Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MedicWarrickLvr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

hey
    Valera is not going to be in the season premiere, not even in the flashbacks...
    Its so unfair considering shes also been a part of the CSI team moreso, even an older part than Natalia and what do we get? Natalia becomes a regular and boti? not even in the flashback..i hate this...:(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys,

Can I please just reminds you that all talk of future eps (yes, the new season included), should be put inside spoiler tags, talking about an ep before it has aired is considered to be spoilery, and remember, some fans don't read spoilers, and therefore spoiler tags must be used in consideration to them.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

Now back to Ryan and Valera. :D

3. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Aghhh...I want Ryan to notice Valera more than he s been doing
    Ask her out for a date already...
    http://tinypic.com/r/nfky8x/3
    If ryan saw her lyk that...he wud def jump on her and make love :devil:
    She looks amazing

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope she's going to be in some eps this season. I hope she has lots of scenes with Ryan. I love flirty moments between the two. The writers need to make those flirty moments more pronounced and less subtle though. :D

5. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

it wud be such an eye soother to c more scenes between them for longer durations
    the new season...
    This is one pair that just burns up the screen with their sizzling chemistry nd have so much potential..and a promo with them 2 gther in a scene wud be icing on the cake...
    i want concern from ryan for valera and vice versa..like reallll strong one

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi All,
    With the premiere just hours away, I wanted to remind folks of some things...

First, remember the three line rule. We don't want people coming into the thread going OMG! and that's all. It's spammy and also against board rules.

Second, please put all discussion of current and future episodes in spoiler boxes. It's for those who have not yet seen the episode. There are some viewers who don't want to be spoiled. The boxes are for their consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. :D

Back to Ryan and Valera

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hey, fellow Ravers. :) Unfortunately Valera was not in the season premiere and Ryan was barely though. :( I'm hoping this will get better throughout the rest of the season, but for now... some hope:

Valera is supposed to be in ep 7 I believe. I think that's the crossover episode. Hopefully Valera's scenes will be Ryan... or at least one of them. :)