Ryan/Jon #24 - 'Just Take The Shirt Off Already!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jul 29, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. TNT Togo

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Wolfe's Den

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  7. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess713

Jess713 Victim

hey everyone. im jess. im new to the board..in the sense of signing up and posting,especially since season 8 is almost here! (but iv always came here for the best CSIM infoXD) im a HUGE jon/ryan fan,love him, i think hes amazing! i hope to post more often as i get used to another forum:)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome to the forum Jess713! It's always great to have another Jon/Ryan fan!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Welcome Jess.It's always nice to welcome another Jon/Ryan fan.

4. lal

lal Pathologist

welcome jess it great to have you here :thumbsup:

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome Jess713!! Have fun posting!:)

6. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

I think that would make sense that his parents weren't completely perfect. I like speculation about our unknown charaters pasts, we know a lot about most of the other charaters, like eric and calleigh. It would also match nicely with his behaviour on that episode I forget the name of when theres a shoot out in a hospital, and he sees a baby, immediantly spots that somethings not right with her, and his direct first instinct is child abuse, ending in a sad last scene where he and H reflect on the commoness of uncaring parents.

I do also think both his parents are both alive, though not in miami, due to when he said in a episode "my parents are leaving me a lawnmower", which would match nicely to an older more liked sibling getting the house and everything else in their will.

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so my opinion may change, but thats what I think so far. Some great ideas here people have come up with. I hope we get more background information about him, he's rather neglected in that respect.

7. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Regarding the styling, I really liked the sweater vests he wore in Season 6 with shirts underneath
    And loved his hair in Chain Reaction..He shud keep it that way...
    Sorry for deviating from the past/background topic but cudnt help myself droooling over him in Chain Reaction, i watched that epi a million times esp when he s with Calleigh checking for clues....mmmmmm..*goes into dream mode*=D

I have a Question...When do u think Ryan looks the hottest?
    I was just watching Presumed Guilty, and the scene where Ryan and NAtalia find the disgusting insects, hes laughing..lol, i wonder when he doesnt look hot?
    But still, he looks Hottter in some scenes....like a Sexy God...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  8. lal

lal Pathologist

i have 2 episodes in what i think he looks hot in, the first episode Driven , especially in that tight purple t-shirt :drool: and the second episode is Curse of the coffin :)

9. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

For me he looks hottest in season 7. He's like a MAN, all buff and grown up. And I like his hair :)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I second that! Boyish in the earlier seasons, one hot man now! :hugegrin:

11. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Well i think so too......I actually wanted different answers like he looks the hottest when angry, or the hottest when hes sad...something lyk that..y'know lol
    So for me, i think he looks really hot when hes concentrating in the lab while doing all the labwork like in the credits...[:)] u know what i mean??
    And also when hes all angry, lyk he was in Presumed Guilty with the killer..

12. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I agree, Ryan looks really hot when he is in the lab working on stuff. I like when you can tell that he is concentrating really hard on something. The whole him being good looking and with brains thing is really sexy. :D

I also think Ryan's super hot when he's standing up for something. It makes you think that he's the kind of man who's going to stand up for you, and that's sexy too. ;)

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I find him hottest when he's being funny, sweet, & sensitive. It's those moments that make my heart go thumpidy-thump. :adore:
    I like Angry-Ryan as well, but it seems to never fail when he's angry he get's into trouble so I'd rather not ever see him angry anymore, even if he is damn delicious when doing it. ;)

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Gee, I don't know if I can pick just one. I think it depends on my mood. My heart absolutely melts when he is showing concern for someone else (Alexx in Sunblock, and one of my all time favorite Ryan moments when he is indirectly comforting Calleigh in Seeing Red). Ryan holding a gun on someone is good. Angry Ryan is pretty hot.:devil:. Watching him question someone who is pretty obnoxious and seeing him get the better of them is pretty great. And I love Ryan's sense of humor and anytime he is showing off those eyes. Okay, I'll admit it, there isn't a time when he isn't hot:):devil:

15. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I really have to agree with you on this one... he's just always so darn sexy!!!! But I have to admit that I have a weak spot for the moments when he's laughing or smiling... his nervous smile, happy smile, relieved smile... makes me melt!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.