William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep you can include your suggestions in your post, say your on topic and then if you have a suggestion just do this.

Suggest for thread name:

then put it in there, if you could please make it like a list other wise I might think its the longest name in history. Try to keep it short if possible, like it is now as an example. And yes Crim CLEAN. :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry Destiny what is this all about? what topic, I seem to be confused, no more than usual:confused: a new title~ fill me, in thank's~

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yes, ma'am!! :)

I'll start thinking about new names....God, although I'm not that creative in that area....I'll try :) *thinks* Uuuuh...God I just had a GOOD one and it just slipped out as soon as it slipped into my mind....AUGH. I'll try & remember it...
    Anyhoo, I was just thinking about like, if you could possibly summarise Billy in say, 20 words, what would you say? (This has a point, I promise...please give it your best shot) Imagine a huge font "BILLY" in the middle of a blank space, and then little words around it...give me those words.

DW: we are discussing our ideas for a new thread name...Posts are in high numbers and pretty soon we'll have a #14 to yak on. *YAY*

4. Destiny

Creativity is in the eye of the beholder, sometimes a word out of a suggestion is used. You are creative you can do this. Use what you know about the Man and his characters and sit back and think about it. ;)

5. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Aw you're sweet :) I guess it takes a bit to get my creative juices flowing, just certain triggers...I'll watch CSI tomorrow (hopefully I'll get off work in time to catch 'Grissom vs. The Volcano' at 3) and post again..I should have some wicked ideas ;)

*sits back and thinks*

6. Desertwind

What topic? I still don't know what your talking about? it's not the new "Hottness" thread right, so what is it.. THANK'S

7. Destiny

DW the thread is in the 900's in replies, a new thread as crim stated will be needed and as I mentioned, it is not unusual to change a name to shake things up a bit. So we are taking suggestions now for new names for when the time comes to open the new thread with said new name, that will be determined by myself and smokey.

8. Desertwind

Thank's Destiny I didn't realize that, I saw pag. 47 and didn't know we were up that far. I like the name we've got now, it works for me, but it'll be cool to see new ideas as well;)

9. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

oooooh good episode. Excellent beardy action there. i don't thank that epi will make you come up with 'suitable' ideas though dude! :D

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I'm having a very difficult time coming up with anything "suitable" myself...lol. I have lots of titles dealing with jeans :devil: or using words like delectable and edible...lol!!! I'm hopeless. :rolleyes:;) I'm also wondering if the title should include Grissom, or just be a WP thread which encompasses ALL his characters.

OK..here goes:

William Petersen: The Epitome of Sexiness

William Petersen: CSI and Beyond Made Sexy

William Petersen: HOT is My Middle Name *smirk* ;)

William Petersen: Beyond Hot

11. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Hee hee hee!! they're ace! i'm thinking it should just be William Petersen in the title.

I'm trying my best to keep it clean here too...... *smirk*

what about........

William Petersen: Bow legs are sexy :lol::lol::lol:

12. Destiny

For those wondering how it will work out it can be...

WP/GG: [insert suggestion] #14
    William/Grissom: [insert suggestion] #14

We have to keep Grissom in there because 1.) he was on CSI, and 2.) People will still want to talk about him along with William.

Hopefully this helps.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ya know, I have the same problem.;) But in my defense, look at the man...it's hard not to.:drool: So, we'll just have to be hopeless together and anybody else that wants to join in.:lol:

Ooooh, new thread title...LOVE the suggestions so far and plg, the bow legged one is great.:guffaw: I was thinking something along the lines of that like 'Bringing Bow Legged Back' or 'Making Bow Legged Sexy'.:lol: Cheesy, I know, but I thought they were funny lol. I'll see if I can come up with anything else.:)

14. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

How about:

William/Grissom: Forever Drool-Worthy #14

Hey PLG: LMAO at Bow legs are sexy...lol!!!

15. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Love this one :

William/Grissom: Bow legs are sexy

I vote for it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.