Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Aww. Happy early birthday!

What a great borthday present?

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Thank you very much crmscnnvstgtr101. I am so excited about that new episode (Ryan with gun + T-shirt) coming on Monday and I also checked ahead in the tv listings and "Play with Fire" from season 3 of LV is going to be on SPike Tv.

I know that Greg gets hurt in that episode but I still love it because he gets to be a bigger part of the episode.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm agree with u darling! Not enough Greg!!! More Greg!!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

honestly i think even if the whole show was about greggo there wouldn't be enough greg. same with ryan. no matter how much there in it. im not getting my fix.

5. WolfeSanders

Exactly my thoughts! There will never be too much of Greggo or Ryan in my world... NEVER! I am so happy because tomorrow will be the new episode of CSI: Miami and whoot it has some Ryan time in it :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yea im pretty excited about that. really. haha im overly excited i think.

7. WolfeSanders

Okay, lots of things for me to say!!!!

1. 16 hours and 14 minutes until the new episode of Miami comes on!

2. Happy Birthday to me! Whoot!! So excited....

3. I have been on overload since I first saw the promo :lol:

8. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

OMG lovin this thread soooo not enogh greg time I loved his blond spikey hair, he is so funny! was it just me or in a season 5(?) eppy did greg have dark hair? just a lil thought i was having i member having a big fuss over it (still looked hot tho!;))

9. crmscnnvstgtr101

Eww, I spelled birthday wrong.

And I agree, Play with Fire is a great episode, even though Greg does get hurt. I get to see him in a hospital gown!

10. WolfeSanders

I loved Greg's hair in Weeping Willows, Iced, and Grave Danger. Of course, the one hairstyle I love to death, and he only has it for 3 episodes!

Switching gears now, to Mr. Wolfe!

Last night's episode of CSI: Miami was so good and Ryan wore a T-shirt and held his gun too! Awww....!!!!

11. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

WOO- how great was CSI:Miami last night! Ryan was wearin' the just the T-Shirt! WE need more episodes like that,lol. Man, there's only like 3-4 more episodes left of the season!!! NO!!!!! i need CSI:Miami!!!!

WARNING SPIOLERS:

Did anyone notice on the last scene of CSI:Miami last night, when Marisol was talking to Horatio, and she said she never had a baby, and Horatio said "there's still time" ?? Hmmmm.... wonder what this is about.......

12. crmscnnvstgtr101

Ryan was so hot last night.

We need pictures now. I don't mean to sound selfish, but he was way hot last night.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

yea ryan pretty much ruled at life in that epp. im pretty sure i was smiling the entire time he was on even when he "messed up" which i thought was ok cause he is amazing at life when he does everything else so one screw up is ok. we can let it slide.

14. WolfeSanders

In my world, Ryan could never be a screw up! Even if he tried his hardest :lol:

If you read some of the CSI: Miami spolier boards, Szmanda_Togo_Fan, then you might get the idea of what they were talking about!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I felt so bad for Ryan when he messed up, but thts ok. I still love him! :)