Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

One month? You know! That is soooo true! EEEEEEEEK!

I know it's crummy, but I am totally watching the illegal internet version of the Season 10 premiere because I don't even understand Danish Television or what programs theyhave on! (rofl)

GSR marriage, GSR marriage!

Does anyone have anything decent for us to discuss/ contemplate so we can stop running around going squee the entire time?

Mwahaha.

SQUEEE!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:guffaw:Your so funny SA_Kate I agree, but no news is good news, I've been wondering when their going to show the promo for the 1st ep. and what Sara will say about her and her man:wtf: Can't wait for that:p Do you all think the ratings will explode on this episode? Bet they will. I wished I had some compelling news, but alas I've looked, and so far NOTHING. Here is something pertaining to them and how their relationship flowered and bloomed[​IMG]

HAPPINESS
    TRUST
    POETRY
    FUN
    FONDNESS
    HOTTNESS
    INTIMACY
    LOVE
    MARRIAGE

[​IMG] San Francisco, so long ago~

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hello everyone!

I agree Desert, no news is good news for now. I think and hope the promo may be shown in the next few weeks, though I could be wrong. I don't think the promo will show anything about GSR, but just give us a preview to Sara's return. TPTB will not want to give anything away, so they will keep everything a surprise, and I don't believe Grissom will be mentioned until the episode officially airs on Sep 24th.

I have a feeling the ratings for the S10 premiere will be good, definitely better than they have been. Since Jorja agreed to come back, all of her fans/all of the Sara fans will tune in to watch again. I know some of them quit the show when she left, not to mention some of the GSR fans that quit the show after Grissom left. Sara's return gives them motivation to watch again too :). So I really do think the ratings will soar.

Oh, and I love those phrases you gave to describe GSR Desert :hugegrin: All of them are so true :D

4. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Today is August 24,a month before the premiere,and we all wants a real promo "one with Sara". Please CBS give us a real promo already!!!

5. Desertwind

AMEN[​IMG] soon, and one month, remember when it was July 24th? It went fast, so hopefully, this month will too~ here's a couple of caps from 'LEAPIN LIZARDS' with Gil & Sara and their doggie Hank aka Bruno;) who was also mentioned in the "crossover" ep. when Sara told Grissom she'd taken him to the babysitters, and Jack goes "Is Hank your kid":lol: Grissom goes "No, my dog" and Jack goes "That's how it starts"

YOU TAKE HIM OUT

DIFFERENT ANGLE

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I LOVE THAT!

oooh Jack... you always know whats up. That made me smile. OH MAN! Hi everyone! Missed this!!! :D

7. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Just some random.
    Nothing much. Just picked-up familiar names and here we go:

--------------------
    Re-post.
    And about some ages ago on gsr thread, this comic pic was posted.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ugh! those glory days... :):):)
    -------------

Days more to go... September coming up.

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Aaah glory days indeed. Wow... with the initals SG...oooh my god does ANYONE have a countdown as to how long it shall be until the epsiode? Im going insane over here....

9. Desertwind

:lol:indeed, and it airs on Sept. 24 a month from now, We all are anticipating this wonderful reunion, and him to return aas well, I know it will happen got too. Won't it be wonderful? I want to know where he's been and what he's doing hopefully Sara will explain:p

TV GUIDE CAP

10. tootes

tootes Rookie

Can't wait untill september 24th !! :D
    I can't actually watch it untill January 2010, but will be here to check up on all the Sara/Grissom action. I really hope they are still happy and in love. Desperate to know what they have been doing since Grissom went to meet Sara in season 9. I really hope Grissom joins Sara in Vegas, that would just be to perfect for words. :rolleyes:

11. Desertwind

Exactly tootes can't wait either, all of us. To see Jorja/Sara back YIPEE, and on our news it talks about her in her "DDD' Lifetime one shot appearance and how it soared in ratings, of couse it did, she's popular. I think he'll be back after the crossover ep. or maybe he's filming right now, they've already done maybe 4 or 5 episodes. I makes sense that he'll return as well, it would be a missing link to just have Sara come back and not him too[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just 4 weeks!
    I hope we get a promo tonite. I wonder how much reference we will get to Grissom/GSR in the promo. I hope it's enough to get us through the next month. I'm getting excited! CSI usually does terrific promos for their premieres.

Has anyone been watching Spike lately? Yesterday I watched 'Spark of Life' and 'Compulsion'; lots of great GSR in those two. :)

13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Looking at my calendar and i'm so excited already. It's marked and highlighed and the stress level meter is on ;). Although i do not know when it will gonna be aired here in Asia region so I am counting on you guyz for the csi/gsr bits okay? Tnx.

Do you happen to know what episode # they are filming as to date? No confirmation yet for Mr. Grissom's appearance?

Best regards.

14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

They're filming 10x04 now. In September "i think day 2" they'll are filming 10x05.

15. Desertwind

And it's a high possibility that WP is there too:p won't it be so wonderful to see them together once again? and did you all see the promo last night during the re-run of "Hammer" it was about 9:45. and they showed "The Mentalist" priview, and immediatley following it showed like a 3 second preview. It showed Dr. Langston and SARA, she was smiling:D I screamed and the neighbors probably heard me. But if their filming it will be difficult, there's fires here in So. Calif. horrible. The sky is all orange it's eerie. I hope it's not near the studios. So will Sara announce that their married?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.