Ellingson Feels 'Honoured'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 22, 2009.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

<font color=yellow>Evan Ellingson</font> (Kyle Harmon) appreciates getting the chance to play the son of <I>CSI: Miami</I>'s leading man, Horatio Caine (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>), and he often gets recognized because of the character.<p>Ellingson first appeared in the season six premiere of <I>Miami</I>, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/miami/season6/dangerous_son.shtml">"Dangerous Son"</a>. Since joining the cast, the actor revealed that strangers often know who he is. "Everywhere I go, whether it's the gas station or Target, people are coming right up to me and saying: 'Hey, aren't you Horatio's son?'" Ellingson told <A class="link" HREF="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/">Channel News Asia</a>.<p>Playing the son of the show's leading man means that he often works closely with Caruso. "I definitely feel honoured," Ellingson said. "We hang out offset - he'll invite me to go have lunch and talk about what's going on in our lives and whatnot... It really helps when we're playing a family."<p>The young actor said he gets fan mail "once in a while". When asked if he thinks he's hotter than <font color=yellow>Zac Efron</font>, Ellingson replied, "I don't want to answer that for myself, but you guys should have a poll or something!" The actor said he's single and hopes to meet someone. "But in the meantime," he added, he likes spending time at the aquarium taking pictures of fish. "They don't talk to me and they don't cause any drama!"<p>The original article is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainmentfeatures/view/448772/1/.html">Channel News Asia</a>.<center></center>

2. koshi700

koshi700 Dead on Arrival

Is it strange that I'm actually looking forward to this character? In CSI: LV I was worried about a new character (Langston) coming on after WP left, and as it turned I was right to be worried as the man has completely taken over the show. (the point I'm making is i still cared enough about the characters to be worried) But in this I'm actually looking forward to the new blood. I'm wondering why, I love all the cast of Miami, but while I feel a bit sad about Adam leaving I'm also feeling rather indifferent about his exit. Have TPTB really ruined this show and its characters that much for me? To the point that I'm indifferent to whether they stay or not? I'm starting to think so. *sad sigh* :(

3. koshi700

koshi700 Dead on Arrival

*face palm* I replied to the wrong article. OI!!! I need more coffee!!!! :rolleyes: Some days I really have to wonder about mysefl