Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

So let's see...Sofia makes him fidget more. Plus, she distracts him.

Here are two incidents.

During "King Baby" both of them are in the morgue going over the body. When they come out of the morgue she is in front of him and by not paying attention he almost runs into her. Not that he would have minded crashing into her body. :devil:

Then again in Bodies of Motion, when he and Brass are walking down the hall, he hears her talking in the interview room and almost runs into Brass straining to see her. Not to mention he is surprised and thrilled to see she came back from Boulder.

[​IMG]

The looks she provokes on Gil's face are enough to prove how much he wants to know Sofia in every way!

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yep, it's just about time the writers start leaking out that Sofia is still Gil's love interest since that is the original storyline for these two.

Maybe before the end of the season she will save his life during a shoot out, awww that would be soo sweet.

[​IMG]

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Love interest...I adore how that sounds.

Maybe we will see him show up more in cases she is detective on as well. I mean the past two episodes "Up In Smoke" and "I Like To Watch" have granted them screentime together. They don't need much time together to make a strong statement about how they feel.

I think TPTB brought her back for that purpose this season. I mean in BIM Sofia did make that statement that was music in his ears.

" I'll see ya around."

4. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Love the pics so cool, been having trouble getting into this site I keep gettin timed out, I think I have gremlins in my computer.
    So I've kept myself busy and opened a store just for Gil/Sofia could you take a look and tell me what you think of the graphic. Gil Sofia Romance

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Ahh, great items in the store Kira, but just like Sofia, I'm leery of that thong. Don't look comfortable and I hear they are not good for hygiene, ha. You did a really good job on picking our some pics to use and the sayings are classic.

Of course, it is hard not to fall in love with this couple, since they are soo damn cute together both in character and in real life.

6. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Since we don't get to see to much of them together I had to do something so show the love.

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

KiraGrissom, love what you did with the Gil/Sofia items. It is hard not to love this couple. The just click when they are on screen together.

The whole G-string comment made me think of Sofia in Formalities again. Holding that pair of panties and saying
    "Scared of that" Funny how things stick in your head and you can't them out no matter how many times you say them. :lol:

Got to thinking about how many times Gil probably visits the PD. Wonder how many times he might run into Sofia over there that we don't see. Never know, he may have even asked her out to eat something if they ever got the same break. Its fun to think of all the possible ways they may see each other that TPTB don't share on the screen.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey guys, got the screencaps of Up In Smoke up at the Yahoo Group.

Love this one - Gilbert is so checking out her butt again and she knows it. She is so funny giving him at look as if to say -

'I know what you are doing my dear doctor and it's cool. Catch me if you can.'

And this is why he jumps out of his chair so quickly, he is taking her up on the challange. :lol:

[​IMG]

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Gotta love this expression. It occured right before he jumped out of his chair to chase her.

[​IMG]

First of all, it just further proves Gilbert loves the sight in front of him. I can see this running through his mind right before he gets up to persue her.

'Ready or not here I come. If I catch you, we are playing doctor.'

10. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Oh yes, he's like a jackrabbit getting up to follow her. What man wouldn't be chasing this blue-eye blonde bombshell?

Gotta Love the props department and the director for making sure the background has the right images in the frame.

Here is another example of subtle clues of what may be going on behind the office door. The big-ass spider is behind Gil and the butterfly is next to Sofia's arm. Like Kira has pointed out, his new butterfly, although I still like Ladybug (for purely personal reasons, ha)

[​IMG]

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Taz, great catch in the picture. Gives me chills.

Spontaneous: said or done without having been planned

You know, some people consider Gil a very unspontaneous man.
    I disagree with that completely. I just think he only reacts to what interests him. When Sofia walk in a room you can see the change come over him.

The dinner invite in "Unbearable" was not planned.

Even though we may not see it, noticed Sofia had some new jewelry on after their office scene in "Up in Smoke". Considering he chased her out of the office, could have been to give his lover a suprise.

[​IMG]

12. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes, Sofia is wearing a lot more metal/gem type jewelry lately then she had as a CSI or even in Bodies in Motion.

Yep gotta chalk that up to Gil giving her nice things (ya’know, Lady H noticed he likes fine things) to wear and treating her like a Queen. He sure is happy she in back in town and in his arms.

The man has fine taste too, not gaudy but very appropriate for a woman like Sofia.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Speaking of in his arms, makes me think of ABRTI episodes. You know, shows how comfortable they are together because she wanted him after the shootings. Even though she didn't get to talk to him like she wanted to in that scene, something tells me he probably went and saw her later.

I could see him fixing her some comforting food, making sure she eats. Then just holding her and letting her talk. Sometimes the simplest actions convey the stongest love.

14. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes, anyone who has been in a long-term relationship/marriage knows how important these simple acts of love are in the long run. I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling thinking of how nice they would look together cuddling. ;)

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Oh yeah that's the only scene I love in the ep Committed. :) Gotta love the subtlety of Grissom calling Sofia both "Baby" and "Angel" and lucky girl, those are the coolest term of endearment nowadays. :D I also love how Grissom's face lit up and finished Sofia's line, they're reading each others minds and it goes to show that they have a connection and chemistry.. to think that Sofia's only been with the team for a short period of time, the connection/chemistry must be *that* strong.