• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys...new to the CSI Miami threads...just came over from CSI NY for a while lol. So I started watching CSI Miami at about Season 5, and at that point, I never really got the fuss over Speedle. BUT then I went back and started watching the earliest seasons, and...wow.

He's amazing.

'nuff said.

:lol:

Hey guys...new to the CSI Miami threads...just came over from CSI NY for a while lol. So I started watching CSI Miami at about Season 5, and at that point, I never really got the fuss over Speedle. BUT then I went back and started watching the earliest seasons, and...wow.

He's amazing.

'nuff said.

Welcomem lowey! I was the same way but started later than season 5. Now I don't know how the show went on without him!

lowey said:

He's amazing.

'nuff said.

Welcome to the Miami Forum and Speed thread! :D Great to have another fan.

Yeah, he definitely was a bright spot in the show for the first few seasons. Now the show overcompensates by making everything rainbow coloured. :p

He was a great character and it's not surprising he's still relatively popular among fans this far along in the series. :)

calleighspeedle said:
I was wondering what role Rory is gonna play next. I think he'd make a great doctor or a lawyer maybe?

I'd like to see him take on a lawyer -- that might be cool. And I think Rory even expressed an interest in that type of role a while back. It might also be neat to see him in a psychological thriller as a serial killer or a disturbed mind. I think he could handle a 'deeper' more cerebral role really well. Or! Maybe a role where one's not quite sure whether he's insane or not. :lol:

Thanks so much for the pics, gals!

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I totally agree with you FallenForFlack - I don't know how the show went on without him, he makes me laugh so much. Dang!! I want him back! And I agree with what everyone else has said about him bringing colour to the show and the like. I think he was the best character to ever grace the doors of the Miami-Dade police dept. (and I'm pretty fond of H and his one liners!!!) :)

And I also think Rory would be a kick-ass lawyer, when we're talking about him playing other characters!

Last edited:

He's amazing.

'nuff said.

Welcome Lowey.

I saw one of my favorite shows on tv today on reruns Nash Bridges so I started to watch then realized it was after they had killed off my favorite guy. Then it dawned on me that him and Speed look a like. Maybe not a lot but there's some resemblance so here's two pics of him tell me what you think:
MV5BNzExMzcyMjY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

jaime_gomez_2207271.jpg

I love Nash Bridges but I watched it for Don Johnson I had such a crush on him when he was in Miami Vice.:adore:

I do agree Jamie does look a little like Speed.

Nope, I don't believe any of us have it without the watermark. I joined wireimage after that one was posted so I didn't get it w/o the watermark like the Public Enemies premiere pics. He looks a little sickly in that pic though. Poor guy! Probably didn't want to be bothered! *hugs Rory*

Back