Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Re: Stella/Melina#7 We need a new name!!!!!!

Heya dear Stellarinas :)

Pleni, please stop crying, I give up the fireman and pass over Flack to Stella, that is an acceptable option, big bro Mac would surely approve to that :D.

Hello, dearest no less nutter Lamb:D,

You see, Melina is an inspiration in every situation of life ;).

A proof???? Well, whoever this person is who´s got pierced or tattooed "Stella" in their heart, it can´t be Mac, because he would be dead by now after such an operation :lol:

He´s been the inventor of "method acting", when he accepts a role, he becomes the character, physically and psychologically, for the time of the shooting and he prepares himself methodically by researching everything he can about what is required for the role and he goes to great strengths and pains to be perfect. Like for "Raging Bull" he had to put on immense weight to be authentic, so he ate and ate. Also he took serious boxing lessons instead of having a stunt man. Oh, he´s really a god to me :lol:.

Well, as I don´t want to die and Pleni not to cry, I´m ready for the compromise--->see above :D

Take care, too, and you are the maddest lamb I´ve ever known :lol:

Catu thanks for the little, nice Melina-clip :).
    Oh, and I like the no-nun-wardrobe, too, that she wears in the first new episodes :).

Love and hugs to all :)

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, guys! :) how is everybody doing?
    just came here to quick "hello" and to post a video... well, i think i promised miyukiseta to post a pic from "providence", where melina got half naked. i didn't find the pic, though. :( but there's a video in youtube from the same scene.
    i hope it works (i'm not even sure i'm allowed to do so, but here it comes):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-msPOxt1oE
    i just think she has an AMAZING body! don't you think so?
    TAKE CARE! x

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippy, Shippy, Shippy :D

LOL I know that scene from Providence:thumbsup: Thank you darling. I know someone got screen caps but i can't remember who:confused:. However imagine Stella and Mac in the shower:drool:HAHA I bet we would get the highest ratings ever :lol:

Dear TPTB

Please give us spicy Smac scenes:drool:My NUT will have to drink a tea if Smacked happens and if it happens in the shower too:lol: but who is complaining? Let's temp the fate!:lol:

My beloved NUT, :D

Aww I can see Pleni jumping of joy. She surely would love that. Sorry NUT and Plen, Stell won't be able to please you :D

Not operation needed. His heart burnt inside out because his feelings for her:drool: That's why her name appeared:angel:

OH It must be a god for every single actor:drool: I can understand that type of compromise. I got used to dance (not professional just as hobbie) and even tough it wasn't professional i liked (along with a couple of girls) to understand the character we were going to portray at the end of the course. I have a tendency to be obsessive so you bet it's something i agree with all my heart. As a viewer i feel it's not a matter of how many lines i get from a character but how much the actor/actress is generous with his/her own character giving it the chance to become alive. How much time she/he has invested understanding his/her own character thinking how his/her character would react to X situation
    That's import for me as spectator. To feel they feel emotion :thumbsup: Also my question to any artist or to even writers would be if they laugh or cry for their characters:thumbsup:
    LOL Nein, nein meine liebe nüsse :D Not fireman and Not Donnie, he already has a lot to handle this season;) But Mac has plenty of time to deal with Stell and me thinks he will love that;):lol:
    Ok I accept i am the maddest lamb and you must accept you are the most adorable NUt i have ever known too. Wait a minute!:eek: I have never known another NUT like you,. That's the point:lol: (And i still love you:thumbsup:)
    I hope she will wear like that during the whole season. Reverend Mother Stell needs a Convent. Sexy Stella needs Mac's arms:drool::lol:

love ya:) .have a nice week my dearest NUT

Stella in the love of her life's arms:drool:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  5. Just.CSI

Just.CSI Victim

I like the option "Because Everything Sounds Better In Greek"

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Just Welcome to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!!!!

Post whatever you want, share your thoughts on Stell and the new season and enjoy the company. A little Nut but lovely people anyway :D

Be welcome aboard and have fun! :D

BTW I forgot to write my comments on the season

I don't know why but i *feel* it will be the best of all Seasons we have had so far. There are promising storylines for every lovely character we have in the show. I would like to know more details on a possible storyline for Syd because the last we had last season 5.02 was just great and he was great too in 5.18
    And the main thing i want it's a good storyline for Stella mou. Being Stella my fav character i would like she could have a great dramatic moment because watching Melina in some scene like that is always a pleasure. Also i expect a good challenge for Danny. He is not my fav character but if the storyline is well developed i think Carmine will have a great chance to shine. The same i expect for Donnie. I like extremes so it would be enjoyable watching Don knowing Night and Day, Heaven and Hell after losing angell and after killing Angell's executor.
    No, I can't forget Stella's boys Adam and Sheldon. Sheldon has grown up in me and if there is dramatic tension in his relationship with any new chick I will be hoping that moment with ansiety
    Adam? Of course it would be so funny to watch his interaction with Kay-Haylen. But mainly i expect at some point his father storyline could be developed
    Mac? Well i always expect his storylines. Just i don't want to loose "Human Mac" The man capable of being touched by some vita and shows he is emotional as everybody else and not always "by the book" just like he was at the end of 5.23

But more than anything i would like Stella mou be happy this season;) She deserves that man and that man deserves her. I'd love she knew the definition of "supreme happiness" for being loved and for loving someone as MT;)

enough smacked speech for tonight:lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i second that bet! :D providence was an amaaazing tv show. andthe good think about having watched it before and watching melina on csiny now just... makes it even more obvious how she's an amazing actress, who can play different characters so brilliantly.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd love to watch THAT scene! over and over again! (we can't dream, right? ;))

hmmm loooove that scene and how flirty they are! C'MON! how can someone say they have a brother/sister relationship, for crying out loud?!

btw, i looove it when you say "stella's boys adam and sheldon"! :D

KISSES!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas! :D

Shippy, Shippy, Shippy--->
    Sydney and Stella are completely different except for the strength bot of them seem to have to deal with their issues. I like extremes so i remember Victoria or more recently Cat or her charming Nikki

it would be inetersting in more than one way :D Not only because Stella and Mac have the greatest chemistry on tv but also because i want they can show an adult couple can share a passionate love. I mean, Mac and Stella are alive, they are not zombies!:lol:

Because they have been like brother and sister, because they are the best friends, because they are the perfect complementary opposites
    They have been many things. Now it's turn to see how perfect they are as a couple.:drool:
    So Melina was right but now people will discover (hopefully before Season 52:rolleyes:) Mac and Stella belong to each other:thumbsup:

I love to say it too:lol: They are. We haven't seen a case where the three of them are solving something together. It's either Adam- Sheldon or Shedlon-Stella or Stella-Adam. But that scene from 5.03Turbulence is a greta inspiration because they are her boys:drool: She has protected them , she has been worried about them, they love her

Debb

ps: Thanks Kristine for changing the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stella-gang, hope you´re all fine :)

I have nothing against tea, and to drink it, I don´t need, don´t WANT Smacked :D.

My beloved mad lamb,

How will you know :D? Our Stella is sometimes full of surprises :lol:

His heart was burning???:eek: Oh, fireman, come hear to rescue Mac :lol:

Yes, I guess, dancing is in a way like acting, you portray a character or a story with your movements and I suppose this requires as much in-depth preparation as acting. I agree, as a viewer I want to see the full emotions, I want to see the actor melt with their characters, so that you forget that they´re actors, but you think they´ve become the character they portray. I like Melina´s description of how she felt when she played these difficult scenes in "All Access", she said the shooting took about 10 hours, so she was practically crying all these 10 hrs, always repeating the scenes, and at one point her body and mind couldn´t make the difference anymore, that she was "just" acting, she really cried of exhaustion and terror, as if these scenes had become reality. She was really just Stella then.

Ja, ja, mein liebes Lamm :D, Donnie needs comfort and Stell will give it to him, and so, one or two seasons later, things could happen :lol:. And Mac, well, not sure if he´ll have plenty of time for Stella with all the stories happening ;).
    OK, I have no problem at all to accept that I am an adorable Nut, even the most adorable, wow, I´m flattered :alienblush:. And be sure, other nuts are not as nice as I am :D. I love you, too :thumbsup:.

Yes, I´m hoping for sexy outfits all through the season, too, because our Stella is everything, but definitely no nun :D.

Have a nice week, too, my favourite lamb on Earth :)

Love and hugs to you all :)

On that pic Stella looks very much like Reverend Mother Stella, I can´t help it :lol:

Well, I really do hope there´s another progress in TPTB´s writing and this season will be as great as the first episodes promise. There´s a lot of potential for all characters, I agree. Starting from Danny who will have to deal with his handicap. I used to love Danny, and somehow I hope, all this will make him the "old" Danny again. Sorry, Lindsay, but to me Dan is always best as the lone gunman :D. Hopefully Don gets a lot of space, after all he´s just lost his girlfriend and they just can´t let him go back to normal life again, it must have a big influence on his life and job. I´m already curious who will be Sheldon´s love interest, and Adam and Kaye should have good scenes, but please no romance, that would be just too, hm, obvious. I´d love them to tease each other in a humourous way :). And, of course, as Stella-fan I hope for loads of great Stella-scenes, alone and with her very good mate Mac :D. I don´t forget Lenkov´s words that they have many big ideas for Stella, so I want to see them projected on screen :thumbsup:. And finally I hope this season won´t become too "Mac-centered" as some thought in the spoiler-thread it might be, I like Mac, but the main reason I love CSI:NY most of all CSI`s is, because they´re a great team, I don´t want it to become a "Mac-show" like Miami became a Horatio-show.

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas! Just coming in quickly.

First off, love the new title :) Not my vote, but it was my second choice :D

Secondly, I wrote a letter to Melina. I just haven't sent it yet :p I will soon, just need to get some stamps.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, Stellarinas!
    Andromeda
    Speaking about Reverend Mother Stella, I'll choose this pic
    [​IMG]Well, if Reverend Mothers could be with helmets...
    Axelsonfire
    Whoa, it's cool. Hope, you'll get an answer.

13. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

^Whoa, where is this from? :lol: Didn't think anything could look unflattering on Melina, but apparently I was wrong...

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

KReguba
    5.02 - Page Turner. Believe me, Stella was gorgeos in this suit, even better then all team

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, sad_girl, this helmet sort of looks like a futuristic nun costume :lol:, and her facial expression is funny. Not a really flattering pic of Melina, but never mind :lol:

Axel, I´ll keep fingers crossed that you will receive a reply from Melina some day :thumbsup:.

Love and hugs to all :)