In Plain Sight- Witness. Protection.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Bryn Elizabeth, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Ooh. I always love ideas. And songs.

I have only seen one episode from the first season... 'Trojan Horst'. I love it, but I want to see the rest of the season.

I love Eleanor. She added SO much to the show. At first, I didn't think I'd like her... But she just cracks me up.

That's good. I love Bobby D. And Jinx is okay... I was wondering where she's been lately. I wonder if we'll get an explanation for her abscenses.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

UGH!!! I just read something that said the finale was originally a two-parter, but they won't air the second part. Huh? So we won't know if they get the person who shot Mary or who the person is?

They also said that next season, they'll be making the show more of a procedural and less personal character stuff. :( I liked that stuff.

Jinx has probably been to AA meetings or something or maybe she finally found a job she could stick with.

I'll PM you the song lyrics. :)

3. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

That sucks. I NEED part two, ha. And as for next season? That's why CSI sucks. IPS is about the characters, which is what everyone loves.

That's a good point. It's just, we used to see everyone and home and now... Nothing.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Haha, I just found out that the actor who played Agent O'Conner (the one who had Mary's walls torn up looking for the drugs Brandi had) is the brother of Mary McCormack in real life. There sure are a lot of connections on this show. The woman who plays Eleanor is married to one of the producers who is leaving the show (the producer is leaving I mean) and the guy who plays Marshall is married to the woman who played Mary's shrink. :lol:

5. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

6. GregNickRyanFan

In the episode where some people thought Stan had killed someone... Eleanor found something that exonerated him and Mary was so relieved that she kissed Eleanor right on the mouth. :lol:

I think the ep with M/M kiss was the one where she was all dressed up and he was like "hey, didn't recognize you". :lol: But, I just don't remember the kiss part. :lol:

7. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I remember the kiss part. It was in the stables. :thumbsup: Of course it was just to cover up for those drug guys coming in to kiss a witness. DARN!!!!:lol:

8. Meatball42

Yeah, I almost fell of the couch from jumping so high the first time I saw that. Then I complained loudly because it was fake, earming strange looks from everyone else in the room! :lol:

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That was the one episode I missed. Only I didn't realize I missed it. So I followed the link on the last page. Soooo cute. What a moment. Of course the one episode I miss is the one where they kiss (even if it was fake.) :lol:

10. Meatball42

^ Yeah, I missed Stan By Me, then I was completely confused when I watched the next eppy and went on the forum.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Anyone know if this show is coming back?

Last we saw Mary she was in a coma after being shot....

I haven't heard a thing about this show on USA and I'm kinda bummed. I liked it....

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to the USA Network website for this show, In Plain Sight will be back for 16 episodes in 2010. They haven'r announced an exact date at this time. The website has games, photos, polls, and character info.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

that's great news. Come to think of it, I don't remember watching the final episode of last season. I know I recorded it. Now I just need to remember where I put it.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

DITTO :D

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

did anyone catch the new season premiere of IPS yet? I have the episode, but haven't had time to watch it. I'm hoping to this weekend.

Any good points, bad points? Tell me, tell me!! ;)