This Week On 'CSI'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 24, 2009.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

With one month to go before the new season starts, all three series are airing repeats in the lead up to the end of the summer hiatus.<P>Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, <I>CSI: Miami</I> will air <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/miami/season7/dead_on_arrival.shtml">"Dead on Arrival"</a> from season seven. The team investigated the murder of a young woman taking part in a reality dating show.<p><I>CSI: New York</I> will air a repeat of the season five premiere <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/newyork/season5/veritas.shtml">"Veritas"</a> on Wednesday at 10:00pm ET/PT. Mac woke up inside of a car underwater with no memory of how he got there after being kidnapped in the season four finale.<p>On Thursday, <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> will re-air <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/csi/season9/if_i_had_a_hammer.shtml">"If I Had A Hammer"</a> at 9:00pm ET/PT. In the season nine episode, Catherine was forced to revisit one of her earliest cases when a convicted murderer (<font color=yellow>Henry Thomas</font>) had the investigation reopened.<p>The repeats of "Dead on Arrival", "Veritas" and "If I Had A Hammer" begin airing August 24 on CBS.<center></center>

2. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

For some reason Dead on Arrival didn't air tonight like it was suppose to. Instead they re-aired Collateral Damage for some reason. I wonder why they did that...

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know.... DOA was about a woman from a reality show being murdered. I know there was a recent case where a woman was murdered (former model) and the police believe the murderer was a guy who was a reality tv star. Maybe that's why they didn't air this ep? Too close to the actual case? :shrugs:

4. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I don't know. My TV was fairly messed up throughout the whole episode, and I'm not sure if it was just me or the station. I hope the other ones are true though, because I really enjoyed If I Had a Hammer.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I haven't watched a single Miami repeat all summer, but I was all ready to watch 'DOA' again (only decent epi last season) & it sucked it wasn't even on!! I turned it as soon as I realized it was 'Collateral Damage'.

6. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

That's always a possibility