Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

So, like, Adam R. is added to the list of actors that have left shows :(

Hopefully it's only parttime. It'd be nice to have him suddenly return in the spring.

If they don't kill him off, that is. Does anyone know what they're going to do to Delko??

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :)

Good point, and I also agree with you Delkolover, makes since to me.

I havn't been in hear for like two weeks, but I'm back, and to not so good news...

not happy at all that Adam is leaving (or whatever is happening)...

ah I'm just waiting to see what happens, and isn't there a new photo of Adam from the season opener?

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY! Adam sent a twitter update:

this makes me super happy!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It was nice to actually see him tweet about the show! ;)

They are shooting ep 803; probably finishing up on it....they begin filiming 804 on Thursday. ;)

5. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I'm sure everyone's seen the first ep pics already, so won't post them.
    My thoughts are out of all the people they are trying to make look 10 years younger, Adam is the most believable to me. If you compare a pic from the first ep to this pic now, his hair and build are really on point. Go Adam! I can't wait for the premiere on September 21st. Even though we will have him for a short time, I think we should enjoy every moment he's there.

His tweets about going straight to work and the last one ...
    ...shows us he knows we pay attention, he's nervous about it all, but I also feel he really is letting us know all will be fine. He's doing what he has to do and if he has to move on, than so be it. Life is about moving on to bigger and better things. Maybe its his time in life. Yes the show will not be the same without him, but I'll always be a fan and I'm staying positive :thumbsup:

On another note, I was watching Hawthorne on TNT last night and saw the promo for I Can Do Bad which had me so excited. In theaters Sept 11th - show your support!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

not sure how many more to go?? hmm....the one a few weeks ago said '9 more to go' and now 'not sure how many?'...either he's lost count or maybe, just maybe, he might be changing his mind about leaving!!:lol: maybe there MORE then 9 episodes!!

o.k, I know I am kinda of pushing it but one can always hope!

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess they don't have scripts for all episodes of this season, so they probably don't know how his departure will look like yet. And maybe that's the reason why he doesn't know in how many episodes he'll be present in this season before he leaves.

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Lets continue to support Adam!! Yes, we're bummed about the possibility of Adam leaving CSIM, but we will continue to see him in lots of projects.

Adam's movie Let the Game Begin is on sale now and you can get a 5% discount by ordering through this link: sara.letthegamebegin.com

When you pre-order the movie through this link, you will automatically be entered in to WIN one of the following:

• A ring Adam wore in the movie (2 rings) First ring winner will be drawn on Sept 1st and the other ring winner will be drawn on September 15th.
    • Another winner will get the shirt right off Adam's back, also worn in the movie. This will be drawn on October 1st.
    • One winner will win......the pink underwear he wore and this will be drawn on November 1st.
    This offer is to Adam's fans in the US and Canada only. We'll keep you all informed if there are additional sweepstakes for out of the US and Canada.

Thanks, guys!!

9. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

I just wonder if/when he read about a fan winning the pink undies he wore, what went through his mind. I think this is kinda funny yet im the one hoping that im the one who wins them. :lol: Just to have a little sumthing that HIS ass graced would be nice:drool:.lol let me stop:lol:

10. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

The spoiler for episode 5 is out if you dont already know and...

from all the information it looks as if this is the last episode for Adam...especially,
    'We see a piece of paper flapping in the wind on a car windshield at and unknown location and then we see a hand grab it. We see that is it Eric and it is a note from H that says "I will always be here- H" Eric looks around but doesn't see anyone, "the words echoing all the way back to 1997," he smiles and gets into his truck (meanwhile back in The Deluca Motel he had a BMW sedan). The scene is described as "Delko drives...knowing he will never be far from his family..."
    I expected him to be here for at least a bit more then 5 episodes before his final goodbye...:(
    '

11. dione1984

Im gonna post this up on the spoiler page too but If you look at his tweets, he responded to someone about his time on CSI
    sum one asked him if this is really it for him on CSI and
    he responded

i quote: "yeah! looks like this is it! i'll be in and out throughout season 8 and then on to new endeavors!!! i'm really excited!!!"

not sure if i really had to put spoiler box around this but i did it in case

12. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

Yeah, I saw that,too...

So he will only be in season 8 only for a few episodes and that's it for him...at least we know that he will be in and out! So I guess the main point is that 8.05 won't be the last time we see him! So there is a happy ending to this sad sad news!

13. dione1984

I had a feeling that episode 5 may not be his last and im still not sure if that episode is his good bye episode. Im still hoping that this particular episode will be one of a few in which we will see what his character is going through in making this decision b/c the way that the script is set now for this epi, it looks like a horrible way to leave. At least he'll pop up every now and then for the rest of the season, that I can deal with.thats if tptb doesnt screw this up

14. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

Yeah,as long as tptb doesn't kill him, there's always a chance that he might apear in the seasons after season 8 as well! I mean Khandi comes back every now and then and she isn't in the credit.

The fact that Adam is leaving is slowly sinking in now...:(

btw, have you realised that he replies to fans on twitter! he is so sweet.:)

15. dione1984

Oh, ive noticed! Ive made it my mission to get him to reply to me without begging for it :lol: