CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

So maybe when it's one of their own they can work the case, but when one of their own has a relationship with or knowledge of the victim or suspect they get removed from the case? Sheldon knew the girl that got killed on the subway party and got removed...Danny had a relationship with the Tanglewood Boys and got removed. If I remember, Mac did the 333 case sort of off the books because Sinclair was asking about his whereabouts and everyone covered as best as they could. Aiden's death did seem to be an anomoly because they all knew her. I guess the fact that she was one of theirs made it okay. I just don't know. The reason they all got pulled off the case when Hawkes was arrested for robbery and murder was because Hawkes was the suspect. Makes sense to me.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too - some cases it's meant to be awful for them to work cases they're involved in but others it's fine. nonsense! good example is that mac worked the cabbie killer (although reed was involved) and the 333 killer (although he was involved), not to mention joe the bank robber, and yet he bawled stella out for wanting to be involved in the diakos case. double standards much?!

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Total double standard :lol: Especially with the "Bank-Robber-Joe" thing vs. Stella's Diakos case - he did the exact same thing she did, only it was fine for him. It's way too inconsistent.

It's tricky to keep track of... the best relationships these guys have on the show are with each other, for the most part - which should make cases any of them are involved in (or all of them are involved in, like "Pay Up" and 6.01) at least as much of a conflict-of-interest. Technically, they all should've been pulled from that case in "Charge of this Post", when Flack got injured. And "All Access" seemed a lot like the Miami episode where Natalia's husband was killed, yet somehow it wasn't okay for the Miami team to work that one, while it was alright for NY's team to work the Frankie case :wtf:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it is. i don't blame mac for having double standards, just the writers. mac could *never* be wrong:angel::angel:

5. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Thanks so much! AJ is looking better than ever, and Hill is looking FI-INE! Woo! Can't wait!

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Just finished the final scene of the day: Mac, Stella, Lindsay and Hawkes in the A/V Lab. Off to Washington, DC in the morning. Excited!!
    about 3 hours ago from TwitterBerry of Hill Harper

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  7. Eve

Eve Pathologist

thanks a lot for the link to the photos, Cyn-B-Demented :) I was looking for some spoilers in the net, but since some of them was totally unlikely to be true, I gave up and decided to wait, but still I was getting nervous every time I recalled final scene... But photos are another story and while I know that both Stella and Mac are in one piece I can wait more patient :D

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

there definatly has been double standards and inconsistancy throughout the show
    like when mac worked the season 1 finale even though he was a witness and i think like the case with joe the bank robber, but of course mac can do anything :lol: and when the team getting kicked off the case in raising shane but not when danny was accused in run silent run deep or stella was accused (cannot remember the ep but danny helped with the investigation) and stella got to handle the evidence in an investigation that had her as a suspect! i doubt that is legal:lol::p

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  9. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

From HH's tweets, it sounds like there's lots of Hawkes this coming season. Too bad there's been no mention of Hawkes and Flack working together. I wonder if, since EC just got married, the first few eps will be Flack-light while he and his bride are on their honeymoon?

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Would Hill Harper's tweets be about anything but who Hawkes is working with? :confused: Hill's tweeting from set--it's going to be all about who Hawkes is working with.

Hawkes and Flack don't traditionally share a lot of scenes together. And there has been mention of Hawkes and Flack working together in the "big guns" tweet Hill made a while back. I don't think there's any reason to believe the first episodes will be light on Flack.

11. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

True, and it's great that Hawkes is getting some screentime for a change and tweeting about it, too. The few times he and Flack have worked together were great so hopefully there will be opportunities later in the season.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^I really hope so too! Flack/Hawkes scenes are some of the funniest in the franchise, and we don't get nearly enough of them :(

13. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

oh yah. just curious. do you think that csi ny is on obama's list of favorite shows??? since hill is in it and everything =)

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it probably has to be or he'd be losing votes all over the place! (joking, honest!)

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Then so much for personal stories because they all know each other!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.