Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, family, greetings from black-sheep-and-nut-land :D :),

My loveliest lamb:

Well, as I said, TPTB are a hit-and-miss affair, sometimes brilliant, sometimes :wtf:. And I don´t want to play lottery if they would draw the hit or the miss ticket in case of a M/S-love story.
    Instead I´d be generous and let them come together, say, 5 episodes before the end of the show :D.

Well, you see, I can´t be tempted, I gave you the proof :D.

Oh, please don´t try to crack my heart, I still need it :lol:, it´s enough that you´re trying to crack my shell :D. Well, you know, exactly this could be a hindrance for a relationship: all these many things they know about each other, all the things they´ve shared- there´s a Chinese saying: you can´t turn a friendship into a relationship and a relationship not into a friendship. And I think there´s some truth behind it, they love each other in a special way that they could never reach with a relationship. I think they´re too close together, they can´t fall in love with each other, as paradox as it may sound.

Have a nice week, too, and you´re in my uncracked and unsmacked heart, too, my beloved Lamb :)

lisa, you don´t like love stories at all? Well, then you´re even more stubborn than I am :D

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family :)

:beer: I too love Mac's hand on Stella's back :) and I know what you mean about them being canon without being canon. However, I would prefer if they just became canon already :thumbsup: But this way is good too.

Hello Brinchen! Good to see some old family returning :) Anyway, that promo picture is just amazing. I LOVE that shirt on Stella :adore::adore: well, I just love when she wears green :lol:

Speaking of Stella's land, there's this thing going on in my city right now called Greekfest. If I wasn't going to my dad's in two days, and was able to get to where it's being held, I would so go!

I love finding random people and talk about Mac and Stella or CSI in general with them :adore: It's also fun when you can convert people :p

Oh wow, thank you for that mental image Gio :devil::devil: I can just picture them, hiding in the lab with giant Super Soakers. Mac peeks out from behind his desk and is hit with a stream of water. Of course, they are also being careful not to damage expensive lab equipment :lol: I just got a fan fction idea :p

Well, that's all for now. Take care everyone. Love ya.

Axel

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hiya, kids! have i told you lately that this has been my favorite virtual place to relax?
    anywaays... DAMN! you guys are chatty! i just can't catch up with you!
    i just wanted to share an experience, though. last night, a bunch of friends came by and we were drinking tequila, talking about guys and listening to music and then... BANG! csi ny's started playing on tv! (some episode with mac and stella arguing). now, anyone wants to guess what my friends screamed all at once? "MAN THIS COUPLE IS HOOOOT! WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN THOSE TWO?" :D ok, that old damn excuse such as "their are just co-workers" or "it's a brother-sister relationship" makes no sense at all to me!
    take care and have a nice weekend, guys! ;*

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear family!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Only a few days on holidays and so much to catch up - you are great!!!!

First of all a warm hello to all the ones i haven´t met before, dear shippyangel,EVe, Ladyhunter, Brinchen and Fiery Red!!!!!!

THanks for all the great pics, especially the new ones from s6. Mac and Stella are looking wonderful, IMO they look better every season ( although i am always astonished that there´s an increasing possible for they are on top!!!)

I have read that SHE was a topic again....
    My speech, good looking ( and she is good looking -no question) is not everything. And she seemed to be clever too but IMO she had no EQ - and Stella is clever and has a high EQ and is good looking!!!!!
    I think that was it what Mac was missing ( besides being pushed by her all the time) and that is it what makes Stella so perfect for him and that´s why they understand each other without words!!!

I was in italy on holidays and we made a walk on the beach at night when all the people were gone. It was still warm, the wind was whispering and the sea made rhythmic music ................. OK, it was not greece but it was the perfect place for a smacked scene under the moon.....
    Can´t wait until s6 and hoping that that rumour comes true.......

[​IMG]

Stella is looking so sweet at him.....

Have a nice sunday evening everybody !!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

That is hilarious and awesome at the same time :) I guess your friend doesn't watch CSI: NY that often, and our couple has yet proven that they can entrance from the first episode :)

Well isn't Stella half-Italian? Or maybe they've retconned that. Anyway, Italy would be a great place for Mac and Stella to go :D And I'm also hoping that rumour comes true :)

That's all for now girls. Love ya.

Axel

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

HO HO HO FAMILY!!!!!!!! what am i reading!!!!!!!!! FAMILY is back YAY!!!!!:bolian:

i haver finished my LJ update so here you have

Gio---> thank you for all you lovely words you have just sent me in my LJ:bolian:

*****MIYU and Catu you move your bums here. Home is waiting!;) I say the same about Asprine, Kikii and Shamila;) and not before i ask about where the heck our Stephie is;)

First than all I want to congratulate Eve for the EXCELLENCE on your vid. It's too amazing to express !. It's simply AWESOME. I LOVE IT. I LOVE SCENES, LOVE THE MUSIC, LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (hey you made all teary :eek:)

Dear Galina--->
    They have 2 jewels. Gary and Melina's chemistry is uncommon so it would be a pity. Also it would be annoying to have a "jump in time" from having nothing to have a full relationship as it happened in The X Files;) My love to you and little Sasha

Lisa--> dear, have fun in Helenika:thumbsup:
    I wonder if it was Melina's idea or it was director's or it was TPTB's:p

Eve--->
    It's true. It's very Stella-style to do so. But probably she covered for a while her wound and then she went uptairs and Mac followed her because we don't have any idea how long passed between that scene and the roof scene which was so caring, so lovely. Considering she was crying me thinks he followed her and forced her to confess. One of the most perfect scenes we have had in the show:thumbsup:
    i think it wasn't the idea to focus on the real reach of the smugling case. The idea (imho) was focus on how the knowledge of her origin could affect Stella and the effect of the betrayal from someone who she really cared about had on her. So in my case it was perfect in that way because if they would have been focused onn the case all the magic of the Smackness and Stella's feelings had been lost. I am glad it was the case, especially ebcause 5.24 is my all time fav episode :drool:

Dear Axel--->
    :lol::lol:Virus, Virus, you are always present in our prayers:lol: That arc was really good. If there was something that kept them apart to Mac and Virus was precisely Stell's situation. It was like he definitely knew he wasn't going to last with Virus. it doesn't matter he ran after Virus when one of us:p smacked her upside the head. It was very evident it was a BIG GOODBYE for her
    Thank you for piccies, dear

Please analyze this with me. Is just my imagination or BOTH of them have red eyes during the arguing scene from 5.24? I am downloading piccies and that catfight is very strong for Mac and Stell. Check and tell me (Hey Melina and Gary have made a AMAZING job in there:drool:)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!!!!

I will also said that the vid is fantastic, has the best smacked moments, the song fits them perfectly!!! Hope you do a lot more:):thumbsup:You made me teary too :eek:

Hope eveyone is doing fine! Talk to u later!!

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ I had weird dreams last night involving my real life family...It was all good though.

I'll have to check this out...Oh yeah, they both have red eyes. Take a look:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Gary and Melina did a FANTASTIC job on that episode :adore:

Anyway, that's all for now. Love ya.

Axel

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!

This is the second part of my message which i couldn't complete because of this silly machine (yes, it stil bugging me:shifty:)

Brinchen!!!!!!!!!--->
    hey Brinchen! It's a pleasure to have you here darling! Thanks for coming back again :D (Now i have hope Meg will be back some day :) ) and yes, they really look great together whether they talk or they argue or they walk in silence

Dear Heather--->I can tell you Miss Heather, you are going to give me more work that my NUT:lol: (btw don't scare my NUT! she is special:)
    The episode was for me PERFECt for so many reasons i can't count now:drool: The fact Mac went to Helenika after her means he really loves her even tough he cound't say the words out loud. And i think we don't need to hear those words from Stella. It has been SO OBVIOUS since 5.16!

Gio--->
    Oh oh oh So good work darling! :D I have converted my friend Annie and her husband. They are series addict (especially Annie's husband) so it was postiive to have them both captives:lol:

ok it's official, Asprine and you are driven me crazy. She always talks to me about the Rain in Malaysia and i have changed my the title to my fic just to fit the idea (I am going to add significative rain scene for Mac and Stella;)

My most beloved and special NUT,
    Nein, nein, Nein you can't do that because you are just a stubborn NUT not a producer NUT:lol: Besides Smacked is like the most expensive wine, you can't just drink it in a sip (well you can't but you musn't;)) but to taste it slowlyyyyy. And taste it could last years :D

Nein, beloved NUT what if they confused their relationship since the beginning? well, we know he was still married but what if they later (after Claire's loss) still were thinking they were just friends and their feelings still grew with them???? After all they didn't have other close relationships. Mac was Drew's brother friend and Stella had Mindy but as far we know they stopped seeing them when both of them were too young;) So they are their own best friends. They could confuse feelings;)

Have a nice week you too. I love you with or without your shell;)

Dear Axel--->
    I don't think it's necessary to damage any lab equipment with the idea you already have in mind:lol:

LOL I needed to edit my 2 last posts but another blue screen appeared:rolleyes: so i stopped posting last night (3 am!) and those piccies were part of it;)
    as usual Kikii, Asprine an you read my heart:thumbsup: This is exactly what i want. Meanwhile i ernjoy the non-cannoness i still want the confirmation;)

Shippy--->
    Then our TPTB should drink tequila qaand have some fun too just to give them inspiration and they could give us Smacked :guffaw::guffaw: It's a magnifique recipe!!!!:drool: sorry but the "just co workers" doesn't work with me either and the brotehr and sister relationsip meanwhile it's true they have been that it's also true they have been much more than that. It's just another layer on the great relationship they have. Now we only need to knwo another layer which is love:thumbsup:

Dear Udonna--->
    :guffaw: sorry but i guess i can't resist when there is such speech about my friend V:guffaw: Darling! I am glad you had spent great holidays:) Mac within him knew Virus wasn't the right lady for her but he was afraid of confronting his own feelings as much Stella is. He was afraid their relationship could vanish so it tells you a lot about how much it means to him teh facts BOTh of them (Mac and Stella ) are afraid of confessing their feelings:drool:

I don't rememebr if you were here months ago when i created certain poll and the way you describe it it's like the Family would like ANY Smacked scene:drool::drool::drool::drool: Completely PERFECT if you ask me:drool:

[​IMG]

10. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Hello guys :)

I'm glad that you like my vid :) Big hug for @ Ghawazee and @ Catu for sweet words And I did warn you that it is teary ;)

I love the pics! Especially the one in metro, that @ udonna posted and this one right above mine post - posted by @ Ghawazee. I sooo adore the expression on Stella's face when she's looking on Mac when he isn't looking at her :adore: It is the greatest fun for me to catch it while watching the show.

And those photos from the argument which @ Axelsonfire posted are so great. Not only because of the redness of their eyes (but it's true! I've never noticed it before - I don't know much about it, but does it looks like after crying or rather like holding the tears and not letting them fall down? just wondering) but you also can almost see some sparkless of anger :D It's unbelievible for me to act like that and to make anger and hurt actually visible on photos...
    Thinking about that scene I have to admit that I missed some arguments between Mac and Stella (I'm awful, aren't I? :p) - like in "Officer blue" or "Supply and demand" in season 1... And the fact that every argument between them has to be followed by some making up (geeez, at first I wrote "making out" instead :devil:) is one of the reason for that.

And some random thought - I so hate being in another time zone :( it seems that I am online when nobody is, and I am not when all of you are :( But catching up with many posts isn't that bad actually :D

kisses for you all!

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey Dears :),

the pics here are even brilliant for a Non-Smackie like me :D

My beloved nutter Lamb :D :)

Oh ja, sometimes I´d love to be the producer Nut to make sure they won´t ever smack around :D. Hey, 5 episodes should be enough to drink the bottle. If you taste it for years, then you´ll end as a Smackoholic and will need a therapy :lol:

Well, it would mean they are very confused people, I wonder how they manage to do their job :D. I mean, it´s been now so long, if there were really more than friendship feelings, surely by now they would have realized. I would rather say it´s the other way round: they don´t confuse the feelings they have for each other with romantic feelings. They know it´s deep, but they know it´s not romantic. They have a lot in common, it´s true, but that doesn´t necessarily make them a couple.

Have a great time, love you, too, and will keep on my shell ;) :)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Eve--->
    I wonder how the filming of that scene was. I would love to know if they laughed or Melina and Gary were moved by emotions:drool: Melina said Gary liked very much 5.24 because it was a character driven episode:drool::drool::drool: I'd love to know if those tears really existed :drool:
    GAHHHHHHHH you have missed THOSE arguments????????:eek::eek::eek: I guess someone who upload those scenes in youtube. As i have told Pleni, i was re reading Pride and Prdjudice (I reread it several times per year because i love it) and the woman in charge of the edition wrote how we knew they were perfect for each other precisely when Elizabeth and Darcy had those tremendous verbal sparrings:drool: and how they were COMPLEMENTARY;) Ha! i had a déjà vù:p Stella and Mac are complementary, yin and yang, Melina said so;)

My dearest and beloved of my heart,
    Oh OH Am I seeing a leak in your shell NUT?:lol:

Much i am afraid i am already a Smackoholic:lol: I have loved them since the very first time i watch them together. I am lost, not treatment needed. It wouldn't work with me :D

Sometimes it happens in that way, i agree;) But always in a great man-woman or male or female NUT:lol: friendship there is some grade of sexual attraction. In those where friendship remains, it's because libido was put in somewhere else.
    You can say me that's the case in Mac and Stella's relationship. But look how slowly they have changed the place of their libido and how their jobs is less and less important. Of course, it still it means a lot to them but for both there are more important things. Mac could have helped her from NYC but he went to Helenika instead. And he was there not to protect the lab integrity but "Because i care about you":drool:. And his priority was to protect her and he agreed when she told him how important was to her to find out the truth on her origin:drool:
    And my Stella only cares about his well being. She has dedicated last years to help him to raise again. She has learnt any single gesture from him because she could have been supporting and show her sympathy when Claire dissapeared but she cared about him so much than her priority was HIM. She didn't make any strong bonds because her only priority was HIM

If that's not love i don't know what it is:drool::thumbsup:

have a nice week beloved NUT:) Take care
    Team time;)

[​IMG]

Let's remember Helenika episode

[​IMG]

13. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Yeah, talking about English, it seems mine just sucks :D What I was trying to say is that I was missing those arguments - I mean, it seems to me that there were more of them in the 1st season and they were fun to watch. And of course I wrote it not right :p I *did* see them, I didn't miss them :) Sorry for messing up. But it's sweet that you thought about that I have to see them :*

And it's really nice photo of whole team :) Thanks for posting

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*runs in and slides on her knees* looks around* uups, sorry:p
    hey ya'll:D Im a little hyper *hint to a small warning here*:lol:
    I've started school again yesterday, High school (woo:p) I ended up in a class which is nice, we're 15 persons, and it's only 1 boy in my class:lol:(rest is girls) and he's a hottie:D

Axel:
    It's fun when you find random people to talk CSI with them:p
    You welcome:lol: Lmao, I can so picture that now:lol: and well *cough* the have to dry up after wards:D*hint*hint*:devil::lol: *snickers* maybe even take a shower.. I mean, who knows, maybe something sticky might have 'accidently' come up in giant Super Soakers *hides the honey behind her back*:D *walks slowly away wisthling innocently*:D:lol:

*gives a sheepesly smile* Stella have this pole, and room enough to dance and *goes down in the gutter* she can even give him a lap dance:devil::lol:

#Gio:D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready???????:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A mental hug to you towards Helenika:bolian:)

As i said before, ARE YOU READYYYYYYYY?

SPOILER PICCIES! (And these ones are really good!:drool::drool::drool:

Lisa, take them as you Spoiler Presents;)

Dad is serious:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Mom, Dad and the Baby:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Momma's boys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1) The Gravedigger case promises to be one of the most interesting cases for the whole NYC
    2) Mac seems to be deeply affected and he needs his soul talking to him (Stell obvious)
    3) That pic with the three of them looks SOOOO 4.05:drool::drool::drool:
    4) Boys! I love when they work together:drool:

Eve--->
    aww nooo! :D I really thought you have missed those episodes and your English is better than mine, that's for sure :) Having them in a catfight is refreshing especially because you feel planets crash when it happens:lol: Take care:)

Giooo, Miss Gio--->
    :lol:
    I can imagine the whole picture now:lol: He is going to be spoilt to death :D and he is going to be as a king in his own court;)
    I wish you have the chance to get into the screen just to wash them just to give them a good excuse for that shower. Or should i say a HOT shower?:drool::lol:
    Oh oh oh! Wild Stella!:drool: That would be worth watching and taping 500 times:lol: And Mac reactions would be so...INTERESTING:drool::drool::drool:(Somehow i can imagine he could be wild Mac too. Plenty of imagination:lol:

Take care you all

Debb:p

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.