Skin the Wolfe continued

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Griffon, Jun 13, 2009.

1. lal

lal Pathologist

hi it is getting very exciting , can't wait for the next chapter

2. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Dear Friends,

thanks for continuing with the story and for encouraging me.

Due to real-life obligations and quite a huge workload I believe that there will not be another chapter before 1st of August, when hopefully our life once again becomes a little bit more relaxed.

Cheers

Griffon

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah another great chapter. as always i'm curious to see what will be next. i'm even started to be angry on Delko for his attitude against Ryan. i've always been a bit angry on Eric. i'll definately be waiting for continue.

4. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued:Chapter 36 The Capture of the Sherazade

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/38/Skin_the_Wolfe

Here you go. Next chapter is up....today it was really too hot to do something outside....but summer on a farm is still a lot of work and I hardly have a minute to sit down and write:rolleyes:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thanks for another curious part of this super cool story:)
    i know there always lot to do in farm. i was out of country for almost a month, came back just a few days ago.
    but as always i was patient and wait for next chapter imagining what could happen next:)
    although i'm still wondering how this all will end and what will happen to Ryan.

6. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Thanks for sticking to my story, Skippy! I am happy to read you and to see that you are still intrigued and curious. With our new veranda all finished and beautiful in brown oak and Breton blue, the last thing to do is bring in the straw and tar the roofs of the horse stables. So I will have a bit more time to finish this story;)

7. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

8. lal

lal Pathologist

it is getting very exciting , can't wait for the next chapter :thumbsup:

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i'm stick to your story cause you wrote it very exciting and interesting. also your story is about my favourite theme. i'd say this story stuck on me in very nice way.
    i just can't wait to see this csi:miami episode you wrote about, but thanks to my country's 'great' tv network i don't know when they will continue season 7:(
    and also i hate when i can't watch it on cbs due to location problems:(
    but thanks to youtube i had a small insight what happened with ryan in that epp:) and i'm so excited to see whole epp and continue to read your fabulous story:)

10. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 38 The Shadow of a Doubt

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/40/

Here you go! Nice reviews and curious readers always incite me to write another chapter. I hope you enjoy this one as much as the others. Work on the next one is already under way and maybe...maybe...for the time of one chapter...I'll be obliged to change my rating a little bit :thumbsup:

11. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 39 Love's Farewell

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/41/Skin_the_Wolfe

here you go! This is perhaps the most difficult thing I ever wrote in a foreign tongue and the last time I did it in my mother tongue I spent 2 months over 5 pages;)

I'd love feedback and comments if you like it or if it is too mushy!

Cheers

Griffon

12. lal

lal Pathologist

hi just finished both chapers , and i would just like to say how much i have enjoy your story :)

13. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Thanks, lal! I appreciate your kindly words. Hopefully after the 'heartache' you will also appreciate the more 'stouthearted' chapters to follow;)

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

just finished both chapters and i was excited again. yeah your story always made me curious and they will do it forever.
    with all this i guess i just wanted to tell you how much i love your story.
    and as always i'll be waiting for next chapters.
    good luck with writting, and don't worry english isn't my native language too. but you're doing well with it.

15. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

Unfortunatelly you will be obliged to wait a little bit for the next chapters;) We are labouring very hard, building a new horse box, because last thursday,my husband bought me a new horse.....a very cute 3 years old gelding. And before autumn, we want to get him from the prairie into something decent and cosy.......so due to very special circumstances, there is actually no time for writing. But if everything goes to plan, the 'building effort should be finished by the week end!

So instead of a new chapter, just a cute photo of my youngster. His name is 'Haldir' like the pretty LOTR elf:lol:

[​IMG]