csi miami season 8 (Speculation)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by csi681, Jun 9, 2009.

1. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

I totally agree with you, HockeyInMiami. I miss that Yelina and H (YEaH) chemistry on the screen. :(

Hey ALL: Here is a quote from Ann Donahue in the last-ever, printed edition #11 of the CSI Magazine. I don't think this will be considered a spoiler, just a quoted-point, but it makes me feel better that she said it.
    "CSI: Miami will always be about Horatio and his team and the crimes and solving them and helping the victims. Anything we do with Calleigh and Delko is going to be a flavor." - Ann Donahue, Executive Producer, Writer, Show-runner (Source: CSI Magazine - Aug/Sept 2009)

Depending on your taste buds... that flavor will be either yum, yuck, or in my case.... just "mushy" texture! :lol:

2. electra

electra Pathologist

This is how CSI is suppoused to be.All of the 3 do it in a different way but the case should be the main focus.I like character development becouse it adds to the episode as well.And hopefully we will have serial killer in Miami soon.I am a sucker for those storylines.

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Do you have the last CSI Magazine?! Could you pretty please scan it and post the behind the scenes pics? We're dieing to see it :lol:

If you could do that, I'd love your forever :lol:

btw, sorry for the off-topic!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Flavor? FLAVOR??? Sometimes they show ec more then Horatio and definitely more then team.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I love these ideas for Kyle. I wasnt impressed when he was first introduced, thinking it was just more H drama, and I cant stand Julia, but Kyle has definitely grown on me. It would be cool if they gave him a story that didnt involve him being in trouble, or being about his Mum. Drawing on the foster home background would be a great story, and really give the character a chance to shine.

6. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hey CSIFANN1: I see for you the C/E "mushy" stuff is Yummy flavor. :lol:

I do have the magazine, and unfortunately they announced in it that it will be the last printed edition. At least, I'm happy that if it is the last one, it focused on CSI: Miami. My favorite show! :thumbsup:

I would like to do what you asked, but I think it would be a violation of the board and possible violation of Copyright since the CSI Magazine is a paid-4-subscription. I would not want to be excommunicated from this board. It's taking me 4-ever to post 50 messages just so I can PM folks, here. Have you checked the CSI Magazine FACEBOOK page? They usually print some photos and stuff from the magazines there. However, since #11 just was released on 14 July, they might wait posting anything on that site until the magazine sales drop off.

I'll do some more research and if I'm not violating anything, I'll try to get back with you on the photos. I think, I know why you want them. Way, too much Calleigh photos, in this edition! :rolleyes:

7. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I know! I sometimes wonder if Ms. Donahue and TPTB behind the show think all fans are "hiphuggers". But, at least part of the statement gave me some relief and not as much indigestion from the "mushy" stuff. ;)

I agree with you on the E/C "screen hog" time in S7. Actually, in much of the 1st half of the Season and going into the 2nd half, it's like Calleigh is in every other scene and Eric is in like every other, other scene in most episodes. That's why all the Calliegh and Calleigh/Eric fans have just been going on and on about S7 and why many of them will be buying the S7 DVDs the day of release. This is the first Season, I won't be doing that and will wait till they go on sale. :(

8. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Hello! I'm new to this thread and I was just reading y'alls comments and am absolutely loving some of your ideas!!!:thumbsup:

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you know if Khandi Alexander & Sofia Milos are appearing as guest stars for the s8 premiere?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Welcome to the board. Your answer is in the spoiler box.

Yes, Khandi will appear in the season premiere. No word yet on when/if Sofia Milos will appear in the new season.

For further info, you can check out the spoiler thread & the spoiler/reference thread. :)

10. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Thanks alot!!! :)

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

There was Ryan\Jon photos or not?

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

There were a few Orla. Not very many though:(. Not compared to E/C.

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I have feeling that there is not much to show. But please, where i can find scans from journal? Someone did it?

14. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hi Ya'll: If you have not already discovered it, some of the CSI:Miami Scrap Book Photos and other CSI:MI photos from the last CSI Magazine #11 (Aug/Sep 2009) are now posted on the CSI Magazine FACEBOOK page. :cool:

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Thanks, i found there only one photo with Ryan\Jon.:( And where seasons analysis? I found only season 1 and 2, what about others?