it??
    Please help!!

11. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I don't think it's uplaoded yet. We're all waiting with excitement for it to be uploaded on youtube..

About the Promo, I'm fairly sure it's misleading. Stella's probably just being called to a case after a shower or on her way to bed. something equally trivial. or Please god no, she's with that yucky fireman guy? (As a SMacked fan I of course hope Mac, but I doubt it.)
    ANy ways, does anyone know when the first promo was out last year? I forgot.

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I'm pretty sure it's misleading... the first pictures of the episode everybody wear casual clothes so maybe it's a day off and they come to the lab because another shooting happened; I hope the promo show them before at home "Adam in his bed" and "stella at her place too" I don't want them together

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I agree with you! As much as I like Adam common...!!! How can they out of the blue start a relationship??!?!?!?!?!? most likelly its misleding... at least I hope!!

14. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree, it could be a mislead. I love Adam just not with Stella in a romantic way. Im not a huge Smacked fan, but I would rather see Sella with Mac then with Adam.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'll be interested to see how it turns out, but add me to the list of people who don't want to see Stella and Adam bump uglies. I love both characters, and I think Adam's flirtation with her last season was fun (until it was used a few times too many, but YMMV), but we don't need another relationship between main characters - and Stella/Adam would be kind of odd. We'll see though.

It'll be great when the promo shows up on YouTube and we can look at it for ourselves! :lol: We're three weeks away from the premiere, as someone mentioned, so it'll be here before we know it - but I'd still like to see the promo. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.