William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I love the 'How to Smolder' idea..My full vote is for that one...INCREDIBLY sexy...LOVE it. BRILLIANTness.

Understood and dually noted, Smokey & Destiny. Message taken :) Thanks for the help :)

It's Friday....Billy has tomorrow & Sunday left of Blackbird...The day after Christmas feel is getting far worse as the week goes on :(

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I still will believe it when I see it, Windy. I think, if he does a cameo - which I sincerely hope he will - it will be in the sweeps things. Isn't that to do with advertising and getting more money or something for the network? CBS and the showrunners aren't daft. They'll play their ace card at that time. CSI must be its highest earner nationally and worldwide. It would be good business to have him back there.

Like How to Smoulder, but for me, the Making Bow Legs Sexy is my favourite, still. It's cute and cheeky. Just like Billy is. Definitely. PLG and I were howling with laughter last night coming up with thread titles, but they wouldn't make an NC17/ 18 rating so we aren't going to suggest them!! Destiny would have a heart attack! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Want to see 'Blackbird' one last time. Sigh. Sob!! Waaaah!! My time in history with Billy is over tomorrow...

But we have that hideous vision of him I posted yesterday to look forward to? Right? Rofl!! So, here's to the future - a cameo in November sweeps, I reckon, and Billy looking like a tramp in 'Endgame!' Hurrah!

4. tootes

tootes Rookie

I really hope he does. Grissom is deffinately my all time favourite csi character, so if he came back i might just die of excittment, hopefully after seeing the episode. :lol: I don't think i'll get to excitted yet though, seeing is believing. :shifty: Ok, getting a *bit* excitted. *breathe in and out, in and out* Fingers crossed for the return of GG!! :D

5. Desertwind

Welcome tootes[​IMG] glad your here, and there's a lot of "buzz" about this, so the old adage where's there's smoke, well you know the rest. I just found another article about this. I know that he's supposedly coming to L.A. and he's got time off, and bet soon they're be a news bullentin on here~

BILLY RETURNING? And on the "bowlegged" one, that's a bit disrespectable if you had bowlegs, do you want a topic called "Susie the bow-legged girl? I think his legs are adorable but, wouldn't want to insult him with a title like that! something a bit more classy~

WILLIAM/GRISSOM..Master of all he surveys

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm with you britfan, I'll believe it when I actually see him on the show, but it is interesting to see all these articles popping up everywhere. I have no doubt that he'll return to the role eventually. After all, that's why he didn't have the character killed off.

Well, I don't know if I can speak for everybody else on here, but I wasn't trying to be or coming off as disrespectful. Personally, I'm bow legged myself (Billy's right, it is generic:p) and I don't find it disrespectful and if someone said they thought my walk was sexy I'd welcome it.:lol:

Welcome, tootes. Hope to see you around more often.:)

7. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks DW for the links about Grissom's back.
    His play is done Today,i hope WP/GG will be back soon. I keep the faith!!!

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

whoah whoah whoah! I'm sorry, but my bow-legged title is not disrespectful in the slightest! I really really really resent that.

Like CSIz_4_H said, those bow-legs of his make him unique and look adorable. They are part of his charm and sexiness. He wouldn't be Billy without them! It doesn't strike me that he is conscious about them, so why not say we love them?!! i really can't understand why anyone would be offended by anyone saying a feature of them was sexy.

It's a fun title thats tailored specifically to him.:hugegrin:

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Totally agree, PLG! It's cute! When we watched him shuffle down the alley behind the theatre, we both went, 'Awwww!! How cute!!!' Rofl!

Bring on Making Bow Legs Sexy!! And I'm sure your walk is sexy too, CSIz!! Billy's certainly is! :lol:

10. Desertwind

Your welcome, my pleasure, and on the titles, He's an alluring captivating actor, and seenig a thread on a daily basis, about his anatomy just doesn't do him service. My opinion, I just like something that describes his stellar acting and his good look's like William/Griisom: Great in all he does Or Petersen: Electrifying And I like MAGIC MAN cause' he is:bolian:

11. Criminologist86

Seriously, ya'll I'm in LOVE with the Bow Legged idea! Heck, I used to have messed up legs...SO messed up I had to have 5 (almost 6) surgeries to fix them! I STILL get jokes and crap about how my knees turned inwards and stuff.....Billy's legs are SEXY and if he was self conscious about being bow legged (which, if you're born with something like that, you get used to it and don't care), he probably wouldn't have done that Playboy interview where they asked him "why are you so d*mn bow legged!?" and he laughed about it and answered the question! I'm voting 100% for the Bow Legged thread title. It's HOT and something I adore about Billy

PS- 'Blackbird' ends today :*( TALK about the ULITMATE sad Day-After-Christmas feeling....I'm feeling very vulnerable and detached from Billy, even though I know he'll be with people he loves (Marg, etc) in Cali, I really really feel like he's too far away from me for my comfort :( I mean, Chicago is 4 hours away from me, MAX. I hoep they do a wrap party or something with tons of cast pix....But I'm really really proud of the major success that 'Blackbird' has had in it's run- the huge audiences and the attention and the PHEONOMENAL performances. Bravo to Billy (my love) and Mattie.

PS2: CSIz DOES walk sexi ;) LOL I've seen it with my own two blue eyes :p God, I LMIP and you walk bow legged...someone has to walk differently! Love ya, Bestie :) You dah one! :p Miss Bowlegged BEST friend! Ya rock it hot like!

Magic Man gives me the visual of a cheap magican at a children's party....I'm not impressed. Beautiful Billy rhymes too well, and Gorgeous Grissom is just blah. We need a spiced up new title..Something unique, individual and different from any other thread topic....The Bow Legged name is phenomenal cos it highlights something EVERYONE loves about Billy and is rarely talked about...those SEXY, bow legged legs of his....GOD almighty they're amazing.....My suggestion: Billy Petersen: Bow Legged Sexiness.

2. William Petersen: ONE Sexy Bow-Legged Man

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he really cares cause it wouldn't matter one way or the other cause there's nothing he could do about it anyways. Plus, in all honesty, I think he'd find it (bow legged thread titles) funny.:lol:

Well, britfan and Crim (geez make somebody blush why don't ya), I appreciate the comments but I gotta say I think Billy might walk just a little bit sexier than I do...course I wouldn't mind walking side by side for comparison.;)

13. Criminologist86

I think Billy would walk sexier, but that doesn't diminish your walk ;) I've seen it...it's bow legged, yes, but hey, it's awesome :) I luv ya!
    Ya'll can call me Amb, by the way.....Crim is a cute nickname but ya'll can feel free to use my real name (well, half of it...my real name is Amberle...but tha'ts god awful long)

I really need you & Billy to walk side by side (link arms) so I can see who's bow legs are worse ;P

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well we got the suggestions, any extra that sneak in is fine, but we think we have the name, and before you ask, you get the same treatment the others got when it was time for their name change, its a surprise and you will know when the thread comes out. :D :p

15. alienor

alienor Police Officer

We don't vote ?

Anyway, we already expressed ourself, I think that our choice was clear. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.