Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^ I second that. It looks like "Peace, G... " to me.
    What now guys, we are into GSR Graphology 101 ? ;) Anything to talk about until we arrive at the new epi.
    Why are days so long....

What timeline are we seeing in here?
    Just the thought of 'little S or G' running around at the lab makes me smile like crazy. :lol: Is still possible to dream like that and make it happen? Well, till the end of the season maybe or till they hang thier CSI gloves forever.

Geekbaby and GSR all the way.:)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

:guffaw::lol:

Hey we all have our ideas as to what Gil could have written. It may very well be PEACE. I just thought it looked like PLEASE :D

I guess it's just another thing we can all speculate about :)

As I have said before, there is a possibility of a geekbaby coming along. I guess we'll never know until S10 actually begins. I also think the idea of a little Gil or Sara running about the lab would be adorable :hugegrin:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's the letter he wrote in "MEET MARKET" and then the SHAKESPEARE part takes over and there's NO PEACE in this version:confused:trhen he faltered and didn't send it, and she found it in "LEAPIN' LIZARDS" stuck in a book on THEIR nightstand! Grissom's love letter~The only one he ever loved

SARA
    Our parting was awkward. I don't know why I find it so difficult to express my feelings for you...even though we're far apart, I can see you as vivdly as if you were here with me.."I said I'd miss you, and I do"

MEET MARKET

UP CLOSE

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  4. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I read in another sites Jorja will be back to full-time!!!!

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ honestly, i hope it's not true. i love JF but she left. we got a perfect GSR ending and now she would be back fulltime without Grissom? it scares me to think how much more GSR angst we would get. besides, we don't even know if WP is coming back. he probably is but for a few episodes which would make it hard for me to believe Grissom and Sara are together and happy, especially if Sara stays in Vegas.

i hope she is back only for a visit, which makes me treasure her presence much more than if she was back on a permanent basis and featured for 5 minutes in every episode, like Greg, Nick or Catherine lately.

6. Desertwind

I read that as well:bolian: and how great that would be, and on Billy Petersen, he's got 5 months off, and from all reports he's head to L.A. HMMM, why would that be? I've heard fans saying this is the last season, so it would be appropriate he, if it's true would want to be a part of this last season. GSR will always be no matter what else happens, that's a fact~

ARTICLE

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  7. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

mmm I agree with you. Unless JF, her agent, CSI producers CM,NS said it is true then i will believe it :thumbsup:. As i dont want to disappoint as be in the past by CSI/TPTB. Just wait and see now what CSI bring in Sept? For now I looking forward to Sara Sidle (Grissom) 5 episodes coming up in Sept. Plus hoping might get include Grissom in one or two:beer:. I cant wait to see the a promo/trailer for the first episode.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

The WHAT??1?... As much as i'm grateful for her return but i love better if this isn't true. I thought that when they called up to her to 'help' or lend extra hand, I would like to see her 'somebody' beyond than her old life. It's not the same way as it was before, change is great (for her and grissom) and they kinda decided that it was time to move on, right?
    And now returning for five episodes (well, heaven for me) and i would say it's just "looking a backward glance" *Sara POV*.

But then again, it's just me.

How may more weeks to go? :)

9. Desertwind

It look's like from my calendar it's 7 week's till Sept. 24, and I would be in heaven if she came back full time, it would be a tear-jerker, if she's only in 5, but I'll take that rather than none at all:confused: And I'll feel it in my whole soul that Mr. Grissom man will be back as well, maybe if it is only 5, they'll finally sail off into the sunset forever[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i can somewhat see how the news could be broken to the team. there are some new pics on the Spoiler Pics thread and in one of them Sara is being introduced to Langston. i can just *see* how Catherine says "Ray, this is Sara Sidle. Sara, Ray Langston." and Sara corrects her saying "Sidle-Grissom, actually." there is a pic of Nick hugging her and he could be congratulating her. :D

11. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Friends,look the hand of Sara. Look when she is with RL,please to enlarge that picture!! I dont know make a box spoiler,in the hand she has a...

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

here it is. it kinda does look like a wedding band on her left hand. :) it could just as well be some weird light. ... but that's a lot of coincidences.

[​IMG]

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i can see too LOL !!!![​IMG][​IMG]
    Adzix

14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

You can see it too? The second picture is in negative,why? That has the shine of a...

15. Desertwind

Boy you girls have 'eagle eyes' I can't make out what that is to save my life:confused: But I would think [and have no real idea] would she wear a ring when she's back on duty? do any on them wear rings? I've never seen or noticed any. But the new about their being a real couple, is enough for me. 7 week's and counting. And I know that WP will return for an appearance, and get his baby back, to go wherever their going after this season! He's still got his hand in as ex. producer, and when someone lets go they don't still keep a hand in the show. My thoughts anyway [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.