Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Stellarinas!!!

Hope you are all fine:),

Thanks to both of you!!

Debs all the pics you've post are awsome! I wish I can find some vids but until S6 I dont think anything new would be post, I hate wating!!!

Love to all of you!! See ya later

ps: I have a date today!! lol gonna watch Harry Potter with a cute guy lol

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, Stellarinas :),

Dear Catu, have fun with Harry Potter and your date ;).

My dearest Lamb,

Hey, congratulations :thumbsup: and I´m sure the other two results wil be good, too :).

Well, surely "All Access" must have been the most demanding and challenging episode for Melina to shoot and though I don´t necessarily would need such another extreme episode, I´d love to have more challenging scenes for Stella. You know, sometimes there were episodes where I feel Melina didn´t have the opportunity to do her full acting, because the scenes were not really demanding. She´s always at her best when all different kinds of emotions are involved, like in "Cold Reveal", "RND" or the Diakos-story where she shone in all scenes. That´s why I wish for Melina to really get a big role in a movie some day. CSI:NY is great, but this show must definitely not be the last rung on Melina´s career ladder :).

Ooops, ah sooooooooo :lol:, I got it wrong, your words sounded so current that I thought I´d missed something :D.

I won´t tell you the word publicly, decent nut that I am :D. Ja, ja, mein liebes Lamm, Donnie isn´t Stella´s big bro, unlike Mac :D, that´s why I have to object that Mac ever would touch his lil sister other than brotherly :lol:

I´m very much like you, I can´t wait for more details about the new season, but a part of me would be happy if Hill wouldn´t tweet at all and there´d be no first details of episodes 6.01-04; that´s what I call schizophrenic :D. Well, I guess, both Mac and Stella do their best to help and support both Danny and Don. But you might be right and she will work more with Don and therefore probably be able to help him cope with his loss, though I agree that Mac with his experience of losing Claire might be more successful to comfort Don. I think Stella will try and support both Danny and Lindsay when they will face their marital in course of Danny´s handicap. And you know, Stella can be very convincing, so why not convince Danny of doing rehab? :D

BTW, great pics ;), take care, Lämmchen, and a great weekend to you and all of the gang :)

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, gals! :) i have missed soo much these days! life is crazy!

just dropping by to send you lots of LOVE!

ps: catu, how was your date? ;)

xxx

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!! nenek Debbie is back! :D

Catu dear---<
    Thank you darling! I want to make my own vid too but now with my new software (the one i got with the graphic card) i will try to do that:drool: The problem is i don't know a proper song because i like too many and i need more time:lol:
    Hope you have had fun on your date;);)

Dear Shippy--->
    we will always rememebr you here my dear:)

Dearest and beloved NUT of my HEART,

the second was good too. Not the top mark but it was still pretty good;) thank you for asking

I agree she must film many more movies. It's a waste to have such an actress and not a chance to see her in a huge role but as i said before De Niro or some from The Godfather won an Oscar after 9 minutes or 9 lines (not sure). However I would LOVE LOVE LOVE having her in all scenes :thumbsup: Of course i'd prefer she filmed between breaks of CSI NY or when the show ends. I want to have Stella Bonasera for a long long time:drool:
    You know what? you reminded me 5.24 and i have been downloading piccies from that episode. It's the episode which led me to tears just because Stella was teary and Melina so deeply connected to Stella's emotions that it really drove me crazy :D
    In All Access she cried for fear but now she cried for betrayal, for feeling her world was falling apart when Professor P. confessed his crime even tough it wasn't intended to hurt Stella. On the contrary, killing that guy saved her life. So her pain came from very deep inside her. In Cold Reveal was pretty similar. Her pain came within her but there weren't tears because Adult Stella understood Mindy, her blood sister never tried to betray her but saving her when she ran away

See? :D I have already told you that my English sucks LOL
    nein nein nein :D You stubborn NUT!!!! :D When a DNA test was ordered and it was proved Mac is Stella's big bro????????. NAH NAH NAH! Donnie is Stella's bro by heart so he won't object a knight in shining armour called Mac touches his lil sister:lol:. I mean, you don't see frecuently how a knight falls for your sis, do you?:lol:

NAHHHHHHHHHHHH Imagine if i am as i am just having these tiny references i don't want to imagine if i wouldn't have them at all!:pBesides considering all good tweets we had from him i wouldn't resist not having because their tweets have given me a hope about great team scenes:drool:
    Are you totally sure about Stella playing Cupid?:rolleyes: As much as i love you i am not very fond of the idea. I would wait to watch it to give my opinion but *sigh* i would prefer my Stella working with her boys and helping her boys instead and sharing time with Mac. At least until Season 52 when Smacked would happen according our dreams and hopes:lol: I am NOT fond of the idea of extending DL storylines for centuries to make just a fandom happy meanwhile my fandom feels miserable for not having Smacked until 2014:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
    My hope are the serial killers storylines at least:drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dear Melina, we are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  5. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Wow, Debbie those pictures are amazing. But then, every picture of Melina is prery much amazing. ;)

And I agree, she should be doing more films. She's oscar material if you ask me. I read that she was going to do the main role in My Big Fat Greek Wedding but couldn't because she was pregnant.

Still, I could see her doing a drama or romantic comedy or something. I would check it out for sure. :)

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!
    Debbie, nice pics - she looks like a real Holywood celebrity in these dress:rolleyes:.
    I think, Stella suffered from Frankie's betrayal too - he shaked her faith in her own strength - she understood, she can be "Rambo" always. In the hospital it was in her eyes - What have I done wrong? Is it my faul, that he did this? Maybe this is the reason, that Stella remembers this episod so long time. But she's got a wondeful big bro Flackю and Mac (he isn't her bro, of course)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Ladies! :D

Hey Andie! :) I'd prefer drama but Melina likes comedies so anything that put her in my cinema would be great:thumbsup: (And i am hoping Percy Jackson movie!)
    And yes, she was chosen for that role and she couldn't do it but her prestige was very well obtained in TV and in these roles like in 15 minutes and Into the fire
    In into the fire she didn't have many scenes (not at least as much i would have like it ;) I want Melina 255 minutes of a 255 minutes film :lol:)
    Galina, Galina, Galina--->
    She would look great even in a potatoe sac, my dear ;) I don't care Melina lives and works for Hollywood as long as she doesn't become into those air headed stars who expose their family to scandals. That's why i love her and i love Gary too :D They are NORMAL people (or at least they seem to be:))

maybe you are right when you say he shaked her faith on her own strength. But i don't think she lived it as a betrayal (probably she did when she saw that vid on the net but not later) She would have suffered much more if she had loved him but as Frankie said, she didn't love him. That's why i feel it had so much sense the fact she could easily cut their relationship with him. Women who have that type of sickly relationship usually forgive guys and they repeat the circle over and over again. This wasn't the case because Stelal didn't love him and she did realize that. At least i had that impression;)

Piccies time (I have to confess it's very hard for me to watch them)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

-Hey, Stellarinas :),

woohooo, just had to jump into the monitor and devour the pics, very impressive :drool:, thank you, my dearest mad lamb for sending them :)

So all good things are three, as we use to say here, the third will be good, too. :thumbsup:

Yes, I want to have Stella Bonasera, too, for as long as possible, but I also hope she will jump on a good role when the opportunity would come. A bit of a dilemma, she´s first class and I want her to get the chance to prove it on the big screen, but CSI:NY without her wouldn´t be the same anymore. Melina wouldn´t even have to say a word to deserve an Oscar :D. I agree, in all these different stories Stella had to deal with different emotions. Frankie resulted in fear and shock for her, Prof. P. in feeling betrayed and severely disappointed, not only because he turned out to be a criminal, though this never directly affected Stella, but also, because he never told her about her mother. OK, he had his reasons, but suddenly and all at once all these new revelations fell on Stella like a brick wall, and before she got the chance to sort things out with the Prof., he was shot and saved her life with his death. It must seem to Stella that whatever is linked with her past life, it always caused deep pain for her and it all goes to her emotional extremes. Like you said with Mindy, it was all OK when she saw her again, because then she found out the truth why Mindy ran away and left her behind, while before all through the years she felt deserted by Mindy. And like the Prof., Mindy saved Stella´s life or prevented that she would have the same traumatic experiences that she had.

No, not your English sucks, but my understanding sucks :D.

Ja ja ja, du verrücktes Lamm, it´s not about DNA, Mac´s and Stella´s emotions for each other are deeply brotherly/sisterly :D, but Donnie´s another story, wouldn´t he look sexy as Stella´s knight :lol:?

So you are like "better have something tiny than nothing at all"? :D Well, yes, no spoilers at all would be bad, so the bit we have helps us through to September, and more will certainly follow.
    Well, Cupid not really, I´m not saying, Stella should help solving D/L´s forthcoming marital problems :D, just be there for both of them, when they suffer separately, show them, she´s not taking sides, but friends for both. It´s Stella´s nature, she won´t be able to ignore what´s going on with them, especially not for the sake of the baby. I´m not happy about the prospect of even more D/L-stories, but if it has to be, then at least Stella should be involved, that makes it bearable :D. My hope is that at the end of S6 they will see divorce (oh, I´m so cruel :D), so this dumb story will end. OK, I can live with Smacked happening in S52 :lol:.

See ya, take care, my Lamb, hugs to you and all of the Stella-gang :)

9. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Geeeez, I so love this one :D It is my fav forever and ever cos I guess this was the moment I fall in love with Stella's character She has so strong and ass kicking expression on it - and all that without one word said!

And this one is just perfect... Thanks for posting it! Gotta love her figure, just perfect... :adore:

@ Ghawazee, I know what you mean about it's hard for you to look on those pics - I can tell you that I hate those dress because of that - when I see it I can't think about anything else that what happened in "All access"... I guess it is a lovely dress, but I am just unalbe to like it. Although I think it's kinda make her even more powerless... I don't know if you know what I mean... but just imagine that Stella is wearing some jeans and turtleneck in that scene - it would be looking kinda different, wouldn't it?

Oh and sorry for cutting in, but I think that your English is very good :) What is your mother tongue, if I may ask? ;) (just curious)

Btw, mentioning of the movie "My big fat Greek wedding" just remind me that I saw the poster of "My life in ruins" which is in Polish cinemas right now and I regreted that Melina wasn't able to do the main role in the first one, cos if she would I guess we would be able to see her in other movies connected to it (like "My life in ruins") but then I thought that it is kinda selfish thinking and I am almost sure that she didn't regret it like me when she looks at her little daughter :D

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!! :D

Dear Eve--->
    I loved Creatures of the Night too :D It's such a HUMAN episode. Because you can feel her frustration and anger towards someone who had not a face yet(especially when the girl didn't appear and Stella went to the locker room and she put her back against the locker. I loved how Blink defined Mac and Creatures of the Night defined Stella and American Dreamers defined Smacked :D (that's dedicated to my NUT:lol:)

yes, i never thought about that but now you say it, i can tell it has a lot of sense. I mean, it's like we saw "civilian Stella" the one who is a simple woman (because she is) and she looked so...vulnerable without her "cop attitude". It's like her vulnerability to Frankie's madness was emphasized
    If she had worn jeans i guess the effect would have been similar to The Cost of Living when she was attacked but she could defend herself:eek:
    I must confess is very hard for me because her expression. It's pure fear. It's not the typical horror face because you have met Jason!;) but as if you are very concious you are going to die. That's what i felt when i saw the pic #3

As i said time ago she left that movie to portray her best role and that is to be a Mom:thumbsup: Besides those two dolls deserve all love from her :bolian:
    thank you for your compliments. My mother tongue is Spanish:)

Dearest NUT of my Heart who lives still in your un-smackie shell:lol:,

Se parakalo and Epharisto para poli dearest NUT:) I think it was a good one hopefully :)

I don't even want to think about it.:( Loosing Stella Bonasera would be too traumatic. Being the most personal of teh three shows, we love our people so is not we can replace a CSI by other CSI as if you were replacing a Monitor! Besides the relationship she has with everyone in the lab is too deep. I understand we don't know if she is going to get another contract. Also it's probably she receives many offerts to make more mvies:bolian: But with all my heart i hope she remains as Stella. This show needs her. I mean, sure CSI NY can follow without Stella but part of the soul of CSI NY would be lost:(
    Nein nein nein mein liebe nuss :D There is not such a thing like a XXL armour for someone as tall as Donnie. That armour only fits Mac Taylor:lol:

Only referring spoilers yes, i like the tiniest thing NUT!:p well yes, i assume she will be there because family is important for her and at least i hope she babysits Lucy to be helpful :D (well, just a wish;)) I don't care storylines for them as long as Smacked Family has its own happiness. I don't pretend divorce, just to keep them in a hole for a couple of years:lol: I mean, i accept scenes with Stell and Danny or Lindsay individually but DL storylines, well i prefer my daily headache:lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, fella Stellarinas :),

we had "Zoo York" again this Monday on TV and I had a great laugh at Stella´s good advice for Lindsay how to cope with the new stressful job at the CSI:NY; among others was "you should wear comfortable shoes" :guffaw:- says the woman who wears mostly tight highest high heels to hunt down the bad boys :D. And man, she´s great with them, I think she could even run a marathon in high heels without stumbling and definitely something like this accident of the poor girl who staggered and fell into the window in "RND" in the beginning would never happen to Stella/Melina :D. But so much for comfortable shoes :lol:.....

My dearest Lamb

Hm, not sure, what it really means, have to ask a dictionary :D, but it´s definitely something nice, so thank you and you´re welcome ;).

Personally I have no doubt that TPTB will offer Melina a new contract straight after the old runs out, because they know how important she is for the show and I can imagine they´d love to have her until the end of the show. Rumours have it that after S6 her contract ends, so we will have to wait and see what will happen then. And the question is: does Melina want to stay? She never gave a hint yet in interviews that she wouldn´t want to stay until the end, but you can never know. But as she is a multi-tasking genius I´m hopeful she will stay even if she gets other good major roles. And though I love most of the others in the team, too, I don´t know if I would go on watching NY if Stella would leave, it would just completely change the chemistry of the show.
    So Melinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please stay :).

Ja ja, mein liebes Lamm, Donnie is the ideal knight, I will build his armour, so he can jump on the horse and propose Stella :lol:

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I would like to make a correction here "se parakalo" means please but reffers to a second person take out the "se" and it will be perfect ;) and "Epharisto" means thank you. ( i can write it in Greek if ya wanna :p)

I hate when a leading actor leaves the show, is devastating, but, I think Melina really enjoys what she is doing and I think she adores Stella. She puts so much energy in her character that I can't imagine Stella with a different actress. Her only obstacle (well besides contract/money) would be her real family. Reading an interview of Melina she was saying that the show started when her 2nd doughter was a toddler and now is about to go to school and how she wants to be around her, help her etc. Assuming from this line I believe her family is top priority...

13. athens

athens Coroner

I haven't been here in ages..I love the new thread title:D

I believe that as long as she enjoys filming CSI NY there is no reason for her to stop her role.Stella's character has too many things unrevealed for Melina to leave..

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Dear Fiery,

thanks or epharisto for the translation ;). I like these cyrillic or what´s it called letters, it looks great, so go ahead ;).

I agree with all you´ve written and considering her family life, I still think CSI:NY is perfect for Melina; her kids have their own trailer at the studio, and I suppose they go to school in LA, so she has her family always around her.

athens, I agree with you, too, Stella´s story is long not told.

Love and hugs to you all :)

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear Andromeda,

Thank you for your kind words well since you asked :D here are your Greek words(hopefully you will be able to see them) Ευχαριστώ <- thank you
    Παρακαλώ <- please or welcome and many more

Ok Pic time :p

I found this in a Greek site she looks good ... as always.
    http://www.oikade.gr/images/data/images/kanakaredes.jpg