The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I heard that there might be a CSI movie.

Is that true?

I really hope this means that the writers will have more freedom to give us more N/G slashy moments.

*sigh* wouldnt it be great to see "The Love" on the big screen.

I hope that Greg gets his fair share of screen time and of Nick's attention.

2. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

That'd be crazy if there was a CSI movie. I wonder what it'd be about. I wonder if all of the actors would even agree. Would it be with the absence of Warrick still?

Hmm.

I am *SO* glad that these two work a case together! It's so rare that Nick and Greg get a chance to work together.

Even though their chemistry is what really lights up the scene, it's a shame TPTB doesn't spotlight on it.

But they're a subtle couple and that's what they're known for. All that sub text. I wonder what kind of case it's going to be. I can't wait.

I've missed this thread. Haven't been on here for awhile. Glad to see it made it to another new thread. :D :thumbsup:

3. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Ok everyones been asking if Nick and Greg will work together more in the next season with Riley gone...I think this might help. As I was searching through spoilers I found this picture :

[​IMG] <----

And That is Nick and I believe Greg in the corner. Maybe they will work this with only the two of them

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  4. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Looks like Nicky cut his hair short again. Poor Greg, no hair to pull. LOL. Why is Riley not in season 10? Did she quit?
    [/

5. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Apparently she didnt get as many people liking her as the show wanted...I'm not a huge fan of Riley; I didn't hate her, but they didn't really give her a chance...Does anyone else feel thins way??? Cuz I dont wanna be the only one:confused:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Your not the only one who feels that way Brokensmile - I loved how Riley interacted with both Nick and Greg. Bringing out the funny side of Greg, the possessive side of Nick. I just really enjoyed her character and am sorry to see her go. I agree she was not given a chance.

Lonewolf - will you please remember the rule of posting three lines per most every time you post. Everyone else has to...Thanks.

7. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

I'm also saddened by the news. But I'm hoping that it equals more Greg/Nick screen time. They deserve to do at least a few cases together because their chemistry is amazing.

I miss times like these:

[​IMG]

They compliment each other in this photo. Their similarity in height, body build, shirt color, hair color/cut, and vests. Isn't it cute that they're staring directly at each other while talking? Usually Nick just busies himself in whatever he's doing/looking at with the other CSIs, but he's staring directly at Greg while they conversate. Love!

8. lal

lal Pathologist

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Yummy lal! That one cap is so adorable because it looks as if nick is looking around to see if the coast is clear and Greg looks as if he is getting ready to take Nick by the hand and just wander up in the mountains and show him...nature...at it's best:devil:
    And I agree with you in what you wrote in the spoiler! More of that please!

10. Stokes4Me

Yummy lal! That one cap is so adorable because it looks as if Nick is looking around to see if the coast is clear and Greg looks as if he is getting ready to take Nick by the hand and just wander up in the mountains and show him...nature...at it's best:devil:
    And I agree with you in what you wrote in the spoiler! More of that please!

ETA So sorry! Didn't mean to doublepost!:eek: Got distracted and didn't know I'd already hit the submit button....:alienblush:

11. lal

lal Pathologist

12. Stokes4Me

Thanks lal, a few more lovely ones! Yummy! You know it sort of surprised me that Nick never offered his jacket to Greg in Chasing the Bus, but that might've been because he was not sure how Greg would respond to it and besides their boss was there! ;).
    Oh but it would've been a sweet gesture!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  13. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi everyone,

I just watched "Young Man with a Horn". It was great seeing Nick & Greg have a scene together (even if it was briefly).

Couple of things I noticed:

1) Did you see the weird look Greg gave Nick, when Nick mentioned that the last time he was in the hood it was with Warrick. It seems that Nick is taking Warrick's death well. I cannot even describe the look that Greg gave Nick. Its was kinda like disblief. That he couldnt believe that Nick mentioned Warrick's name or that he didnt believe that Nick was fine as he pretended. Or maybe Warrick's death hit Greg the hardest. I mean after Fannysmaking he barely escaped with his life maybe Warrick dying brought up his near death experiance. Maybe that would explain why he went to chat to the shrink.

2) Did u get the feeling that Greg was trying to impress Nick with all his old Las Vegas knowledge. He just get babbling on and Nick didnt even stop him. You couldnt really see Nick's expression cos it was dark but I bet he was smiling. Greg is cute when he babbles on.

Side note: didn't you just love all those old las vegas stuff. it reminds me of GSPD (maybe the writers have been reading Catlovers story and incorporated it for us Love fans. LOL. I can dream can't I??)

3) When they entered the dressing room. Greg mentioned he had a glitter phase. Did I hear that correctly. Did he really say that?? LOL. Sorry, Greg, glitter... and Nick (giggles, I just cannot finish that thought). If we were ever concerned about Greg not being gay, this proves he so is. I do not know any straight men who have "glitter phases". Greg did mention that he was into goth in his youth, so the glitter phase must have been after that. hmmmm, i will ponder this some more

I really did enjoy this eppie. Did I miss anything???

Ok thats it (so did I pass the 3 line rule *rolls eyes*).

14. Seythia

Seythia Civilian

Hi guys!

I'm Sey from germany and believe it or not, I've only just come across this board.
    And the first thing I've noticed was this thread of course!
    I've been a Nick/Greg Shipper ever since CSI started to air in good ol' Germany. I've always shipped.I can't think of a sngle TV show that hasn't been victim to my obsession called extreme shipping.
    But usually I'd look around on the internet, look at some fanfiction and so on but the strange thing about Nick and Greg was, that it just simply hit me, right in the face.
    I've watched it and I though 'Yes, they'd be great together'.
    I usually ship either way, het or slash, wherever I can see the best chemistry.
    ANd there is so much chemistry between thse two!

And they're both so hot!
    They're even the only good thing in the German dub.
    Their voice actors are the best we have IMO.
    Nick has the German voice of Johnny Depp and Christian bale and James Marsters and Greg has the voice of jake Gyllenhaal.
    EDIT: And I've just realized that Greg's voice actor also did Ianto in Torchwood*LOL*

My shipper heart is very happy at the moment (I've never talked to another Nick/Greg shipper, all of my friends are so annoeyed by me, they don't even dare to watch CSI with me at all)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort then, Seythia! I'm glad you found us because there's nothing better than the Love, right. And all those lovely screencaps proof that!!!

I've never thought about the German voices before. But I guess it's an honour for them to be dubbed by the same people who dubbed Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhall :thumbsup:.

So, are there any new spoilers about S10 and our boys besides the one we've already heard/seen about?

Only a few more weeks and S9 will finally be released. Can't wait to finally watch it. I miss the boys so much!!!

About Young Man With a Horn, hm, I've only seen the clip and I didn't get the impression that Nick was over Warrick's death. And I saw Greg's look more of as compassionate ...