Speed/Rory #18 - A Different Shade of Badass

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 16, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 21, 2009.
  1. Speed/Rory: 'Always Watching Over Us'

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Speed/Rory: 'The Dead Has Risen'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Speed/Rory: 'The Dead Will Rise'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Speed/Rory: 'Welcome To The Company'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Speed/Rory: 'I love Hotel Rooms; Body Fluids Everywhere'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Speed/Rory: 'Even Eric's Head Tells Us He's a Great CSI!'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Speed/Rory: 'Solving Cases From The Beyond, Circa 07'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Speed/Rory: 'A Different Shade of Badass'

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  9. Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  11. Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Don't you hate when they do that? There was one from the Public Enemies premiere like that and it was a great shot but we found it w/o the watermark thankfully! :)

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I have been digging deep into my photobucket and found these sexy Speed pics..:drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I do hate when they do that. I'm just glad not all of them are like that.

4. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

So many lovely pictures of Rory, thanks everyone! :D

I really like the one of him and the gun.
    And to back track a bit here: Fallen, that guy does look a bit like Rory. Especially in the second picture.

5. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I like that picture of Rory too.

6. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Poor guy! He has this look like"What the hell do you wannnnnnt?!"

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I found this pic of Rory from the movie "Flawless":)

[​IMG]

8. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I haven't been on in forever, and with my return I bring a picture of Rory that I adore!
    [​IMG]

calleighspeedle great pic I've never seen that one before!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Love him in Empire Records! So weird that Johnny was in it too!

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Love the pics calleighspeedle and sanderslove! Thanks :)

I haven't seen either of those movies, but I must say that Rory looks fantastic in both of those pictures. And Johnny looks good too ;)

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks everyone for the pics you keep posting :thumbsup:. They're all great.

sanderslove welcome back. It's good to see you again :D

Ok last night I was surfing throughout the channels of my TV and I found myself watching a strange movie about cops and I was like "gosh, I know this cute guy!!! I know him" for a couple of minutes when suddenly I realized "OMG!!! This is Rory!!!! My Rory!!!" Boy, he was soooooo young :adore:

Yep, I was watching "Black and White" and I had never seen it before.

What can I say about this movie? It was weird, but I did enjoy watching it. Not to mention that I just adored his character and I felt for him when he didn't know whether to report his suspect or not. Gosh I found myself supporting Chris when he broke into Nora's house.

Am I that bad that when he got shot I was like "oh look at that, his gun functioned" LOL?. Sorry, but I'm still mad at TPTB from Miami as they made his character die because of a stupid malfunctioning gun!!! I guess I'll never get over it :rolleyes:

The end of the movie? Well I guess I fell asleep (as I was very very tired the other night), but did it end with a new female rookie cop being introduced to him? 'Cause I really didn't get to see the final credits, so I don't know whether I watched it till the end or not.

Now, I can't wait to watch "Public Enemies" :p

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, that's how it ended. Then he did the same thing to the new cop that the lady cop had done to him, made her take him to her house. Not a bad movie but yea, he was quite young there! It's always a nice surprise to catch Rory on tv!

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ha Florry I just said on the Adam at Yahoo that i would love to see him Show up on the NCIS L.A. next to LL and Chris O'Donnel on the CA. beaches with a gun that actally fired ! I think that has now become the official Rory Cochrane insiders joke of the century! I think for a while it was Why does it alway have to be in the toilet, but then after they offed him in the manner that they did, it became the proverbial hey I hope his gun fires everytime he ends up in something where he has one! Lol!

I was also yelling Speeeeed in the theater when he was shot in Public Enemies! lol!

Ok Since i'm here I'm gonna Pimp my new Social Network page !

http://speedlespacedelkotime.ning.com/main/index/addContent

If I can get enough people to com in and join on to the Network I'm gonna start Challenges every week like they do here! so you guys please come and join ! You can get your own network page and you don't have to do a CSI theme you can make it anything you feel like so your not limited ! Also you don't have to give up any other Social page like this one or Facebook I can show you how to link them them to your Networking Page! And it very simple to customize! Easier than Myspace! Come look at mine! its as you wood expect Speed and Delko and a little of all the team.

You can upload anything at this point it will take all the videos that youtube has thrown off and you can upload 100 MP3s to the player thats on the site for you . You have a live chat room that pops out so you don't have to stay on site the whole time to chat and you can keep surfing the net!

Please guys just come and look! You'll like it ! You can get yours started and I'll help you with it you don't have to know how to embed or code like Myspace and you have no limits set per day like FB .

If you want to ask me Questions just E-mail me at sdflash@bellsout.net! I have this page as my home page now and I have even linked my E-mail to it and I love this page! Seriously come and look!!!

Sorry I took so long, But I'm really loving this Network page and you will like it to! Come and have fun with me ! Please I need some people!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh thanks for the answer :) . So, I just missed the part when he takes her home LOL

CSISDFlash as soon as I have some more time, I'm gonna take a look in there :thumbsup:

15. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Oh, sometimes I wonder if Speedy has a brain :( He always gets himself into danger :(

I'm watching Tinder Box, the only episode (pre-season 7) that I haven't seen because the episode isn't captioned on the DVD.

And yes, I used present tense ^^