Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

She's not the only on the show,but i can read here "S10 spoiler". And the return of Jorja/Sara and everything that surround about her return,ARE SPOILER for S10!!! I don't think no one has go to talk about it in her thread. You're tired? I'm sorry,but Sara/Jorja return is a SPOILER.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's fine Destiny.

Plus there's the lovely "IGNORE" button that I could put to good use.;)

3. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I think the problem here is that there aren't many other spoilers coming out. Really, the only spoilers that have been surfacing have been the ones about the Millander thing, Langston's changes, Sara coming back, Nick's promotion and Riley leaving. As a fan, that's rather frustrating, because everyone wants more on every character, not just stuff on Sara and Langston.

Hopefully, with the season coming closer, some more spoilers about other characters will come to light.

4. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Oh, that will be interesting! Another sexy male on the team. That makes me giddy already:adore: This season sounds more interesting already :) Can't wait!

5. X_The_Love_X

X_The_Love_X Victim

Yeah, there isn't that much out as far as most of us know. Hopefully there will be a spoiler for Greg Sanders. Hopefully he'll get more screen time and other interesting things happen with him :)

6. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Didn't they have actual promos with hints of the next season out at this time last year? The promo for CSI 'words' was nice, but it was all stuff we've seen before.

(Knowing that CSI episode titles are often double puns, I'm kind of afraid of "Working Stiffs" now. Stiff for a DB, sure, but also ... the inappropriate comments Brass might make come to mind!)

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Yes I believe they had actual promos. I think CBS is pimping the new shows and I guess waiting until the day before everyone else's premiere to give out a promo. I haven't seen one for any of the existing shows.

And I can see Brass now in "Working Stiffs" to the suspect: "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

X_The_Love_X...double posting is a no-no, but you have up to 24 hours to edit your post if no one else has posted after you. :)

As to discussing Sara's return, as Destiny said this is allowed here because it is a spoiler. That said, just because there aren't a lot of spoilers to discuss doesn't mean that the same things have to be posted here over and over again. This goes for all the spoilers. ;) Thanks!

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I don't remember seeing this posted, pardon if it already has been. This is from this week's TV Guide Magazine. It has to do with the crossover between the three shows.
    So by how this reads it still makes me think Ray will be the only one crossing over to the other shows. :(

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Another human trafficking story? God I'm so sick to death of those storylines! they've done it way too many times on Miami and NY just did one this past season. :yawn: Yeah, I'll probably just record and only watch the parts with the characters I like cause quite frankly the human trafficking storylines on the CSI shows are getting annoying and boring! They might as well change the name of the shows to Busting Human Trafficking Rings or something. Ugh! Case sounds very boring.

11. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Unfortunately I think you might be right. I understand he's the new star of the show but he just doesn't have the experience for something like this. Now if he brought Cath, Nick or Greg with him and in essence helped them then it would give the whole thing more credibility.

That was the only bad part IMO with the WAT crossover. You just can't crossover just the "star" of the shows and expect everyone to be happy about it. When they started up CSI:Miami they had Cath and Warrick go down there. At least they shared the wealth so to speak.

Oh and well bummer that the human trafficing story has been done so much. And here I though they were being inventive...silly me...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

True, I know Miami has done quite a few of those storylines. LV has not so much. I'm just annoyed the new guy gets all the glory.

Well again I will be watching CSI on DVR all this fall anyway, since I work Thursday nights now. Sort of glad because I can FF through shows if they are boring me. :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I normally watch the CSI shows as they're on and record Supernatural to watch later. I think I'm going to switch this season. I hate like heck that I have to do that, but the more I hear, the more disappointed I am. As of right now, the only thing that excites me is Nick's promotion and the possiblity for some Greg/Sara friendship scenes (I always loved their friendship). But, I'm not even sure we're gonna get those kinds of scenes. At least Greg and Nick will be working together in ep 2. I'm a little excited for that. :lol: But all in all, this is shaping up to sound like a not so exciting season. I can't believe I'm actually more excited for Miami than Vegas this season. :lol:

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

To each ones own, I am anticipating and so looking forward to S/10 WOW, that it's been on this long says alot. The return of a great character, Sara Sidle, and working wth Dr. Langston, and Nick's promotion, the new stories, all of it. If I for instance found so much wrong, I wouldn't watch the show at all. I love it, and will be with it till it's over~

15. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

What new storylines? The only storylines I've heard about so far are the crossover, a new cop or detective, (why, when there have been several part time detectives that can come back, why not bring back Sofia? I'm sure Louise Lombard would be up for it, she doesn't have anything else going on) and Millander's kid coming back. Overall, nothing really to get excited about, IMO. And that's the problem. If there's nothing coming that's really exciting the fans, then really, the show is in the crapper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.