Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I'm so sad, I started watching CSI:Miami mid last season becouse of him... and now this, but I'll wait till I freak completly out... lets just see what Adam has to say.

to bad Twitter is acting up and Facebook, Adam can't communicate with us....

oh and I love your Icon... I love that that is the pic he put on his page, too cute!

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I thought exactly the same thing. He has a lot of free time. And he tweeted from the set just once or twice. So unfortunatelly it only confirms that it's really true and he's leaving.:(

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

A lot of people have been saying that....he has a lot of free time but they filmed 802 this passed week and from the spoilers it looked like his character wasn't really in the ep....so why would they need him on set?

The phone call he makes to Natalia could easily be written in just as something she says and not something that we actually "see" happen....ya know what I mean?

IDK....I just wish someone would confirm wtf is going on! And I am wondering wtf is up with CBS and this show's producers....what the heck are they doing and thinking? Talk about handling something badly. And this is a huge corporation!

4. Shehir

Shehir Witness

Some wallpapers from Let The Game Begin

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I like the wall papers! You know what I really wanna know? Why is Adam leaving, that's my number 1 question.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That's a good question. I also wonder about it. Does he wants to leave to make new things or it's because of money:confused:. If it's the second case then I'll be very disappointed. :(

7. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I think him staying on to do 9 episodes indicates he wants to stay I just think CBS needs to figure out some things to get him to stay.

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

IF he is leaving, I'm sad... very sad...

I don't know, he could be leaving becouse he wants to do his own thing, but even if it is becouse of money, I'm fine with that, he's been on the show for 8 years, and has always gotten third billing in the title, he desrves more money if this is the case.

but if it isn't, and say tptb are just being weird, maybe they arn't giving him much screen time, or stupid scenes, and he's just tired of it, wants to spen his time making movies and stuff, that would be fine... I'll miss him though.

I think he, Emily and Jon should leave, and make there own show... it could be a comedy, like "Psych" or somthing.... ok that was just me being weird and wishfull :)

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

It ALWAYS comes down to the money. There may be other factors, but that has to be first.

CBS crying poor due to the economy rings false. I don't begrudge any performer holding out for whatever they can get; having a tough time rationalizing how CBS justifies paying Charlie Sheen over 800K per 1/2 hour episode, more than double that of any CSI lead or the lead of most any other show. Even Sutherland gets 550K, far less for far more.

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though it's sad I guess you are right, money are important today.
    And I agree that if they decides to pay so much money to some of their stars then they should know others also have the right to require more, especially if they are important to the show like Adam.

11. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

What does everyone think they'll do to Eric now that Adam's leaving? Or is something already known about that? Will he die?

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Even if he decides to leave I truly hope they won't kill him. It definitely would be absolutely unnecessary. But knowing tptb who knows:(.

13. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

They probably will, Rory didn't want to leave the show and they killed Speedle :rolleyes:

Speaking of Speedy, I'm sad he isn't returning for the premiere :(

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Death would be a ridiculous route to go, imo. If it weren't for the shooting in S5, & his coma in the premiere, then ok, it'd make sense & it'd be a shock, but if tptb choose to let him live in the premeire only to kill him a few epis later it will look absolutley stupid! I am curious though to see what actually leads him out, if AR is indeed leaving.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Rory asked to be let out of his contract (I think he said he wanted to do movies), but he asked them not to kill off his character, but they did it anyway. TPTB have gotten a lot of flack for that from both Rory and fans. So, hopefully they've learned from their mistakes. If it's Adam's choice to leave, hopefully they won't kill his character off.